News
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
how come the actor got replaced by AI?
ah okay thank you for explaining
1 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Jun 15, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Is Li Xin Ze the one who got replaced in through AI??? Cuz I seem to see some evidences
how come the actor got replaced by AI?
0 2
Replying to sopsop • Jun 15, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
it was so exciting and perfect before ep 11 - after it became a bit boring .. but i will push thruuu
Feel you. I am struggling to watch the episodes now
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 15, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Lord this show just needs to finish already. Kill the 3.5 idiots and let the leads go back to the frontier where…
Agree I am finding myself skipping some of the episodes now
1 11
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
She Saved herself, Master zhu is in her imagination just like Qing Shuang.
ah okay. that makes sense. so does this have something to do with what happened on that Lishu mountain is it?
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I am so confused on episode 11. Is Master Zhu even real or did she save herself against the snakes?
2 4
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 12, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
for me, so far, episode six was by the funniest, really enjoyed this episode could not stop laughing
0 0
Replying to Nanamine • Jun 11, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
C-Dramas are 99% dubbed. Also bei their own actors. Many actors dub themself others by voice actors.
thank you I shall give it a read
1 0
Replying to Nanamine • Jun 11, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
C-Dramas are 99% dubbed. Also bei their own actors. Many actors dub themself others by voice actors.
ah okay makes sense now! Thanks for explaining
1 0
Replying to Nanamine • Jun 11, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
C-Dramas are 99% dubbed. Also bei their own actors. Many actors dub themself others by voice actors.
oh so like if it isn’t heard properly when filming they will go and record their own lines?
0 4
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 11, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
it says dubbed on the photo does that mean none of the actor’s voices will be their own?
0 7
On Hua Ye Qian Xing • Jun 11, 2026
Title Hua Ye Qian Xing
which platform will this be on?
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jun 11, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Now that there are only 9 episodes left, what do you think of the drama?Honestly, I'm struggling to enjoy it.…
I really wanted to enjoy this but I’m struggling at the moment. My score has gone from an 8 to 6
6 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Yes
ah I can see that now. I did think there was something weird when she kept appearing when no one else was around
2 0
Replying to TvFanaticGrl • Jun 10, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
iqiyi
haha yeah it better be gripping for 40 episodes. hopefully it will be good
1 0
Replying to TvFanaticGrl • Jun 10, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
iqiyi
yeah I just seen a trailer and it looks like it’s gonna be funny. I don’t normally tend to watch modern dramas as I find them quite boring but the odd one I will watch
1 2
Replying to TvFanaticGrl • Jun 10, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
iqiyi
it’s on IQIYI for UK as well
1 4
Replying to vickimion1 • Jun 7, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Tie Ying. Which actor is he please?
Xiao Xun’s bodyguard/man servant whatever you want to call him
0 1
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 3, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
I’m also really enjoying this series. Shame it’s only 24 episodes!
The same. I started watching The Glory and I was like hmm not sure if I’m going to like this but I ended up loving it
0 0
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jun 3, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
I’m also really enjoying this series. Shame it’s only 24 episodes!
that’s true. I never used to like the FL but in the most recent stuff she has done I find myself liking her in shows more and more. The tension when the FL and ML lead looks at each is fun haha
1 2
