Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2024

Friends

On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 11, 2024
The weekly drama ranking is out today. The top 1 web drama is pearl girl with 611.14 points while 2nd is love game with 611.06 points only 0.8 point diff.. So close 🫢 I think 1st time in chinese drama history that the top 1&2 spots this head to head, shoulder to shoulder 😅 My guess given the ranking since Thursday love game will be champion next week 🤞

Ref: Marcus here - YT channel
0 3
Replying to Cocoberry • Nov 10, 2024
LGiEF is leading in daily charts for the last 2 -3 days already 😊🔗 https://x.com/Natapori/status/1855447650465943915?t=GHr0KvQDHXNFEynB1stwAg&s=19
@Natapori posting in X teh daily charts update
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 6, 2024
After I watched TROTAR , I like DYX , his acting was not that refined back then but I already liked his micro expressions. After that I watched Moonlight and oh boy if I remember right I watched it 3x same with TROTAR ☺️.. He look super neat and clean like smells super nice just by looking at his face, he gave out that vibe of being an OCD 😅😅
His acting improved alot since then. After this I guess his popularity will shoot up the roof and it is well deserved ne 👏👏👏
12 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 2, 2024
I don't get it why the atmosphere is so gloomy, the characters trying so hard to be gloomy, and why are they whispering all the time when the story is not that heavy or sad.. sorry even if this is Neo Hou am dropping it, cant get past ep 5, I'm trying so hard to continue but I guess this is not my cup of ☕
1 1
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 14, 2024
After watching 3 eps. Great story line with right casting of great actors = blockbuster drama.

I'm watching also 2 new dramas but so far out of the 3, this is the best one. The other one is boring , while other one is interesting but I think wrong casting of female lead , so the whole drama is being carried by the ml alone.
6 6
Replying to The Rise of Ning • Oct 12, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
XWY is not a typical idol handsome look, but I like his stature, hes princely look and body built is beautiful, he is sculpted perfect by his maker 😊 not to mention a talented actor and sexy voice hehe
6 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 26, 2024
He lost weight. You should check him out in Love A Lifetime. I don’t recommend the drama just take a look at…
Yup he lost weight here. He is always pretty and this badass warrior/royal guard role is really his forte. But for me until now Under the Power is still the best drama of RJL, love him there his face is much rounder too, so cute bad ass uniform guard Lu Daren 😊 I rewatched it again while waiting for updates of LON. Still made me laugh and cry 😅
1 2