I dont know how I feel about the ML working for the big bad guy
I'm definitely guessing that there is a greater plan. I mean the whole plot is him discovering that there's under-layered corruption, and that he's gonna become the local hero. He's probably just going with the flow for now
CEO from an illegal bet casino gets haunted by an official who puts his mentor in jail and scare his subordinates,…
Thank you so much - but about the part where he discovers corruption in the apartment complex. Does he use that to his advantage? And does he become a local hero, because he solves the issues? Sorry for asking so many questions😭
So Ji Sub keeps outdoing himself, which you would think is unachievable. You watch one drama of his, and think - there's nothing that tops this. And then you move on to his next work, only to get even more impressed. His acting was honestly NOTHING less than perfect. Flawless, that's the only word that sums up this k-drama. In this day and age, it's pretty hard to find good shows. Most plots are overused, and everything has kinda gotten bland, hasn't it? This was everything but that. It's genuinely an honor to be able to watch this.
I loved that he won every single fight - even though it's impossible. I loved how unrealistic it was, and how he dominated two countries basically. His aura was carrying the whole show😭 It was so incredibly rewarding to see the bad guys get their punishments - and even more exhilarating to see the trio beat the villains every single time!
Although the elements in this k-drama are far from reality, there's one thing that is as real as it can get. A parent's love for their child. A father's unwavering support for his daughter. His desperation was felt throughout every single episode. This man had one thing only in mind, and that was his daughter. Bravo!
As for Han Soo and Jin Cheol - they preserved the warmth in this kdrama. Every time they were on the screen, everything immediately got better. I felt a sense of security and relief, whenever I saw them join hands with Mr. Kim. The solidarity and pure loyalty they have for each other are admirable, to say the least. They had each other's back consistently - their friendship was the core of the show.
My favourite character is actually Jin Cheol. He's such a cute softie with such immense strength, and so funny and likeable. I laughed so much thanks to him. His devotion to his wife and daughter was so damn endearing. Loved how he was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of his daughter in the center underneath his military uniform😭 And I noticed in the last episode, that he switched it with a new t-shirt where both of his loved ones were on 😭😭😭
And praise for Min-ji. She did so well!!! She definitely portrayed her character so well. She hit the nail on the head!
I also loved how there were questions left unanswered in the end. That usually annoys me, but this time I'm somehow pleased with it. What I'm most curious about is probably his real name. It must hold great significance if they didn't even reveal it in the ending. Seems like this was done on purpose - the loose ends. I'm guessing that a second season is what will tie all of it together—and maybe the reason why they left some pieces of the puzzle out.
Be careful of middle-aged men with glasses - you never know what they're hiding🤭
Nonetheless, great acting, great plot and great writing. The three greats! 10/10, no - 10000000000/10!!!
When Min-ji told her dad, that he can still call her Min-ji secretly, I was thinking that her new identity or name could just be Ji-min, as it's Min-ji spelled backwards. I didn't expect them to actually give her that name😭
Ep 9 thoughts: the way I feel immediately relieved when I see Han Soo and Jin Cheol with 66 is indescribable😭 the way my hate for that piece of shit gang chan has transcended is beyond words. It's honestly impressive how shitty he is. I genuinely need him to die, like no mercy - just die pls.
And he's so so so weak. All he does is threaten ppl with their children. Like how low is that? That literally his MO - threatening parents with killing their minor children😭
btw why are the Netflix subtitles so wrong? or not wrong, but they're literally changing the wording completely...
I loved that he won every single fight - even though it's impossible. I loved how unrealistic it was, and how he dominated two countries basically. His aura was carrying the whole show😭 It was so incredibly rewarding to see the bad guys get their punishments - and even more exhilarating to see the trio beat the villains every single time!
Although the elements in this k-drama are far from reality, there's one thing that is as real as it can get. A parent's love for their child. A father's unwavering support for his daughter. His desperation was felt throughout every single episode. This man had one thing only in mind, and that was his daughter. Bravo!
As for Han Soo and Jin Cheol - they preserved the warmth in this kdrama. Every time they were on the screen, everything immediately got better. I felt a sense of security and relief, whenever I saw them join hands with Mr. Kim. The solidarity and pure loyalty they have for each other are admirable, to say the least. They had each other's back consistently - their friendship was the core of the show.
My favourite character is actually Jin Cheol. He's such a cute softie with such immense strength, and so funny and likeable. I laughed so much thanks to him. His devotion to his wife and daughter was so damn endearing. Loved how he was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of his daughter in the center underneath his military uniform😭 And I noticed in the last episode, that he switched it with a new t-shirt where both of his loved ones were on 😭😭😭
And praise for Min-ji. She did so well!!! She definitely portrayed her character so well. She hit the nail on the head!
I also loved how there were questions left unanswered in the end. That usually annoys me, but this time I'm somehow pleased with it. What I'm most curious about is probably his real name. It must hold great significance if they didn't even reveal it in the ending. Seems like this was done on purpose - the loose ends. I'm guessing that a second season is what will tie all of it together—and maybe the reason why they left some pieces of the puzzle out.
Be careful of middle-aged men with glasses - you never know what they're hiding🤭
Nonetheless, great acting, great plot and great writing. The three greats! 10/10, no - 10000000000/10!!!
Gang Chan, tell lucifer I said hi😘
And he's so so so weak. All he does is threaten ppl with their children. Like how low is that? That literally his MO - threatening parents with killing their minor children😭
btw why are the Netflix subtitles so wrong? or not wrong, but they're literally changing the wording completely...