Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location: The land of Kangaroos.
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2019

Ballerino_KAI

The land of Kangaroos.
On KinnPorsche • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Now I don't know whether kinn will do anything that will warrant him grovelling to porsche next episode, but if he does, it better be some quality grovelling !!
0 0
On Love All Play • Jun 1, 2022
Title Love All Play Spoiler
This might be an unpopular opinion since the majority seem to have a hate boner for junyoung, but for some reason I just can't resent her for her choices, poor or otherwise. She did CHOOSE to cover for taeyang but that doesn't mean she wasn't gonna resent her for it especially since it completely destroyed her career. She's made some problematic choices so far, but I have faith she'll redeem herself. Taeyang on the other hand needs to grow a backbone and stop letting people walk all over her. Now whether she makes it as a pro or not is a different conversation, she needs to strengthen herself mentally and stop letting other people dictate her life. I don't have much criticism for taejun, just start putting yourself first for once bby and fuck everyone else <3333
0 3
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
NOT THE CRAWLING KSJDJFKKF HOW IS THIS SEXY IM CRYINGGGG
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't know why I'm so nervous for this episode like my stomach is in knots
4 1
Replying to Seahorse • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'll wait before binge watching it cause ep 8 and 9 are airing the first of July, man what's the point of doing…
I honestly tried but each episode was better than the last and I have no patience lmao plus episode 9 is apparently 2 and a half hours long like that's the same length as some marvel movies
1 2
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
binged stranger things 4 the night it came out so now I have nothing to distract me while I'm waiting for KP ep 8 T_T
0 7
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ya'll we're halfway through the show how is that even possibleeeeee
1 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
THE SOUNDS BOTH OF THEM WERE MAKING ALSO KSJDJD
DID THEY ORGASM AT THE SAME TIME TOO????
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
THE MUTUAL HANDJOB??????????????? AND PORSCHE SNIFFING/LICKING HIS HAND DURING IT??????????
3 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
every episode has an uncut version so ofc plus this ep is +18 bc of the sex scene
although the mirror scene.....
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
every episode has an uncut version so ofc plus this ep is +18 bc of the sex scene
The ep could have an 18+ rating because of whatever graphic atrocities vegas is going to commit not necessarily because of a sex scene
0 1
Replying to Anitaserah • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Thank you for supporting my husband please stream his music. Thanks
I already do!
1 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Fr 👩🏾‍🦯
I am nothing if not a whore for jeff satur
1 1
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
idc what crimes kim will commit, he's got pretty privilege going for him and that's good enough for me
4 5
Replying to Mimicat • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I got all the fast food in the world
The problem now is not eating it all before the ep drops haha
0 0