News
Replying to Acro • Jul 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
I stopped around 14 and started watching sth else 😠I'll watch again later
what did you watch instead?
0 5
Replying to Annael • Jul 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
From ep 23, yeah 😅
I haven’t even reached that far and I am bored
3 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jul 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Is anybody else finding this show slow paced and not very interesting?
11 15
On The First Jasmine • Jun 29, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
episode 34 I’m in tears, so sad
3 0
Replying to mirum • Jun 28, 2026
Title Immortality
i've been waiting for this for 7 years already, btw
seven years?!! why is it taking so long to be released?
1 1
Replying to Ryaan • Jun 24, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
what a flop show!!!
agree! was soo looking forward to this show when it came out but it’sa huge disappointment for me
2 0
Replying to Shreya • Jun 22, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Apparently, he's too pretty to show his face 🤣
haha love that answer!!
1 1
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 22, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
why did one of those officials have a mask on when they were holding court in episode 5?
0 3
Replying to themissypooh • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I was thought to do that when I was a kid. the ear lobe is usually cooler than the rest of your body so by touching…
every day is a school day as they say
2 0
Replying to mdla • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I see a lot of people do this. I think it's mostly because the ears feel cooler than any other parts of the body,…
thanks for letting me know
0 0
Replying to themissypooh • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I was thought to do that when I was a kid. the ear lobe is usually cooler than the rest of your body so by touching…
Ah okay that makes sense
1 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
when she burnt her fingers why touch her ear? have never understood that
1 6
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Agree I am finding myself skipping some of the episodes now
haha that’s fair
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
He’s a hallucination of his younger self.
gotcha
0 0
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Agree I am finding myself skipping some of the episodes now
be glad when this show is over to be honest
0 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
He’s a hallucination of his younger self.
Ah okay. I couldn’t figure out if he was not real or if it was the child they are all looking for the one who survived that Wei fire
0 2
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Agree I am finding myself skipping some of the episodes now
Ooh that’s an interesting thought. I am honestly not sure what will happen
0 5
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Agree I am finding myself skipping some of the episodes now
exactly I am just skipping the episodes know only watching some bits. So close to the end might as well finish it
0 7
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
That little boy who keeps appearing with Deng Yi, is he even real or part of his imagination?
0 4
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Agree I am finding myself skipping some of the episodes now
I’m honestly surprised I have lasted this long without dropping this show
0 9
