K-Drama Replying to fatum • Jan 13, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I have a question for woman. Why do you find the ML attractive? He has a terrible posture. Maybe even a scoliosis.…
What an incredibly weird and odd thing to say.
4 4
On Moon River • Jan 12, 2026
Title Moon River
It was on 7.7 I believe or a little higher, and now it has reached an 8.1 rating. I am so incredibly proud. Amazing piece of work😭❤️💗🌹💓
3 0
Replying to Cassian • Jan 12, 2026
Title Shine on Me
How long are we talking😭
Omg that is so annoying. I saw ppl saying that it ends in ep 12😭 I cannot continue watching it if it is that draggy:(
1 1
Replying to Re-drop • Jan 12, 2026
Title Shine on Me
From episode one, I always put my mind from ML's pov... It was excruciating to see FL chasing SML. And it lasted…
How long are we talking😭
0 3
Replying to Nadas • Jan 12, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Most of the episodes were in 2013 that's why these things were old
Interesting! Do you know when they start filming in "present day", as in episodes?
1 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 12, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I am kinda confused about the period of time in the show. The computers are old, and so are the phones and even the cars. Is this set back in like the 10's?
0 3
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 11, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Once FL gets over her first-love type crush on 2ML, it’s game over for him. He appears again for plot-related…
Oh that makes it so much better. Have a great day/night, wherever you are in this world🌸
1 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 11, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Once FL gets over her first-love type crush on 2ML, it’s game over for him. He appears again for plot-related…
Wow, that's kinda somewhat of a stretch😭 I guess I just need to hold on, maybe it's not that bad. But once again, thank you so much.
0 3
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 11, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Once FL gets over her first-love type crush on 2ML, it’s game over for him. He appears again for plot-related…
Okay, that's great to hear. Do you have any idea as to when she lets go of her crush on him? Thank you beforehand!
0 5
Replying to G4SwL • Jan 11, 2026
Title Shine on Me
First 4 epi focus more on the FL and SML plot in university leading up to the story. From end of epi 4 then the…
Omg thank you so much!!!
0 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 11, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Guys is there a love triangle? Does the SML play a big role, and get a lot of screentime in like an annoying way where he meddles in with her business?
0 9
On Blossom • Jan 10, 2026
Title Blossom Spoiler
Ming'er did not deserve to die:(
1 0
Replying to lacincev • Jan 10, 2026
Title Blossom
boring? for me and most of the people it was captivating from the beginning. 😅
That's great to hear. I am just voicing my opinion☺️
2 0
On Blossom • Jan 9, 2026
Title Blossom Spoiler
Guys, I am on ep 18 and I am finding it to be a little boring? Like the plot is a little slow rn, but I am holding on because I like the mains. Does it get more exciting later on?
4 4
On Blossom • Jan 8, 2026
Title Blossom
The dad finally speaking up for Duo Zhao was about damn near time!
2 0
On Blossom • Jan 7, 2026
Title Blossom
I think the price of the worst dad goes to Song Mo's father.
5 1
On Blossom • Jan 5, 2026
Title Blossom Spoiler
"forges a partnership" do they get married guys? and do we ever get to know the ages of the main leads?
0 2
On Speed and Love • Jan 2, 2026
Title Speed and Love
THE DAD IS A FINE SHYT
4 1
On Speed and Love • Jan 2, 2026
Title Speed and Love
She is so indescribably pretty. And I LOVE her sense of style, soooooo cute😭🌸
18 3
On Speed and Love • Jan 1, 2026
Title Speed and Love
I genuinely thought that Mike was Thai. I did not know that he is of Thai-Chinese descent. That's so interesting.
1 3
