K-Drama
Replying to Sherayith • Dec 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
It's a happy ending for the main couple, but it definitely feels rushed. The final two episodes feel like an olympic…
That makes me so sad😭 are the last episodes also rushed like aside from the last two, you are mentioning? like I think I can accept a little rushed ending, but if the last episodes also are rushed and if we don't get to see them much I do not think that I can follow through with it😭 and I am literally LOVING it rn:(
0 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Dec 28, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Guys is it a good happy ending?
0 5
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Dec 28, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
I cannot forgive him for choking her, and not apologising. That was disgusting.
4 0
On Moon River • Dec 27, 2025
Title Moon River
My heart is oozing with love for them. What a spectacular and utterly beautiful piece of work. Well done Tae Oh and Sejeong.
8 0
Replying to Mystical Being • Dec 27, 2025
Title Moon River
Speechless... that’s honestly the only word I can use to describe how I feel right now. This drama was nothing…
I couldn't explain it any better! This is the best kdrama I have seen in forever. It was genuinely the most memorable piece of film I have watched. What a pleasure it is, to be able to watch such a beautiful creation.
5 1
Replying to san • Dec 25, 2025
Title To My Beloved Thief
oh my god!!! man i love body swap dramas so much i was gonna watch moon river but the rating kinda put me off…
I PROMISE that Moon River is AMAZING!!! Trust me, I am the biggest believer of ratings, and I lean towards them a lot when contemplating on watching a kdrama but trust me, moon river is absolutely phenomenal. I don't know if it helps, but it actually started with a 7.7 rating, and has risen to 8.0. That should tell you that it is worth giving a chance. I hope you consider watching it. You will not be disappointed.
6 1
Replying to Only1kat • Dec 25, 2025
Title Moon River Spoiler
Finally started watching this. First off, Kang Tae Oh does not disappoint. Kim Se Jeong was the ideal love interest.…
I completely understand you. The 2nd FL is a little annoying, and I am struggling with her and I'm literally on ep 11. However you're gonna understand her actions a little more as you proceed with the drama.
1 0
On Moon River • Dec 24, 2025
Title Moon River
I just need to comment on how beautifully expressive they are. They have such a way with words, where you can truly feel their love for each other. The chemistry is off the charts, and the acting is genuinely amazing. I did not expect to like it this much. I don't remember the last time I felt such joy for a kdrama. I love them🫰🏼😭
13 0
On Moon River • Dec 23, 2025
Title Moon River Spoiler
I HATE THE LEFT MINISTER'S DAUGHTER
2 0
On Moon River • Dec 23, 2025
Title Moon River Spoiler
Guys, I truly do not understand why that left minister holds so much power against the crown prince and the king? Like I am so confused? Someone please explain without spoiling too much, I am only on ep 3. Thank you!
0 0
On Moon River • Dec 22, 2025
Title Moon River Spoiler
Guys before I watch this please tell me this, is Sejeong the "deceased princess"?
0 1
On Moon River • Dec 22, 2025
Title Moon River
OMG YAY AN 8.0 RATING!
0 0
On The Best Thing • Dec 19, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Episode 18 was so beautiful. When she finally lashed out on that shitty ex, it was so satisfying. Hearing her truth was sad, but I feel like it is a very realistic response to a bad relationship. I loved how she conveyed her feelings, and how her parents were heartbroken about being kept in the dark, and not knowing how badly treated she was. And obviously Su Ye is as majestic as always, so caring and supportive. The greenest flag fr😭
7 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 19, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss Spoiler
Guys, are you telling me that they officially get together in episode 12 or 13?!!!!! I haven't watched this kdrama yet, but I think I got spoiled on TikTok unfortunately:((( Can someone spoil it for me, without spoiling anything else?)
1 3
On The Best Thing • Dec 19, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Guys the ex boyfriend is making my blood boil. How dare he come back, and basically harass her at workplace, follow her around and almost force her to be back with him? Like wtf?!!!!!!
5 0
Replying to Dannie00 • Dec 14, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
It's okay, I agree. The director should've been more careful on this point. IMO, we've definitely gotten to a…
Thank u! I totally agree. I am not blaming the actors at all, but more the directors for this. The matter of consent is invalid if there is alcohol involved, or any other substance that makes the person not completely aware of their surroundings and decisions. I am glad that other people also thought about this!
2 0
On The Best Thing • Dec 13, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Okay, so guys I don't like the scene where they kiss for the first time - let me explain why! She is drunk, and I just feel like consent in that particular moment is not valid at all. She isn't in her right mind, you know? Like I know she kissed him first, but I would have appreciated the scene way more if he just brought her back home without pulling her in for a second kiss. Then they could bring it up while she is sober, right? I am not trying to imply anything, I promise! But it is small(big) details like these that kinda irk me. Am I overreacting and reading too much into it, or did some of you guys share the same thoughts like me?
3 4
On Moon River • Dec 11, 2025
Title Moon River
Guys what is up with the low rating? I trust these ratings a lot, and I fear that I will not watch it since I usually always agree with the rating of a kdrama here on mydramalist. I do not watch anything that is under an 8.0 rating. Please convince me to watch it guys! I love my Sejeong😭
1 4
Replying to Mira • Dec 6, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Yes, Ep 27
Okay, I can live with that. I hate when they do this in the last episodes of a show, but since it’s short I am okay with it. I just started this, and so far I love it! Thank u for answering all of my questions😭🌸
1 1
Replying to Mira • Dec 6, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Yes, Ep 27
Okay, does it feel like she is away for a long time? Like does she come back at the last minutes of the last episode?
0 3
