News Replying to djfouse • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I love it, and then the heroine steps in and trumps their nonsense with a scheme of her own to protect the family…
I get that it’s not to everyone’s taste but at least your enjoying it
0 1
Replying to djfouse • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I love it, and then the heroine steps in and trumps their nonsense with a scheme of her own to protect the family…
I get that it’s not to everyone’s taste but at least your enjoying it
0 0
On Glory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
with a horrible grandmother and scheming sisters and cousins, this whole shows is just full of scheming and backstabbing people , makes it’s almost unbearable to watch
5 8
Replying to cdramasxoxo • Jan 9, 2026
Title Reborn of the Rightful
They just started filming. It will be out probably 2027 because period dramas take more time for production.
ah okay thank you
0 0
On Reborn of the Rightful • Jan 8, 2026
Title Reborn of the Rightful
where can you watch this?
0 2
On Back from the Brink • Dec 28, 2025
Title Back from the Brink
Why is the male lead actor voice dubbed?
2 1
On Immortalis • Dec 27, 2025
Title Immortalis
which platform will this show on?
2 1
Replying to Orchid • Dec 22, 2025
Title Seeds of Scarlet Longing
Mango TV- Hunan TV
thank you for letting me know. one of the platforms I don’t have
3 0
On Seeds of Scarlet Longing • Dec 21, 2025
Title Seeds of Scarlet Longing
which platform will this air on?
0 2
On Shadows of Desire • Dec 21, 2025
Title Shadows of Desire
which platform will this air on?
0 1
Replying to Leah Asya • Nov 30, 2025
Title Love between Lines
IQIYI
thank you
1 0
On Love between Lines • Nov 29, 2025
Title Love between Lines
which platform can we watch this when it’s released?
0 2
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Nov 18, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning
I started watching this drama in May we are now November. Her voice is so annoying! it makes it hard to watch
I hope so because I like the actors in the show
1 0
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Nov 18, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning
I started watching this drama in May we are now November. Her voice is so annoying! it makes it hard to watch
it really doesn’t fit. I want to finish it but I can’t stand her voice in this show
1 2
Replying to Jyte12 • Nov 18, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning
I really want to like this but what is this voice of the FL? Is it dubbed? I hope it grows on me because right…
so annoying right! I swear she doesn’t sound like this in any of her other dramas
0 0
Replying to AstralWhale • Nov 18, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning
I don't know if the FML voice is dubbed or not but it's so monotonous that it actually hard to watch her scenes…
I started watching this drama in May we are now November. Her voice is so annoying! it makes it hard to watch
3 4
Replying to yipingmoshui • Nov 5, 2025
Title Immortality
noo 😭😭😭 and it prob never will
how come?
0 1
Replying to Kokuto • Nov 1, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
There hasn't been an official announcement. Fan speculation is that the scandal with the 2nd male lead, back in…
ah makes sense for it to be delayed
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Nov 1, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
How come it has been so long to get released?
0 2
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 16, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I’m really struggling with this and I’m only on episode 7! I really had high hopes for this because I really like Cheng Yi as an actor but this show is so boring!
10 0
