Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peru
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
Replying to sofipanda • Apr 1, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance Spoiler
JS really rubs me the wrong way. i feel like in front of sesung he pretends to like her a lot and acts jealous…
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. That conversation with Sesung was a bit too much but I think is a bit too early to judge him.
2 1
On Song Ha Yoon • Jan 18, 2024
Person Song Ha Yoon
Cutest most beautiful antagonist in a k-drama (Marry My Husband) Love her ♡
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 9, 2024
One thing I know is I would definitely fall into the main lead bully friend's traps so easily as a co-worker LOL she is hot.
4 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 18, 2023
9.2? That's a bit overated to be honest. 8/10 sounds more like a fair rating. The last 4 episodes dragged the story too much and became somewhat boring and tedious to watch. The last 30 minutes of the final episode were good though and that saved the overall experience for me.
7 1
Replying to Nemy KA • Nov 17, 2023
Title Ao Haru Ride
Female lead is soo pwettyyy, she reminded me of suzu hirose. Aww cant believe suzu already turn 25 years old and…
She looks like AI in those close shots scenes omg
1 0
Replying to TLS • Nov 13, 2023
It has been confirmed that two episodes will air this week. With both released on Wednesday.
I'm happy to hear this. This drama is the most fun of the season :)
3 0
Replying to Sleepy • Nov 13, 2023
Title In the Net
the main actress is cute and I don’t hate her, but I can’t connect with her characters … I don’t know…
I've only watched 'Celebrity' and 'A Good Day To Be a Dog' so far but I've loved both of the characters she played.
8 1
On The Matchmakers • Nov 2, 2023
I love Cho Yi Hyun but I had to admit the first 2 eps were pretty boring and I'll most likely end up dropping this one :(
9 0