Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location: The land of Kangaroos.
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2019

Ballerino_KAI

The land of Kangaroos.
Replying to yaoistarved • Mar 12, 2021
the link doesn't work for me since it just keeps rendering :( but thank you so much anyways
awee I'm sorry I have no idea why that's happened it worked fine for me :/
0 1
On His • Mar 7, 2021
Title His Spoiler
I tried to be understanding of Nagisa's reasoning for breaking up with shun I really did, but then the way he went about with 'figuring himself out' with cheating on his wife and sleeping with multiple men somehow made him start to question his marriage like HUH???? The nagisa from the tv series was sure of his sexuality and he already knew he'd never be able to look at women in that way so his character in the movie confused me so much it was so frustrating. Also the nerve of him to come to Shun years after their breakup pissed me off like not only did he ASSUME that shun would be ok with it he also brought his DAUGHTER with him shoving it in his face of the life he lead after abandoning him and all the men he slept with to fill the hole he felt being in a marriage he CHOSE to be in. Shun should've moved on with someone else because all I learned from this movie is that even if you continously fuck up and hurt people, you can still be made to look like a victim because the people you hurt will forgive you.
9 7
Replying to Enigma_J_S • Mar 7, 2021
Title His Spoiler
Happy ending?
Yes
3 1
Replying to ThebigFant463 • Mar 3, 2021
Title Mairunovich
I watched episode 3 with Portuguese subs and wow, this is the first time I'm ahead of others ?
Where'd you watch it?
0 2
On Manner of Death • Feb 21, 2021
Title Manner of Death Spoiler
Rung (jane's sister) deserves to rot in the deepest and darkest pits of hell for what she's done to her own flesh and blood, the digusting things she made her do to further her own career I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy much less my own sister who I claim to 'love'.
5 2
On Date My Daughter! • Feb 21, 2021
If anyone's watched episode 6 can you please tell me where you watched it I've been looking everywhere and I can't find it it's so frustrating T_T
0 6
Replying to LuciFer • Feb 18, 2021
Nah.. He is a great actor imo and btw this was his only 3rd drama. He didn't receive professional training. He…
That's fair maybe I'll change my mind when I watch that one but I doubt it.
0 0
On Unrequited Love • Feb 17, 2021
Watching this feels like a chore and I'm not saying this for nothing. I mean from the beginning I had high hopes and expectations (my bad) thinking it'll be as good as the 2019 adaptation which in my opinion was a GREAT drama all in its own but this one drags on and on with unnecessary drama which really separates it from the 2019 masterpiece that also had a lot of things going on but was able to be condensed. And also Hu Yi Tian continues to be a terrible and emotionless actor it's a wonder how he's still getting any roles honestly.
2 2
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Feb 11, 2021
Usually with storylines like this, it's a straight couple (not saying its bad or anything just overdone) so I'm glad that it involves a gay couple because not many BLs have this type of plot so I find it very refreshing that a BL is finally getting the deep well thoughtout plots they deserve. I tend to find thai BLs to be overdramatic, unrealistic and badly acted (ITSAY and Theory of Love are an exception for obvious reasons) but this has great acting so far I haven't found a single flaw. Only problem is I started it too soon and now I gotta wait a whole week for each episode T_T
10 4
On Skate Into Love • Mar 22, 2020
Will watch anything that Janice Wu stars in she’s an amazing actress imo so I know that’ll she’ll be the one who’s going to hard carry this show
2 0
On The Novelist • Feb 19, 2020
Title The Novelist
Just FYI to everyone watching this, you guys should watch mood indigo to because this is actually a prequel to it and mood indigo also has a better more clear ending of renjiro’s character!!
4 1
Replying to PHope • Jan 10, 2020
Review Natsuzora
I've found them raw at nyaa.si just type it in the search and it will appear however they were torrents so you'll…
How did you donwload the torrents and watch it? And thank you so much for showing me the site in just stuck on donwlading the eps because it says I need to have an app installed but I'm not sure which one they mean so if you could just tell mw how you did everything ill be very thankful :)
0 1
PHope • Dec 29, 2019
Review Natsuzora
I just wanted to ask where did you watch the whole thing? I don't mind if there are no subs since I'm pretty decent at Japanese but I've been looking for the rest of the eps but to no avail. Please link me to the website if you can!!
0 3
Replying to Kumaxell • Nov 16, 2019
Now I see why I like this drama. I love Todome no Kiss.
Todome no kiss and todome no parallel were amazing I’m trying to forget them so I can watch them again without knowing the plot lol
1 0