News
Replying to Charlotte2624 • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
that was brilliant what you wrote and so accurate haha
hahah breed pigs you can hear her screaming from here lol
3 1
Replying to Charlotte2624 • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
that was brilliant what you wrote and so accurate haha
absolutely. I was laughing when the guy she loved didn’t want to marry her and I was like my guy that is what you get for being so mean and horrible
4 3
Replying to Charlotte2624 • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
that was brilliant what you wrote and so accurate haha
same! I am playing catch up currently. I can’t stand of the two sisters they are such bullies
5 5
Replying to onmyway123 • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Okay fam, I’m binge-watching the first 10 episodes, and here are my thoughts so far… 😂Episode 1: Ohhh,…
that was brilliant what you wrote and so accurate haha
6 8
Replying to Tom • 16 days ago
Title Revenge
Production company is Tencent Video and Linmon, so it's streaming platform is Tencent Video/WeTV and maybe available…
ah okay thanks for letting me know
0 0
On Revenge • 17 days ago
Title Revenge
which site can you watch this on?
0 2
Replying to krissy • 25 days ago
Title The Early Spring
From the synopsis and the clips I've seen, it seems like they secretly date for a while, break up, then get back…
I’m on episode 13 and they are still in the first act but I’m waiting for something to happen for them to part because we all know it’s gonna happen haha
0 0
On Conjuring Curse • 26 days ago
Title Conjuring Curse
There is definitely a lack of chemistry between Wu Xie and Zhang Qi Ling which I found disappointing. I like how Wu Xie is a lot more confident in this movie
0 0
Replying to Meng Po • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Legendary Chitose-Sama
Because it was first accepted by censorship as full drama 18 ep with 40+ min episodes , then Youku dropped calendar…
ah okay that makes sense, thank you
2 0
On The Legendary Chitose-Sama • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Legendary Chitose-Sama
how is the episode count keep going up! the day it started it was like 18, then it was 31 and now it’s 43!
1 2
On The Shadow Sovereign • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
“Your Highness, please cease your tantrum…” haha classic!
2 0
Replying to Eduarda4567gostadodarren • Aug 21, 2026
Title Ting Yin
Mango tv
thank you
1 0
On Ting Yin • Aug 21, 2026
Title Ting Yin
where will this be streamed?
1 2
On Lu Xiang Yuan Han Yuan Chuan • Aug 20, 2026
Title Lu Xiang Yuan Han Yuan Chuan
which platform will this be shown on?
1 0
On Gemini • Aug 10, 2026
Title Gemini
where can you watch this?
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
It's also genuinely concerning that ppl think actors like dyx who don't get all the spotlight and the corny aura…
I have also hear that dyx is such a nice person, always concerned for his costars if they fall
5 0
Replying to s-m • Aug 2, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Lord Xu pisses me off. Who does he think he is to challenge the Emperor. Somebody has to snatch that cane from…
haha I was literally just thinking that, just snatch the cane when he isn’t expecting it
4 0
On Mystic Nine • Jul 31, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
why does one of the soldiers wear a black mask?
0 3
On The Shadow Sovereign • Jul 28, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
where can you watch this?
0 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Riley’s character is giving me whiplash the amount of times he changes his mind on what he wants. make a decision already!
4 0
