I guess why BJS sealed HRY power for 10 years and return to the heaven was because he shoulder her punishment and while he is away he worries she might mess up again and can do nothing coz he is under punishment. But once HRY knows this I think she will breakdown and blame herself that's why BJS keeping it from her.
Since first ep BJS was just cooperating with his wife. So JZ acting was spot on since the start, his eyes many emotions and that see-what-are-planning-this-time-look haha.
Those who drop is only watching 1st ep. Why they talked about married as soon as they met? Coz gurls the ml recognize his wife who betrayed him in 2 lifetime 😅 didn't you see the distrust, hate, love, curiousity and let see what your plan this time look of the ml?
It looks like the fate of love in three lifetimes is certain. Maybe in the first life, his wife died, in this…
I think in 1st he chose to save her instead of their child, in 2nd she punished him for what he did in the1st and killed herself. Now in 3rd is the current - unfolding. In ep 1 he immediately allowed it to happen their marriage coz he knows it's their fate. Just my speculation speculation 😄 anyways this drama is getting more and more interesting
Ayue seems like she is planning something, she is actually just pretending to be LQY to deceive Jiusi, also i…
I think she still don't remember who she really are. Maybe it needs a trigger to remember her past life and to return all her power, maybe when she form a core.
i don't know why some said they don't like this. But i finished 6 eps in 1 sitting. Love the angst , the innocent love of qingyue and the conflicting feeling of bjs so no fast forward just simply enjoying it.
I'm done the 40 EPs. It's a good drama, XZ breakthrough solo drama after the UT. He matured as an actor theres…
This is mdl where drama watchers open to give reviews and opinions about the actor and drama. In other drama comments such this is normal and accepted, but I forget xz obsessed fans are really toxic. They attack anyone that don't agree with their narrative. This comment section is open discussion if you don't like or agree just give your thoughts without attacking. You always tarnishing ur idol name by your toxicity.
I'm done the 40 EPs. It's a good drama, XZ breakthrough solo drama after the UT. He matured as an actor theres depth in his acting here. As I know xz he is smart so everything must be process in his head that's why before he tends to be stiff, overanalyze is not good like in the TLP, he wants perfection but it sometimes came out stiff. Actually I like his acting in the untamed , it came naturally not perfect but natural . And I'm looking that in his dramas after but nowhere to found, that's why it so hard to finished TLP, sorry 😅 and here in LOZH his hardwork paid off. I thinks this is what result he wants near perfect, matured and deep, so congrats to Xiao Zhan🎉
i love it, though the game so hard to understand. HG is amazing he deserved to be the winner. always composed and its kinda cool, he played the game well if you observed without emotion and prejudiced you will see he played all the game from his understanding not once he was dictated by others on what to do - A true leader. He didn't force anyone to cooperate with him no guilt tripping either but he is straight forward with he like and dislikes. from the start to finish he is consistent.
Actually I like his acting in the untamed , it came naturally not perfect but natural . And I'm looking that in his dramas after but nowhere to found, that's why it so hard to finished TLP, sorry 😅 and here in LOZH his hardwork paid off. I thinks this is what result he wants near perfect, matured and deep, so congrats to Xiao Zhan🎉