News
Replying to Liz_FlordeLis • Sep 12, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Maybe it's not your cup of tea. Some people prefer Xianxia and romance, others Wuxia, and others period dramas.…
what’s the difference between Xianxia and Wuxia? I have never understood that. It is true I have noticed how well Legend of Zang Hai has done this year. I will finish it I don’t like not finishing a show, maybe it is just not my cup of tea
1 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • Sep 5, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
on episode 26 and I am struggling it’s getting to be boring now
2 3
On Blossoms in Adversity • Aug 25, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity
all that concubine ever seems to do is cry!
1 0
Replying to omodaebak • Aug 18, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Guys I am not a fan of Arthur Chen don’t come at me please😭. But I wanna watch this drama someone honestly…
I’ve never seen anything with Arthur Chen before and I am really enjoying it so far. You need a good story line as well as good actors to make a good show I reckon
12 0
