Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
On The Best Thing • Dec 6, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Guys, does she end up studying abroad, and if so in what episode? Don't spoil anything else please!
1 5
Replying to umasou007 • Dec 4, 2025
Title Moon River
the switching is an integral part of the drama, they will likely switch a couple times more (just my guess. so…
Thank you for the honest and real response!
3 1
On Typhoon Family • Dec 4, 2025
Title Typhoon Family Spoiler
Guys without spoiling anything else, please tell me that KTP gives the promissory note to that scum old man😭 like I refuse to believe that he gives up his position y'all.
0 0
On Taxi Driver • Nov 24, 2025
Title Taxi Driver
Guys, I have tried to get into this kdrama 3 times. I don't know why but I just cannot bring myself to finish it? Even though it's good? Help:(
1 3
On Typhoon Family • Nov 9, 2025
Title Typhoon Family Spoiler
Cutest and most natural confession. Most confessions in kdramas are always so complicated, and take too long and are honestly just draggy, However, this one pulled it off so well! Tae-poong did good😭
7 0
On Typhoon Family • Nov 8, 2025
Guys, genuinely this is the most beautiful kdrama I have seen in a while. The amount of tears I have shed is not normal😭 The main leads are the most kind-hearted people ever, and all of it is honestly is just perfection. What a moving piece of work❤️‍🩹
27 1
On Flex X Cop • Nov 5, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
10/10. Amazing kdrama, amazing actors and an even more amazing plot.
6 0
Replying to Gojo • Nov 5, 2025
so will jin I su get together with new female lead ? They didn't remove the romance tag
Yes, it seems so
1 0
On Flex X Cop • Oct 26, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
Can someone explain the reason why the FL won't partake in season 2?
3 1
Replying to Racybby • Oct 17, 2025
Zhao Lusi never disappoints this is a 10000/10 for me
NEVER she is unreal
1 0
Replying to Areum • Oct 17, 2025
Eun chae ewwww noo… wt has hppnd to her face? Looking very weird n she ll ruin the drama. Next to ahn bohyun…
It is okay to not be satisfied with the new pick, but no need to be so disrespectful and rude. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her face. Shame on you.
18 10
Replying to Slinky • Oct 11, 2025
is this a true happy ending? nothing bittersweet or open ended at the end? solely regarding mains relationships
This is the greatest question to ask
1 0
Replying to nan • Oct 11, 2025
Totally! Yoona really put a lot of effort into this role and pulled it off brilliantly. And Lee Chaemin was cast…
I am truly amazed by the ml’s acting. I am beyond impressed especially considering his age! Will definitely tune in to his future projects.
2 1