I despise novel Manman even more though and I love drama Manman wayyyyyyy more. But novel is really poor piece…
I literally couldn't finish it! After he kept forcing himself on her I was done! Cause even when he started being a bit gentle he was always interested in s*x! I couldn't take it anymore man! But I absolutely loved the drama!
Dare I say ep 33 and 34 brought me back! I was starting to get bored then suddenly I'm so invested again! Things were going too Perfectly I needed something Big to happen! And it did!
I'm currently on episode 29 and I can't understand the ML and his tactics. He keeps making one wrong move after…
I heard this drama was directed by a woman and that's why women are the main focus of the show so I was wondering why The Character of Jinqi keeps making this mistake! The first time was enough for him to know Lanxiang doesn't like it! Now he's done it again! I'm just waiting to see how they redeem his character
I do find Jinqi fun and he makes me smile and giggle and all of that but there had to be a different way to marry Lanxiang! And He keeps making mistakes with Lanxiang! I feel like he should have confessed at least even once before he went ahead and got a Decree! Lanxiang should have known he felt something! Or maybe he thought his hints were clear enough! But now I can't wait and see how his character is saved cause It's gonna be a rough ride!
Well maybe that is one, Cause Zhao Xing Tang has loved money, I refuse to believe a business idea would make her change her mind! She'd definitely want the money.
As I've grown older, I've come accepted flaws as a part of life! And in as Beautiful as you I loved how she was so confident about starting her own company only for things not to go as planned! Cause that's just how life is! They don't have to be Going through so many problems but at least they should show that not all your plans go according according to how you want them to! You can hit a wall sometimes and it's okay
Well i understand what you said but it is her experience of both world .
I think it's the thing about fiction! Despite all the trauma and bad experiences she's still a perfect human! And fiction and reality don't go together
But that's not a flaw! That's just trauma! For example Jinqi is a Spoilt brat! He takes whatever he wants cause he's got the power! That's a major flaw! But I can't seem to see anything with the FL! Everything she does is perfect despite having so much trauma!
As much as I love The FL I feel like she's too perfect! And before you fight me , I absolutely have no problem with that! It's just that every other character in this show has some flaw but she's just perfect! If that even makes sense! Especially in the world she's living in I refuse to believe everything would go perfectly for her just because she's clever! Fiction I guess!!
I saw this on Rednote as well. I've been Stunned since yesterday and I haven't processed that info yet! I hate…
Oh I'm hoping it happens in the final episode! One episode of that would be enough for me! I'm very emotional and I want to see more cute and romantic moments between them before I have to deal with that! I'm scared lol! Last time I watched a drama with such an ending my eyes were almost bursting the next day from all the crying! 🤣
I think this is gonna have a happy ending i i just saw on twitter that the last episode gonna be him dying in…
I saw this on Rednote as well. I've been Stunned since yesterday and I haven't processed that info yet! I hate such endings but I still think I'll watch till the end and brace myself cause it's such an amazing drama!
What did his novel counterpart do to be called a red/black flag?
I read somewhere that In the Novel he literally slapped her when they got intimate! I don't know how true that is but with the Cdrama novels I've read it's very much possible! The men in the novels are just a different kind of toxic! They have to change their entire personality for TV purposes!
I feel really bad seeing LJQ try so hard to please his wife and Lanxiang is not budging! She literally didn't even say anything to the elders!! My Girl is standing her ground! LJQ should be glad that she's even talking to him even if it's just few words cause she could have given him the complete package and not speak to him at all! He deserves all the bitterness!!! But on my side I love that man and his shamelessness!! And his dimples Gosh! But whatever Lanxiang throws at him I'm in full support!! 😂
But I absolutely loved the drama!