Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peru
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
Replying to Scientysir • May 2, 2024
Isn't this drama too overrated?
I mean its good so far... but 9.1 seems way to high to be honest.
0 4
Replying to DramaTime333 • Apr 27, 2024
Where are you watching the episodes?
Definitely! I'll check if the app works on my TV and give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up!
1 1
Replying to DramaTime333 • Apr 26, 2024
Where are you watching the episodes?
Sad :( I rarely watch chinese dramas so I have never consider subscribing.

This drama is so good tough but the subs I've been watching are google translate level.
0 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Apr 21, 2024
Title Destiny
typical for japanese content on this site
Yeah same here. Most of my favorite movies/dramas are below 8 on this site.

I always double check with IMDB before watching to get a better idea and I'm pretty sure those low rated dramas or movies you mention get much better ratings there and vice versa...
0 1
Replying to chillingindoors • Apr 21, 2024
Title Destiny
typical for japanese content on this site
Totally agree... also those inflated ratings seems to discourage a lot of people that see dramas below 8 rating on this site.

I see a 7.7 as a pretty good rating in my book but many people may think its bad because of how many 9's or close to 9 rating dramas you can find in the top drama page.
0 6
Replying to chillingindoors • Apr 21, 2024
Title Destiny
typical for japanese content on this site
Its very strange honestly I see some 9+ rating dramas on the top rated page and I can't undestand how they can be that high being so average
People seems to give 10's like its nothing.
1 8
Replying to chillingindoors • Apr 21, 2024
Title Destiny
typical for japanese content on this site
Why is so much difference between k drama and j drama ratings on this site?
0 19
On Lovely Runner • Apr 16, 2024
This feels like it will be like another twinkling watermelon with a solid start and draggy mid - final episodes. I hope its not the case but the third episode is already making me have some doubts...
2 1
Replying to shpulka • Apr 14, 2024
I also dont hate. Understand why he is not in "like" list, but he is just a human, full of concerns and insequirities…
Exactly my thoughts :)
0 0
Replying to Shubham • Apr 14, 2024
Yes , whats the point of having a panel when they can't even criticized or tell truth about the contestants. The…
Terrace House pannel was mean as hell. Pretty sad how it ended though. I miss the show.
1 1