News
Replying to Jaehyun of NCT 127 • Jul 20, 2019
Title Love and Destiny
So nobody is translating it and Viki dropped it?
Dramacool is translating it
0 1
Replying to Kenny • Jul 20, 2019
Title Love and Destiny
Because of iqiyis VIP you can actually have 20eps if you go and check it out on other websited. People here have…
Yeah I figured that out a few hours ago when dramacool posted all the latest eps up to ep 20 but thanks :)
1 0
Replying to Amanda L • Jul 20, 2019
Title Love and Destiny
She's the daughter of the princess (the one with the marking on the face). They're another clan (San Ling) and…
So he basically pulled a Voldemort on her? ????????
2 0
On Love and Destiny • Jul 19, 2019
Title Love and Destiny
Yoooo I’m actually so glad it’s airing already I thought I’d have to wait till September so something I would’ve dropped it before I even begun it if I’d have to wait that long. But anyways just finished the latest eps that have aired which are 10 and I have to say.. I’m liking this more than 10MOPB already. Although it moved a little bit slow I actually like both the ML and FL and I find them refreshing (although from looking at most of the comments many people are saying the ML looks to old for FL) but we have to keep in mind that his character in the drama is much older than her so it has to at least show in their physical appearance. For anyone who’s hesitating to watch it, don’t it’s really good so far. And for those of you who wish to start it even though the latest eps haven’t been subbed yet, they’re on the Croton YouTube channel.
4 2
Replying to alon-luna • Jul 7, 2019
Article Alan Yu: Under Appreciated Hero/Perennial Good Guy
I am pretty sure Bai Zhen and Zhe Yan were a romantic couple in Eternal Love. They were the only angst-free one…
Wait really??? Because I would love for this to be true ????
2 2