Editorials
Replying to Calicomoon • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
The only plot twist I never saw coming was the romance between Ban Kisoo and the YouTuber!
What was Ban Kisoo power btw?
1 1
On Moving • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
Yellow man fighting! (:
5 0
On Produce 101 Japan the Girls • Sep 6, 2023
Title Produce 101 Japan the Girls
Tabata Nana is missing from the cast :(
0 0
On Produce 101 Japan the Girls • Sep 5, 2023
Title Produce 101 Japan the Girls
I'm really exited for this season ;)
0 0
On R U Next? • Sep 5, 2023
Title R U Next?
Moka, Minju, Youngseo and Iroha were alway my fixed picks so I'm actually really happy with the lineup. The group name sucks though but I guess we are all use to those ugly names at this point.
1 0
On Hidden Love • Aug 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
The driving scenes are so distracting... its like I'm watching a movie from the 50's with all the fake traffic in the background lol
4 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 29, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
The chemistry of the main couple is just amazing. EP 09 its the best so far <3
10 0
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Aug 15, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
This mother is the worst of the worst 💀
I feel like korean dramas like to compete on who creates the worst mother character every year.
7 2
Replying to netfelix • Aug 2, 2023
Title Queendom Puzzle
i hate filler episodes
Ep8 was the textbook definition of filler episode...
2 0
On R U Next? • Aug 1, 2023
Title R U Next?
Moka, Iroha and Minju are my unchangeable top 3
0 1
On See You in My 19th Life • Jul 15, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Episode 9 felt almost like a movie. My favorite so far :)
12 0
On R U Next? • Jul 12, 2023
Title R U Next?
Vote for Moka guys <3
3 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 19, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Now my only option is to start reading the manhwa or the waiting for ep 3 will kill me.
2 2
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 18, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
The child actors are very talented! I really enjoyed the first episide. A 9/10 so far for me.
4 0
On The Real Has Come! • Jun 14, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Hope it gets better... So far I'm kinda struggling to get pass episode 3 with all those side characters that get like 60% of the episode time :/
0 1
On Hold My Hand at Twilight • Feb 1, 2023
Title Hold My Hand at Twilight
Love the ending song ;)
2 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 2 • Jan 10, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
I will miss the hype for new episodes every week. Loved this season!
0 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 2 • Jan 3, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
OMG! E08 competition for paradise may be the most intense game ever in a dating show...
4 1
Replying to Daising • Dec 21, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
me too and I like So Eun best hehe
I like her as well. She's cool!
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 2 • Dec 20, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
Maybe I'm the only one here but I'm finding it more entertaining than the first season. Rooting for Soe.
7 2
