Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
Replying to Elmond_u • Oct 11, 2025
they didn't and won't give any real explanation for that. the gist of it is that she simply wasnt queenly enough
thank you so much!
1 0
Replying to LoverofGoldenHour • Oct 10, 2025
I liked that it has a happy ending but I just wanted to know how did he get there from 1500s. Wish they tied up…
Same! Like the ending was fine, but just not fulfilling. I needed to see more of them. There were a lot of things that did not get explained that kinda disappoints me:( but honestly the ml's acting was excellent and Yoona has gotten so good!
2 0
Replying to Elmond_u • Oct 10, 2025
they didn't and won't give any real explanation for that. the gist of it is that she simply wasnt queenly enough
Yeah, i didn't like that they weren't clear enough. also the pure hate they had for the king was also so weird like wtf
1 2
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Oct 10, 2025
Amazing drama. Yoona's acting has gotten so good! I haven't seen the male lead in other kdramas, and honestly he was beyond good. Excellent acting from him. I would have loved to see more of them in the last episode. We didn't get enough of them:(
15 4
On Moon River • Sep 8, 2025
Title Moon River
Guys does he shift souls with her? Or is the deceased princess and Sejeong who shift?
2 1
On Beyond the Bar • Sep 7, 2025
That boyfriend or whatever he is is such a coward. I HATE HIM AND HATE WHEN PPL PLAT DIRTY
3 0
Replying to Scorp1o • Aug 20, 2025
Title Good Boy
I really liked it but it was a little boring. If it was 12 episodes instead of 16 it would have been much better.…
10-12 episodes would have done wonders!
3 0
Replying to Silje • Aug 20, 2025
Title Good Boy
how's chemistry between the leads? worth to watch for the romance / romantic chemistry?
Personally I felt like they had chemistry - but we do not see a lot of "romantic" scenes as the plot is more action-oriented. I was rooting more for the bromance to be honest😭
2 0
Replying to tyrabt • Aug 20, 2025
Title Good Boy Spoiler
too draggy, repeating the same issue until the last episode. The group being national athletes didn't bring any…
Honestly from episode 6-8 and until the last one the same thing happened over and over again. Them thinking they were ahead of MJY thinking they could get him but failing miserably, and getting fatally injured (Dong-ju):(
2 0
Replying to Rody • Aug 20, 2025
Title Good Boy Spoiler
I totally agree, also, a lot of violence , Yun Dong Ju is being beaten all the time , in normal life, he should…
I couldn't agree more! I feel like it was honestly too much a lot of the time. It was grotesque to be frank - too much brutality for my liking. I think that is also what made me give it a lower rating aside from the extreme repetitiveness of the plot, unfortunately. The acting/cast was great in my opinion. Kim So hyun also surprised me. I am not the biggest fan of her acting, but I felt like it was more natural here.
2 0
On Good Boy • Aug 20, 2025
Title Good Boy
Great cast, amazing acting. Draggy and repetitive plot - honestly we just lost it in the end. No need for 16 episodes - it would have been more "clean" had there been less episodes. But a nice ending though, and good OST's!
7 0
On Good Boy • Aug 15, 2025
Title Good Boy
If there is one genre this k-drama does best, then it's comedy guys😭
10 0
Replying to SunsetOrange • Aug 14, 2025
Title Good Boy
gyeong-il's death broke my heart 😢😢
bro spoiler alert please😭
1 0
Replying to reeree • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Defects
now I definitely have to watch this.
Definitely do!
0 0
Replying to reeree • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Defects Spoiler
is it worst than the glory and the penthouse? how evil are they on a scale of 1 to 10?
Hmm, good question. For me personally, it kinda pulls on elements from Squid game. It is just inhumane, you know? Like anyone who has the heart to hurt children enter a new level of evilness, and that’s basically what we watch here. I am only on episode 4, but if I were to rank how evil this all is - I would give it a solid 8/10. And I quite frankly think that it is only going to become even more horrifying.
1 1
On The Defects • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Defects
Guys this has shaken me to the bone. These people are pure evil.
4 5