Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2025

Friends

On Your Third • 14 days ago
Title Your Third Spoiler
I’m late posting my thoughts, things I like, and my feelings on episode 8 because so much happened this episode (it took me awhile to think about and process everything that has happened. Ep 8 was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. This episode was mind blowing) and my life has been very busy/hectic lately. 😖

But better late than never. 🥺

The start to episode 8 is so sweet omg. Sarm leaves home made lunches on the fence for Jam. Sarm loves Jam very much. 🥹💞

Oh my god and he waits for Jam to get home from work. 😭💞

He is so IN LOVE with Jam 🥹

Sarm fixing his posture to match the statues 🤣

Did Sarm just growl at Jam?? Omg 🤣

Sarm you just growled at Jam 🤣 and you’re concerned about how Jam greeted you.

Not Sarm getting jealous over Jam saying that the grilled squid from the green market was pretty good. Jam said it was hot and tasty. 🤣

This is deeper than just grilled squid at this point. 🤣🤭

Jam is 100% teasing Sarm here 🤣

I love it 😍

I don’t think the crabs are upset. Sarm is the one clearly upset here. 🤣🤣

Sarm’s face when Jam said who said he’s lost his heart to that. Boiled crabs are number 1. 🤭

Omg. Jam calling everyone else Phi and Sarm just gets called Khun. 🤣🤣

Poor Sarm 🤣😭

I love how extra Sarm is 🤣💞

Sarm is so in love with Jam. He is non stop flirting with Jam 🤭🤭

OMG THERE’S THEE 👀

Thee is such a red flag. He gives me chills. He’s a bit self centered and brags a lot. He’s also a VERY intense person. I know Jam said he doesn’t get uncomfortable around Thee.

Jam seems so uncomfortable right now talking to Thee. But Jam is doing his best to hide that discomfort because he has to gather evidence to prove Thee is the one who hired those people to harm Sarm.

SarmJam are just too sweet y’all. This conversation has me. 🤭🥹💞 I love this scene it’s just so so so so sweet. 🍬💖

Jam is starting to acknowledge that he does have feelings for Sarm but he’s unsure exactly what those feelings are just yet.

Jam is stressing me out this episode 😅

Jam snooping around Thee’s place is so reckless and very dangerous. He hired people to harm Sarm. There’s no telling what he would do to you if you get caught. Thee is a very dangerous/scary person. 😖

I totally forgot about this happening in the novel until I saw Jam reach for the taser in his pocket. I was like 👀😰

Jam trying to cover up what he’s really up to with telling Sarm he was hungry and got lost.

Sarm kept asking Jam if he was up to something and Jam kept telling him no. He still chose to believe Jam. 🥺

🐯“Okay. But if I catch you lying, even if it’s you, I won’t let it slide.”

🐯 “I’d be furious. I’d be mad at you for a whole week.”

I can’t imagine how much pressure Jam is under with having to keep his true intentions a secret. I can tell that he doesn’t like that he has to lie about what he’s really up to. He cares a lot about Sarm. Sib really put Jam in a tough situation. This really isn’t fair to Jam.

This moment is very bittersweet. Help omg 😭😭😭😭

🐱”You can be mad at me for a week if you want, but you have to forgive me after that, okay?”

Oh my god 😭😭😭😭

I love Sarm so much.

I love that he wants to match costumes with Jam but he forgot what the theme was 🤣💞

Sarm: ☺️👉🏻👈🏻

I can’t stop laughing 🤣

Sarm wants to exchange gifts with Jam ~ 🥹🥹

The gift being Sarm himself 🤭💞

Now Ning Nong and Lantao are fighting over Sarm 🤣

Jam was like okay y’all do that and wait for Sarm. I’ll go play games 🤣

The three of them are very cute ☺️💞

I love how Wasin is shamelessly flirting with Lantao. 🤭 I’m rooting for you Wasin.

Thee is really smooth asking Jam out to dinner at his place like that with the spirit board. But man Thee gives me the chills. He’s so intimidating. 🥶

There’s Sarm! He’s a crab spirit ~ 🦀👻🤣❤️

Sarm: Make some noise, and I’ll give you a raise!

🤣🤣

They’re so cute and sweet omg 🥹💞

This was such a unique, very sweet, heartfelt, and special confession. 🥹

I can tell Jam was very sad that he couldn’t go to Sarm’s tomorrow for his present because he has plans with Thee. 😭💔

I do love how Sarm took the crab costume off because he wanted Jam to take him seriously and know that he’s not playing when he confesses.

This confession was so sweet I’m tearing up. 🥹

Jam needed to hear that because now he knows for sure that Sarm isn’t just playing with his feelings. He truly loves Jam. That’s why Jam got emotional 🥹

Now I’m emotional too 🥹

Sarm’s finally been promoted y’all!! 🥹🥳😚💞

This moment is so sweet 🥹

Sarm when he realized Jam kissed him 😚🤯👀🫠💞

They’re so sweet and in love 🤭💞

I’m telling you Jam is stressing me out. I do know he has a mission his boss gave him to get evidence of Thee admitting to ordering people to harm Sarm. I know Jam is very smart and capable. I know he did this because he cares about Sarm and Jam doesn’t want Sarm hurt.

But this is just so dangerous/reckless. Thee is a very dangerous person. Like if Jam didn’t mention to song that he was going to Thee’s house later the outcome could’ve been a lot worse/different. 😖😭💔

Sarm is so madly in love with Jam and he’s so over the moon right now that he’s dancing. I love this scene so much. 😍🤣💞

I have been WAITING for this. I already have chills. 🥶

I’m already on the edge of my seat holy shit. 👀

I already know what happens because I read the novel. But I still have chills just thinking about it. I remember when I read it. This moment was so INTENSE in the novel it had me IN TEARS. 😭

Thee is so unsettling, intimidating, sinister, and scary. 🫣

I can tell Jam is incredibly nervous, uncomfortable, and scared right now. 😭

Hell I’d be scared too if I were Jam.

I’m scared for Jam. 😭

Jam trying to hurry and put his phone back in his pocket so Thee doesn’t see he started recording. 😭

I AM STRESSED!! 😰

Damn Thee is so full of himself and he’s gonna diss the whole family. 😬

Someone could’ve just sat in the other chair instead of the couch making everyone uncomfortable and squished together like that. 🤣

I can’t with Sib asking PiMai to come join them there’s still room. 🤣🤣

I love how Sarm asked Song to help him wrap the present (the present being Sarm) 🤣💞

Poor Song and Decha being caught in the middle of Sarm and Sib’s argument. 🤣

Song almost told Sib about Sarm and Jam 🤭

The whole family is quirky but Sarm is the quirkiest of them all. 🤣💞

Oh my god I have chills. 🥶🥶🥶🥶

Holy shit 🤯

Thee you just messed up telling Jam that it was you who had people try and get rid of Sarm. 😬

Oh god of course Jam’s phone falls out of his pocket and Thee finds out it’s been recording an hour. Oh here we go shit is gonna hit the fan now. Help 😭 This is already so intense oh my god 😭😭😭😭

YALL OH MY GOD!!!! 🫣😬😭

WHAT THE F**K?!?!😭😭😭😭

😰

I’M STRESSED THIS IS SO INTENSE AND EMOTIONAL JUST LIKE THE NOVEL OH MY GOD 😰😭

I HAVE CHILLS IM CRYING HELP 😭

OH MY GOD 😭😖

Oh Thee

Sarm now knows you hurt Jam.

You really messed up Thee 😬

I know I talked about how Jam was being reckless. But Sarm also was being reckless going back to Thee’s house after Jam bumped into Sarm telling him what happened.

I AM SO STRESSED 😰😭😰😭

DAMN OH MY GOD SARM IS SO PISSED (understandably so) 😬😭

OH MY GOD?! 🤯😭

IT ENDED ON A CLIFFHANGER 😖

This episode really was such an emotional rollercoaster. It was soooo good! 😍

I had tears in my eyes and I was shaking (I literally got chills/goosebumps) after the ending of episode 8. I was speechless. I sat there for a good few minutes like WHAT THE HELL?! My jaw was ON the floor. I hardly even breathed or blinked during this whole part. 🤯😭

I didn’t expect to be THIS affected by it but I was. I mean even reading this part in the novel brought me to tears. But watching it play out in the series was a WHOLE OTHER level of intense/emotional.

Especially the whole moment between Thee and Jam was SO unsettling, emotional, heartbreaking, and intense.

Watching Jam get hurt like that and sobbing like that. I mean my heart absolutely SHATTERED for Jam. I was so concerned and worried.

Even the fight between Thee and Sarm was so scary and intense. I started crying harder at this point. Then when Jam came out with the gun but Thee refused to put the knife down forcing Jam to shoot Thee. The audible gasp that left my mouth

That just shows how incredibly talented Max, Nat, and Mark are. They all did their jobs as actors/getting fully immersed in their characters so well! They REALLY did so well. I was so blown away. Episode 10 comes out tomorrow. It’s been like two weeks since I watched episode 8/since it’s release (yes I know it’s been a while and I’m just posting this now. But life happened 😭) and I’m STILL in this very moment blown away by all three of their performances. I can tell they worked so hard.

I am so proud of them. I feel like my words aren’t doing my feelings and pride in them justice. It was just done so so so very well. They LOCKED in during filming this. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😚💞
0 0
Replying to RIRIIII • 14 days ago
Title The D Dorm
is ep 2 out in youtube?
It is. But if you live in the U.S. (I don’t know if it’s like that for anywhere else) it’s unfortunately not been made available.
0 1
Replying to Saeng • 14 days ago
Title The D Dorm Spoiler
Wahh, your last sentence! 👀 I hope not! But your other idea would make lots of sense!
Danis could definitely be Grandma Gaysorn’s relative.
3 0
On The D Dorm • 14 days ago
Title The D Dorm Spoiler
This was another really good episode! I was laughing so much the whole episode but the ending was emotional just like the first episode’s ending was. Danis’ backstory and how close she was to Grandpa had me in tears. 😭 Episode 2 was really good and fun! 💞

I do wonder if Danis may actually be the relative to Grandpa Danai’s first love… I do know it was mentioned she was an orphan though so I’m not entirely sure. 🤷🏻‍♀️
5 5
On The D Dorm • 21 days ago
Title The D Dorm Spoiler
I’m curious to see how things unfold with Dobby helping his Grandfather find his first love.

I have a feeling Danis and Dobby may start to develop feelings for each other over time. 🤔

I’m also curious to find out more about why Dobby’s mom cut his Grandfather out of his life. Why they’ve never met. That ending made me a little sad. 😭💔
6 0
On The D Dorm • 21 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I just finished episode 1 of D Dorm and it’s so funny 🤣💞

I was laughing so much throughout the whole episode. I really enjoyed it.

I can’t wait for episode 2 ~ 🥰
4 0
On Your Third • Sep 8, 2026
Title Your Third Spoiler
Here’s my thoughts, things I liked, and my favorite scenes from episode 7 ~ ☺️

This first scene is a favorite of mine. I remember reading this in the novel. It’s so cute ~ 🥹💞

I love how Sarm just pops up in the open window 🤣💞

Sarm really felt that age gap in that moment 🤣

When he called Jam his home 🥹🥹

I love how he asks if he can borrow the chair then just falls asleep (or pretends to)

I really love the conversation they have here reminiscing about their time on the island and when Sarm asked him how he likes it at the farm. 🥹

It’s very sweet what Sarm said during his confession and it’s a shame that Jam fell asleep while he was confessing. 😩

This whole scene is so sweet 🥹🥹

I love Lantao so much. I’m so happy Lantao is back this episode. 🤣

Lantao is so wild. He did all that just because he missed Sarm. 🤣💞

Sarm is tired of Lantao and his antics 🤣

Lantao honey he didn’t leave your heart with you. His heart left when Jam did 👀

I like this scene too. When Jam and Thee finally meet. It gave me goosebumps. Like I said I’m not going to say too much because I’ve read the novel. I’m just really excited to see how this plays out in the series. 😍

Jam is always getting hurt 😭

I really like this scene too. Another favorite of mine. Sarm is genuinely worried about Jam. He cares so much for him. 🥺

Thee isn’t too happy that Jam was just gone when he came back from his phone call. 👀

More fourth wall breaking I love this so much 😍😂

I love how she looks at the camera and says “The children are starting to keep secrets and act all suspicious. They’re just like their father.l

And then Decha says “Hey. Are you talking to a ghost or something? I can hear your intrusive thoughts.”

Another favorite scene of mine. I remember reading this in the novel. 🤣

I love how Jam kept calling for Sarm but he wouldn’t answer, hand him his clothes, and towel until he called him P’Sarm 🤣💞

Sarm momentarily got what he wanted. He finally got to hear Jam call him P’Sarm. 🤭

I can’t with Sarm saying “Keep calling me that. You’ll get used to it.” 🤭🤭

I really like this scene too 🤣 This happens in the novel as well ☺️

I love how he wakes Jam up 🤣💞

I love how Sarm reacts to Jam not calling him P’Sarm 🤣

I also love how Sarm tricks Jam into calling him Mr. Spouse 🤣🤭💞

Jam is so pretty 😍🫠💞

I really like this scene. It’s my favorite as well. At this point I should say every scene is my favorite 😂

I love how dramatic/quirky Sarm is 🤣💞

I love watching Sarm announce what he cooked for breakfast 🤣

I wanna talk about how Max is really animated/good with his facial expressions here. It’s a nice touch and really makes Sarm come alive if that makes sense. I really love this so much. 😍😍😍😍

Sarm is really trying to sell himself to Jam here. Sarm thinks he doesn’t get it. But he does. Jam does get it and does like Sarm. But Jam is ignoring/rehecting his advances to guard his heart because he sees Sarm as a bit of a player because of how caring/attentive he is with others. He thinks he’s just like that with everyone.

And the fact that Lantao has a crush on Sarm and constantly flirts with Sarm. Now Ning Nong is added into to the mix as well. He doesn’t think Sarm is serious and just playing with Jam’s feelings.

Sarm really does not like Jam’s crocodile plushie. I love how Sarm views a crocodile plushie as competition. 🤣💞

I really like when Song and Jam interact ☺️💞

This happens in the novel as well 🤣😍

Sarm is so dramatic. I love Sarm 🤣💞

I can’t with how Sarm starts circling Jam 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love how they all just collectively screamed when he said he was passing out. 🤣

I also love how they all had three different responses. Song’s response had me laughing so much 🤣🤣

I can’t with Song saying I guess we have to give him cpr and they all just go for it and then they all just collectively hit their heads 🤣

That was so funny 🤣🤣

Not Song telling Ning Nong to do it and Ning Nong saying he’s a horse doctor so Ning Nong tells Song to do it. Song Says he’s just an Aesthetic doctor 🤣🤣

Jam is just watching them talk like 👀🙁

Then Song says N’Jam and Jam says I’m just an assistant secretary. 🤣

Help 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love how he just wakes up and is like I’m fine then fake passes out again and they start dragging him 🤣🤣

God I really love Lantao 🤣🤣🤣

“Was someone going to give Sarm CPR? I want to chime in, too!” 🙋🏻‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jam VS Ning Nong

I’m sat 👀🍿

Please Jam is so jealous and not one to back down 🤭

Ning Nong is jealous and a bit passive aggressive/petty. I mean Jam is too. But they show that jealousy, pettiness, and passive aggressiveness a little bit differently. If that makes sense.

I love it. Did y’all see how Ning Nong wiped his hand on his pants after shaking hands with Jam. 🤣

I don’t know if that was intentional or not (Ning Nong wiping his hand on his pants after shaking hands with Jam) but I love it 🤣

I also love how Jam referred to himself as P’Sarm’s (he referred to him as P’Sarm again) housekeeper. 🤭

Oh Ning Nong really wasn’t bummed out at all that Jam would only be there for three months 🤣

Kim did so well. I love that Kim is cast as Ning Nong 😍👏🏻

Nat did so well too 😍😍👏🏻👏🏻

Song is like 👀🤨

Jam is genuinely concerned about Sarm even though he’s trying to play it off like he’s not. It shows he is concerned when he asked Song if Sarm usually passes out. 🥺

Sarm is turning up the theatrics so he can get some attention from Jam 🥺🤭

Sarm is loving that Jam is scolding him about overworking himself right now. 🤭

I don’t think Sarm was really listening 🤣 he was just too busy admiring how cute/beautiful Jam is 🤭

This hug is honestly the sweetest hug help 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Jam loved that hug. Jam’s sweet/content smile says everything. 🥹🤭

Oh my god they’re so cute and sweet help I’m crying 🥹😭💞

I wish Song didn’t interrupt when he did. Sarm was trying to build up the courage to confess to Jam again 😩😭💔

I love how Song is trying to figure out who Sarm has fallen in love with. He only considers Ning Nong and Lantao and doesn’t even consider Jam. 🤣

The look on Song’s face when he finds out it’s Jam that Sarm has fallen in love with is priceless. 🤣 Because they used to hate each other. It came so far out of left field even for Sarm and Jam. They weren’t expecting to catch feelings either.

See even Song couldn’t figure it out because Sarm is like that with everyone. So I don’t blame Jam for being guarded.

Another Thee and Jam interaction. 👀👀

Jam calling everyone else Phi if they tell him they can except Sarm. 🤣

Thee is such a red flag but I’m so here for it. Mark was made for roles like this. Mark is doing so well 😍👏🏻

I love that Mark was cast as Thee. 🥰

Jam and Lantao interaction 😍

Okay WasinLantao 🤭💞

Oop 👀 Sarm was like what do you mean you’re not free this evening?!

Then when he found out it’s because Thee invited him to the green market AND he called him P’Thee…

Yikes 😬

Sarm is trying so hard to play it off as he’s not mad, concerned, and jealous.

Same he’s still going to go even though you told him no. 😔

I can’t with Sarm following them. 🤣

Don’t mess with Sarm when it regards Jam’s safety and well being. He’s serious. 😬

I love how Song has been sitting there the whole time 🤣

Sarm’s laugh here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Song is terrified/weirded out 🤣

I remember reading this scene in the novel too 😍

I like this scene a lot.

🐯 “Will my love flourish?”

🗣️ “It certainly will, but it will take you awhile to prove yourself.”

🐯 “Can you be a bit clearer? Like.. What else do I have to prove?”

🗣️ “Everything depends on you, both external and internal.”

🐯 “So I have to get an internal exam?”

🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

🗣️ “In the past, you’ve met many people and fostered relationships with all of them. Yet those relationships remain vague and unclear. Outsiders see you as a player, having all sorts of affairs.”

🐯 “Not true. You’re slandering me?”

🗣️ “If you wish your love to bloom, be direct and to the point. Be honest with your emotions. And above all, keep a clear head.”

🐯 “Then I’ll just ask you straight. When will I get married?”

🗣️ “The reading says that you’ll get married at the age of 35.”

🐯 “35?! What?! Five more years?! Nuts! No way! No’ that sucks. That’s ages from now. Are you serious?”

🗣️ “Hold on. A major event is about to take place at Adisuan farm.“


👀👀👀👀

OMG new ost. 🥰 I love it. It sounds so good ~ 😍

This episode was good, funny, a bit dramatic, and intense. I’m so excited for episode 8 Sunday ~ 😍

Your Third is such a good series and it just keeps getting better and better with each episode. 😍
4 0
Replying to bootifulHoomans • Aug 31, 2026
Title Your Third
Sarm doing the courting dance triggered my PTSD from Peaceful Property EP 7...
I know exactly what you mean 😭💔
1 0
On Your Third • Aug 31, 2026
Title Your Third Spoiler
Here are my thoughts and things I like about episode 6 ~ 😍🥰

I’m telling you every single episode is so good. They just keep getting better and better. This episode was so fun. I could not stop smiling and laughing. I had a really fun time watching episode 6 and I can’t wait next week for episode 7. 🩵🩷

This episode is off to such a fun start. This was one of my favorite parts in the novel and I know I already said this but I loved seeing it brought to life. I loved watching Sarm with a megaphone and making the echo sound effects himself. Chefs kiss. 10/10 so funny. I was laughing so much.

In the novel Sarm was driving after Jam on his atv and eventually hops off to run after him on foot, which I loved, but I also love how in the series they just have P’Sarm casually walking with his hands in his pockets and whistling when he spots Jam.

I think that was a really nice addition and made it a lot funnier because Jam was running and even jumped in the horse stall to hide behind some hay while Sarm was casually walking. 🤣

Jam is just this 🤏🏻 tiny but, that beautiful pink suit and cute yellow backpack is a dead giveaway 🤣💞

I love when Sarm starts talking about the ghosts around the farm and Jam gets really scared and jumps out from his hiding spot but then passes out because of exhaustion and being scared. Sarm really did go too far with poor little Jam. 😖

I do love the sound effects Sarm was making while telling the scary ghost story. 🤣💞

MaxNat are doing such an amazing job portraying SarmJam. I will never tire of saying this. I am so proud of them. 🥹👏🏻

I love how closely the series is following the novel but also making some wonderful additions to the series that in my opinion elevate the already good story telling/plot. 🥰

I hope that makes sense. 🥺

This scene where he’s wiping him down is really cute and SO sweet 🤭 but I also love how he put Jam in a shirt that says “I am a trouble maker” 🤣💞

I loved this scene with the sticky note on his forehead and how Sarm ended the note with, “from your Pak Chong branch husband.”🤣

I love how Sarm sneaks up behind Jam while he’s eating and scares him.

I love this whole conversation and how Sarm teases Jam pretending he doesn’t know what night he’s talking about just to hear Jam say it. But Jam then says it already happened you don’t need to act like we’re something because we’re not. Then how he said Sarm should go back to living his life and Jam will go back to his as well. He says why complicate things you were probably lonely and Jam just happened to be there. He also told him he doesn’t think of Sarm like that.

Oof damn. Poor Sarm. Jam’s words were multiple knives to his heart. 😭💔

He is so in love with Jam. Jam takes up every part of Sarm’s mind and heart. Jam really is the air that Sarm needs to breathe. 🥺

This part had me dying laughing when he ate from the spoon/food Jam ate from.

He is so quirky and I am here for it. I really like Sarm 🤣💞

This scene is another favorite of mine. I love the conversations we get to see between Sib and Jam then Thee and Sarm (I love this whole episode it was just so good so it’s hard to pick and choose favorite scenes). Since I’ve read the novel I’ll just say this part gave me chills and I can’t wait to see how this plot plays out in the series.

This scene had me laughing so much too. Sarm is so quirky 🤣🤣 it’s a nice break from the intense conversations we just saw. The series is good with pacing, the episodes are well balanced, and the episodes flow really well in my opinion.

He’s still flirting with Jam I love it. 🤭💞

Sarm sneaking a cheek kiss. 🤭

❎ Tour of the farm to learn the ins and outs.

✅ A date 🤭

This is so cute 🥰

The new owner of the farm 🤭🤭

I love how Wasin is just standing there watching Sarm say he needs to earn good boy points to be promoted from Pak Chong branch husband and just continuously flirting with Jam. 🤣This is another favorite scene of mine. This whole encounter had me laughing non stop. 🤣 Especially when Jam kept honking the horn and Sarm was dancing and telling Jam to stop but he just kept honking it. So funny 🤣

The scenery in this series is breathtakingly beautiful. I know it’s been a little bit since I’ve said that. Not only is this series good and funny the scenery is beautiful as well. 😍

This part is really so gentle and sweet. 🥹 When he wakes Jam up, softly tells Jam not to rub his eyes or they’ll get red, when Jam tells him about his parents, how he’s been living on his own since high school, and when Jam makes a drink for Sarm. Sarm was speaking very gently with Jam in this scene if that makes sense. 🥺

Jam has a really beautiful house 😍

This is another favorite scene for me. I love how playful Jam is being here with his crocodile plushie. It’s so cute and when he keeps going boo and scaring Sarm with his crocodile plushie. We get to see a different side to Jam here aside from his mature, serious, hard working side. He’s fun, a little mischievous, and very cute. I really love this. 🥹☺️

Jam is so cute when he’s pouty/angry/jealous. 🥺 I like this scene as well.

“He is so nice when he talks to others, but with me, he is always threatening me and getting on my nerves.”

I do get how Jam feels though.

I love how Jam gets sassy when he asks him when he will promote him from Pak Chong branch husband 🤣💞

You tell him Jam 😠

I do really like how Jam fights back.

🐯: “If that’s the case, then I’ll get serious about my training.”

🐱: “Training with who?”

🐯: “solo training.”

🐱: “You are one massive pervert.”

🐯: “Whoa… Listen to you! Is that how you talk to a senior?”

🐱: “Well, look at what you’re doing.”

Sarm That’s not going to get Jam to like you. 😖

🐱: “Are you hitting on me?”

🐯: “Yes, just now realizing that?” 😧

🐱: 😳

🐯: “Yes, with a courting dance.”

Nice save P’Sarm 🤣💞

I love the sudden realization on Sarm’s face immediately after he realized what he had just said and then Jam is obviously just in shock so Sarm tries to play it off as him joking. 🤣😬👀

This is why Jam doesn’t think Sarm is serious about how he feels towards Jam. 😫

This scene with Song is so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a Diva. I love Song. I love how he was dancing and just fell. The scream took me out. I laughed so much. 😍🤣💞

I do also love the little heart to heart Sarm and Song were having. I love hearing him talk about how in love he is with Jam. 🥹

But typical Sarm he can’t go without being quirky for long periods of time. 🤣💞 it’s like his life depends on him to be quirky.

I love the fourth wall break. 😍

🩺: “Take this seriously, Sarm. In this story, you’re the main character, alright?”

This part had me scream laughing. 🤣🤣 the dynamic between Song and Sarm is so funny. I love how Song kicked him off the bed and put his foot on Sarm’s face to keep Sarm away from him. 🤣🤣

This ending scene is another favorite of mine. I like the recap/the progression of what has happened between SarmJam/their relationship so far. I also love how Sarm is practicing how to confess his feelings to Jam. 🤣💞

Episode six was really so good and a lot of fun. I can’t wait until next week for episode 7. 😍
1 0
On Your Third • Aug 24, 2026
Title Your Third Spoiler
My thoughts on episode 5 and things I loved. 🥰

I really love this episode too. In my opinion with each episode they really do get better and better.

When it ended before they started chasing each other around the farm I was like omg no way. I need more. 😩

That’s in my top favorite parts that happened in the novel. It is so funny and I can’t wait to see it next week. It’s going to be so fun. 😍

I love that they kept a good bit of the dialogue from the novel in this scene. This scene was REALLY different from the novel BUT I still very much like it. It may be different but it kept the feelings, passion, the core essence of how it happened in the novel. I don’t mind things being different in the series because they still keep the core essence of how it happened in the novel and I really appreciate that a lot. ☺️

Adaptations are an art form. So not everything is going to be exactly how it happened in the novel (plus books and series are very two different mediums so some things are going to have to be changed. That’s just a given) for several different reasons.

But what I like about Your Third is it’s closely following the novel but there are also some moments that are different but still keep the core essence of how it happens in the novel. I like that honestly. I feel like MaxNat really elevated and took this moment and the feelings between Sarm and Jam to a whole other level. That took a lot of trust and being comfortable with one another to achieve. 👏🏻👏🏻

I hope that makes sense. 🥺

My heart goes out to Sarm when he realizes Jam left him. 💔

Okay princess Daisy acting debut 😍

Man Jam JUST got back and Sib is already putting him back to work 😔

I do like this pink suit Jam is wearing. ☺️

Jam is so cute angrily eating his orange jellies 🤣💞

Song and Jam are so cute.

There he is. P’Sarm here to find the cat that’s gone missing. 🤭

I can’t Sarm trying to make it all about him and how good he looks 🤣 like this is your sisters wedding I can’t 🤣

The whole family is a bit quirky but Sarm is the most quirky of them all 💞

I’m so happy that Kim is cast as Ning Nong

I think Kim as Ning Nong is such a good choice. ☺️

Thee’s jealousy/hatred of Sarm is so strong that he can’t even keep it a secret that he knows where Sarm was. He’s let it slip twice now that he knew. He’s also being very passive aggressive. You can tell he’s not happy that Sarm is back like nothing ever happened. I’m not going to say too much about this because I’ve read the novel and I don’t want to spoil it for others.

Mark is doing a really good job portraying Thee. I knew he would do an amazing job. I can’t wait to see how this plot progresses. I’m so excited.

Poor Jam he’s had no time to sleep. Always working so hard. 😭

I’m glad Sib gave him a place to go rest. 🥺

Sarm and Jam finally met up again omg 🤭

Awe this is so cute ~ 🥹

Sarm is being so sweet here.

He had the right idea but almost unintentionally smothered Jam 🤣

Sarm does really care for Jam. Jam has taken over Sarm’s heart. 🥹

I really like this scene where Sarm is talking to PiMai. I feel like this is the closure (even though they didn’t necessarily talk about anything deep. Sarm was just wishing PiMai well) Sarm needs to fully move on from PiMai. Especially now that Sarm’s heart is beating for someone else.

I love this scene where they’re all staring at Sarm and his dad asked him where he’s been the past six months. 🤣 I love how he begs his dad for forgiveness/gives his dad a kiss on the cheek, then Sib, and then tries to give PiMai a kiss but sib shut that down so quick 🤣 I really like how he starts running after song trying to give him a kiss and song is like get the hell away from me 🤣

Love their sibling dynamic 🤣

Did Decha just growl?? HELP I’M DEAD 🤣

Jam must’ve slept really well because he woke up with bed head and like he didn’t even know what year it was 🤣💞

That rest was much needed.

I love how Sarm is standing outside the door like he’s not letting him runaway a second time 🤣

Sarm I hate to burst your bubble but acting like that isn’t going to make Jam like you.

Get em Jam! 🥊

I love how feisty and blunt Jam is 🤣

Sarm the sex wasn’t the problem 😅

SARM

I REPEAT

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE JAM LIKE YOU BY ACTING LIKE THAT

PLEASE KEEP YOUR PANTS ON 🫣😅

I also love how Jam uses the fact that Sarm cares for Jam to his advantage pretending that he was hurt to get away from him

I love Sarm’s dramatic evil laughter and then saying into the walkie talkie to close all entrances and exits the cat is about to chase the mouse. Episode 6 is going to be so chaotic and fun I can’t wait! 😍🤣

Some of my favorite scenes are

the beginning scene.

The scene where Sarm realized Jam had left.

The scene where Sarm and Thee were talking.

The scene where Sarm and Jam meet up again.

The scene where Sarm finally gets time to meet up and talk a little bit with PiMai.

The scene where his family starts asking him all these questions 🤣

The scene where Jam tries to leave Sarm again.

I seriously can’t wait for episode 6. It’s going to start off so fun. I can’t wait to watch their game of Tom and Jerry episode 6 🤣
5 1
On Your Third • Aug 17, 2026
Title Your Third Spoiler
Okay my thoughts on episode 4 and some things I liked. 😍

This is going to be so long 😅

I really love this episode so much and Sunday needs to hurry up. 😭

Where it cut off at the end my mouth fell open. I was like no way. I need more but I have to wait another week. 😩🫠

The wait is honestly worth it though. 🥺

This series is so good. The episodes keep getting better and better.

This episode was just all around very sweet, sad, a little bit bittersweet, and funny.

As always I love the pacing. I’ve never talked about this before but the comedic timing is really good. 💞

MaxNat are doing so well in this series and I can tell they are really in their element. They really put in so much, time, hard work, and dedication towards this series/their characters alongside the rest of the cast and crew.

This series is meant for MaxNat. I can’t see anyone else portraying Sarm and Jam. I love the bickering and playful banter. I love how Jam keeps Sarm in check and is straightforward with Sarm when he needs to be. But I also love how fiercely loyal, kind, and caring Jam is as well.

I also love seeing how Sarm is doing his best to show how much he truly cares for and genuinely likes Jam albeit a bit dramatic/quirky regarding how he goes about showing it. But I love it honestly. That’s one of the many things I love about Sarm. That he is very quirky.

I know I jokingly say oh I’d be annoyed within the first five minutes of his antics but that doesn’t mean I don’t like Sarm. I love Sarm a whole lot actually. He may be quirky but he is such a fun and lovable complex character in my opinion.

Same with Jam. He’s very cute, headstrong, capable of caring for/standing up for himself, and very complex as well. Sarm and Jam are very fun and interesting characters. MaxNat are portraying Sarm and Jam so well.

Much like Jam Sarm is also someone who is very loyal, kind, and caring. It really shows in this episode specifically towards Jam. Sarm may be quirky but he does have another side to him as well. He can be serious when he needs to be. We’ve seen him drop his quirky side and be serious or concerned a few times now.

For example when Jam was hurt both times but also when Jam starts asking Sarm some pretty personal/deep questions. I mean yes he eventually resorts back to being quirky but that’s just him trying to avoid talking about what’s on his mind.

Until this episode anyway. Sarm finally felt comfortable enough with Jam to open up a little bit about what’s he’s feeling/struggling with and even cried in front of Jam.

It wasn’t just because of heartbreak that he left but also family troubles (but also something else that was very briefly mentioned/hinted at here and not gone into too much detail. But I won’t talk about that because I’ve read the novel and I don’t wanna spoil it for those who haven’t read the novel). I want to give Sarm the biggest hug. 🫂 This scene had me in tears. 😭

This series is really fun and refreshing to watch if that makes sense.

I love seeing how much character development/growth we got to see this episode. I love being able to see how the dynamic within their relationship is shifting between Sarm and Jam.

That brings me to talk about one of my (I have a few) favorite scenes from this episode. I really loved the scene where they are in that boat and have a little heart to heart. It was very beautiful to watch. We got to learn more about the characters Sarm and Jam. It’s also clear both of them have feelings that have changed.

They both really care for one another because they’ve been through a lot together. Sarm at first wanted to be so annoying to make Jam give up on his mission and leave.

Jam was doing this just because it was his job/mission to bring him back. Both their objectives/feelings have changed so much. Sarm wants Jam to stay in his life and this is no longer a job or mission to Jam. He genuinely worries and cares for Sarm.

They are doing an amazing job portraying the different emotions that Sarm and Jam are feeling.

MaxNat are doing so well. it’s like Sarm and Jam just jumped right out of the pages of the novel. I’ll never get tired of saying this. I am so proud of MaxNat. 🥹😚🩵🩷

Here’s a few other things I really loved about this episode.

The mango scene is so sweet/cute/funny I can’t. This is also a favorite scene of mine. 🤭 Jam is right that’s what Sarm deserve for taking someone else’s mangoes 🤣

I find it wild that Jam just you know causally carries a huge knife around in his backpack. Him even casually humming like it’s normal to carry a knife around while cutting the piece of the mango off that Sarm had taken a bite out of and handing it to him. 🤣

I get you know wanting to be prepared and have things that others might not. But carrying a knife that big is so funny. I love the concept of Jam’s cute yellow bag. 🤣💞

This scene where they’re waiting on the boat is another favorite of mine. I love how Sarm starts acting all awkward and tells Jam to just forget about last night and Jam brings up Sarm crying and teases him. 🤣 They are really so sweet and playful. They do always end up having fun and laughing around each other. 🥹

The constant kisses from Sarm waiting for the boat, to being on the boat, and arriving at Phangan is so cute. Sarm couldn’t be anymore obvious that he has feelings for Jam. 🤭

With that being said I do understand why Jam can’t decipher between it being something else or Sarm teasing him.

This is another favorite scene 🤣 Sarm is genuinely so annoyed with Lantao and his constant flirting. I love watching Jam get jealous. I also love watching Jam and Lantao have a staring competition. 🤣 Lantao having this one sided beef with Jam is so funny. 🤣

The way Lantao is with Sarm is part of the reason why Jam can’t decipher if Sarm is just teasing him/playing with his feelings or if it’s something more. Another reason why is after Sarm gave him the anklet Jam asked Sarm if he’s moved on from PiMai. Sarm says to Jam he will never be able to forget PiMai.

This is another favorite scene of mine. It’s bitter sweet. Honestly the scenes here on out between Sarm and Jam (minus the scene where they’re drinking) is just very bittersweet in my opinion.

Like sib called off Jam’s mission to bring Sarm back and told Jam has to return soon regardless if Sarm comes back with him or not. You can tell Sarm is visibly sad about that.

I love when Sarm gives Jam the anklet and puts it on him for him telling him to never take it off and tells jam it’s for when you miss the person who gave it to you. 🥹

Jam thinks Sarm is still teasing him. When in fact he’s being so serious. He told Jam to never forget him. After dealing with everything here, I’ll be on my way to you. 😔😭

This scene is so emotional man. I lowkey feel that Jam’s heart broke a little in that moment after Sarm said he’ll never be able to forget PiMai. 😭💔

This part on the swing is so cute and sweet 🥹

Lantao sweetie I’m sorry but someone else (Jam) lives in Sarm’s heart. 🥺

This scene is cute but bittersweet as well. 🥺

It’s really cute how Sarm showers Jam in kisses and apologizes to him for accidentally being rough with him but bittersweet because Jam is confused and expresses his frustration by telling him to stop it and that this isn’t fun for him. 😔😭💔

Lantao you’re pushing it by squeezing on Sarm’s thigh like that 😬

The way Jam INSTANTLY GOT annoyed/jealous. 😅

It’s like Sarm doesn’t remember how Jam slapped and punched that person who tried to kidnap him. If I were Sarm wouldn’t be teasing Jam like that about being jealous when he’s very clearly not in a good mood. 👀😅

Sarm fake crying after he yelled at him I can’t 🤣

I love this scene too. It’s so funny. I can’t stop laughing. 🤣🤣

Celebration?? More like get them drunk and try to figure out what’s really going on between Sarm and Jam. 🤣

Oh my god episode 5 is gonna be SO good. 😍

I can’t believe I have to wait a whole week. 😭
2 1
On Your Third • Aug 10, 2026
Title Your Third Spoiler
Man this episode was so good. 😍 I was smiling ear to ear pretty much the whole time. It made me laugh and I was sat when the people hunting down Sarm found them again.

In that scene where they were found again I love the nice little additions that weren’t in the novel.

This was also done in episode 1 and 2. I really love these additions. 🥰

Like how Sarm asked one of them to get him a Yakult and the punch that Jam gave that man after slapping him was honestly the cherry on top. It really elevated the scene but also captured the essence of how this moment happens in the novel.

I am really so happy with how closely they are following the novel. That is something that I care about. I love seeing someone’s work being respected and honored as close as they are able to in adaptations. Your Third is doing just that. 🥹

I love how in certain scenes. I’ll use another example. When Jam washes ashore and Sarm finds Jam. This scene is a little bit different from the novel. But not much. It still captures the essence of how it happened in the novel.

Or when they were on the boat. The dialogue was slightly different but kept some of the dialogue from the novel. I loved the added dialogue alongside some of the dialogue in the novel.

For example when Sarm said

“Why the hell did you stop the boat, though? What, are we fishing? Are you putting on a concert now? Raise your right hand!”

Then Sarm proceeds to sing 🤣💞

That was added but it works and elevates/adds to the scene.

The small changes that were made in the dialogue or some of the scenes don’t take away anything at all. It really perfectly captures the essence of how it happens in the novel. I’m so grateful for this. 🥹☺️😚💞

I hope I’m making sense 🤣🤣

I just really love Your Third. It is such a good series. All 3 episodes are so good. Like with every episode I just keep getting more and more drawn in. The episodes just get better and better. It is really a nice balance of being funny, lighthearted, sweet/romantic, and dramatic. Just like how the novel is.

I’ve said this before. You really can tell everyone who had a hand in working on Your Third really has put in so much time, dedication, hard work, love, and attention to detail. 🥹

Another thing I love is the end where Jam gives us a little recap. It really shows how each episode his feelings, mission, and perception of Sarm gradually change. Much as we see how Sarm has shifted in how he treats Jam etc.

This gives us a closer look into how Jam is feeling. Even though he is a bit oblivious at the moment and hasn’t quite realized his feelings towards Sarm just yet.

This time he said

I used to think that… my mission was simply to find Sarm. Today… I finally found him. What’s harder now… is making him believe that he no longer has to run away from his past, his pain, or those hunting him down. From now on… I shall remain by his side until he finds the courage… to face everything once more.

MaxNat are doing so well portraying Sarm and Jam. I am so so so so incredibly proud of them. 🥹😚🩵🩷

I can’t wait for episode 4. 😍🥰

Next Sunday needs to hurry up 😭
5 0
On Your Third • Aug 9, 2026
Title Your Third Spoiler
MaxNat are doing so well. I am so proud of them. I really am. 🥹

This episode was really good too!

It’s so nice to see a novel that I enjoy a lot being brought to life. But not only that. It’s being brought to life with so much love, care, attention to detail, hard work, and dedication. I love how close these 2 episodes have been to the novel.

I am so grateful and I really appreciate that a lot. The hard work that has gone into the series really shows. 🥹💞

The scene where they were taken, where Sam fights the people that took them, and the part where he finds Jam after the boat capsized had me on the edge of my seat. The pacing this episode was really nice too.

This series is honestly so good. It’s just like the novel. A good mixture of comedy, romance, and drama.

I said this last week. I’m saying it again. This series is so light hearted and breath of fresh air.

A few things that I liked from this episode are the whole scene where they’re taken by these people/when they escape, the boat capsizing/when Sam finds Jam, Sam climbing the coconut tree, the conversation they had while Jam was cleaning Sam’s wounds, and the conversation they had when they were eating at that restaurant before they were asked to sing karaoke for a free meal.
2 0
On Your Third • Jul 27, 2026
Title Your Third
I just finished watching episode 1 and it’s so good. There was a lot this episode that just came straight out of the novel. I’m so happy about that. It was so nice to see a novel I really enjoyed reading brought to life and not much being changed. I laughed so much this episode. 🤣 It was very fun and light hearted. I thought the pacing was very good as well. The scenery in this series is breathtakingly beautiful. I need episode 2 asap. Next Sunday needs to hurry up. 🥺Your Third is a breath of fresh air and so fun. 😍I’m so happy 🥰
4 0
On Suntiny • Aug 5, 2025
Title Suntiny Spoiler
Hello! Here’s what I had to say about ep 8 ☺️


I swear Toy and Temp are so cute. 💞 Super sweet and funny. They always make me smile. ☺️💞

“What did you do to my body while we switched?!”

“Why do I look chubbier?!”

And Sun said “Just a bit.” While smiling.

Sun that isn’t making the situation any better. 😭

Oh this makes me so sad. I really feel for Nuea. He really struggles with his body image. I just want to give him the biggest hug. He’s genuinely so upset with Sun right now because he ate a lot making Nuea gain some weight.

Sun finds it cute/funny but from Nuea’s perspective it’s not funny at all and it’s a huge deal for Nuea. Sun doesn’t seem to fully understand that Nuea is struggling with his body image and is self conscious/insecure right now. Nuea is expressing that he’s upset and struggling but Sun isn’t really listening.

They only have 7 days left until they hit 49 days of being body swapped and the soap ran out/they need to enchant it as well. Oh my god. 😖😭

Oh my god 😅🤣 they sure as h*ll DID NOT remain celibate in the slightest. 🤣 I don’t think Third thought they would have s*x while body swapped. 🤣 Sun and Nuea are into some stuff 😳 so they absolutely did have s*x body swapped. 🤣 I’m not even shocked nor surprised. 👀

“Why are you telling me this just now? I’m almost drained to the last bit.”

OH MY GOD 🤣😳

“I guess… since the damage’s already been done, why don’t we get it on again?”

Nuea oh my god. I knew this was coming. 🤣🤣

But in all seriousness they need to communicate instead of having s*x in hopes that it would solve their problems. 😖😭

“Uncle, you’re not getting hard again?”

Well what little progress that was made in episode 6 has been lost. Instead of listening/understanding Nuea yet again gets mad at Sun for not being able to get hard.

I get that this makes Nuea upset/worried that maybe Sun is cheating/doesn’t love/isn’t attracted to Nuea anymore. I’m not saying it isn’t valid for Nuea to have these feelings. I see why he feels this way. But instead of just communicating these feelings to Sun. He just hides it and keeps it bottled up.

He’s too scared to find out the truth. Because he has trauma around not feeling loved or wanted because of Khun mom. He’s scared that it might be true that Sun doesn’t love Nuea anymore. Even though it’s not. Sun loves Nuea so much but Nuea’s trauma is clouding his judgement so he can’t see just how much Sun truly does love Nuea.

Nuea isn’t the only one hiding things though. Sun is hiding things as well. I’ve said this before neither of them are totally open with one another about what they’re struggling with.

It comes from a place of fear for Nuea and as for Sun it comes from a place of not wanting to burden Nuea because he feels like he doesn’t have much to offer/feels like he doesn’t belong/have a place in Nuea’s world. Which isn’t true. Nuea loves Sun so much and for who he is.

But he just seems to forget what Nuea said in episode 7 about how he doesn’t have to hide who he is and that Nuea loves him for who he is. Sun not feeling good enough for Nuea/having low self esteem/low self worth doesn’t allow him to fully believe that Nuea is telling the truth about how he loves him for him.

Both of them need to sit down, talk, open up with one another, don’t hide anything, and LISTEN/UNDERSTAND each other for once.

Ooh another monologue. I’m obsessed with these monologues they always are done so well and bring me to tears. 😭

“Sometimes… being in each other’s bodies doesn’t mean you have control over everything. I really tried… to understand you, to make you realize how much I love you. But look what happened. I’m now insecure about my weight, though it wasn’t even my fault. I understand… you probably enjoyed eating a bit too much while in my body. But I couldn’t help but think that you don’t care about me at all. Maybe… you’re already tired of me, how spoiled I am, and how often I get mad. Or maybe you just wanna be with someone that’s not as needy. But I still love you no matter what. Do you realize that?”

OH MY GOD 💔😭

This is an example of Nuea’s trauma regarding not feeling loved/fear that Sun doesn’t love him anymore/cheating showing. 😭💔

It seems Nuea is now recognizing that he does act spoiled and does get mad pretty often. This doesn’t make Nuea a bad person. Let me reiterate that. It’s just a trauma response. Nuea is someone who is very broken (Sun is broken as well). His feelings are valid. But I will say it still doesn’t make that behavior okay. It’s not okay that when he does get hurt or mad he says and does things that hurt Sun. That’s not okay.

But my heart breaks for Nuea with him talking so negatively about himself like that though. 💔😭

Oh my god I just wanna give Nuea the biggest hug. 😭💔

Instead of recording yourself saying that it would be better if you just directly communicated how you felt to Sun. But you know what now that I’m really thinking about it.

Neither of them fully listen to each other so my thing is even if Nuea or Sun communicated how they really felt/what they’re struggling with would they honestly even take the time to truly listen or understand?

Because unfortunately seeing how Sun acted earlier when Nuea was expressing how he felt about gaining weight because of Sun eating a lot of food while body swapped he just kind of brushed it off and thought it was cute/funny and he was acting silly. He didn’t realize that Nuea was genuinely upset and distressed because he struggles with body image issues.

Nuea doesn’t take the time to sit and fully understand Sun when he tries to express how he feels or why he might not be able to get hard. Nuea just gets mad, says/does something hurtful, and storms off.

This is like the biggest problem within their relationship that leads to other problems they’re having as well. Neither of them fully listen to or understand each other. They also do things that hurt/upset one another.

If looks could kill. That look Nuea gave Sun after he kept saying Nuea is mad. 😬 Sun wasn’t phased from that look though cause he knows Nuea doesn’t follow through with what he says. He’s pretty harmless but just acts tough.

Nuea says he’s not mad. I think he’s more upset/scared that Sun might not love him anymore than being mad. But he also did act that way just to get attention from Sun. Like hello. That smile when Nuea walked off after Sun said “But after you’re home today, I promise I’ll make you satisfied. Like, really satisfied.”

But seriously just talk out your feelings and problems instead of having s*x please and thank you. 😖

Please this scene is so funny I can’t with Sun just going “cluck cluck.” And “Cock a doodle do” at his p*n*s. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow Keang and Sun doing push ups 😳😳😳😳


Oh man Sun’s brother passed his exam and got a scholarship which is awesome but it’s only for the tuition and accommodation. His brother mentioned getting a job and Sun wouldn’t let him. Sun doesn’t want his brother to work his way through school like he did. He wants to give his brother opportunities/support he never had.

Sun is such a selfless person and good big brother. I mean this honestly really shouldn’t even be his responsibility to care for his brother like that but it’s awesome that he does take care of his brother like that. He just wants the best for his brother.

You can see how Sun’s excitement turned into worry about how he’s going to support his brother through college. He just got a lot more stress added onto his plate which really sucks.

Keang even knows something is up with Sun after that call with his brother. He can tell he’s worried about how he’s going to support his brother.

Oh my god I’m crying again 😭💔

My heart really breaks for Sun he really does have so much going on. 😭😭😭😭😭

Now he has to worry about paying Khun mom back. How did Khun mom even know he was struggling with money like that/had to take care of his brother. And to give the ultimatum of getting out of Nuea’s life if he can’t pay it back within two weeks. Is disgusting. I hate seeing Sun just be absolutely degraded by Khun mom like this. 🤬😭💔 Sun works his a** off.

Sun doesn’t deserve this treatment from Khun mom.

“Temp, if a partner… didn’t make love to you as often, does it mean they were falling out of love?”

“It’s not that I’m mad. It just makes me wonder… if he loved me less.”

Nuea maybe instead of asking others talk with Sun please for the love of god. I get that you’re just scared about what the answer might be. But actually talking it out with Sun/knowing for sure is much better than just assuming what the answer might be. 😭

Temp is right Nuea. Listen to him please. 😭

Oh no Nuea out partying to avoid his problems instead of actually communicating with Sun. 😭 He didn’t even tell Sun where he was which made Sun worry. 😭

Oh here we go. 😭😭😭😭

“I’m not leaving since you don’t love me anymore.”

Oh my god they switched again. 😬

Masuk and temp are so confused right now oh my god. Now they really know something is going on with them.

Oh sh*t someone is recording Nuea (in Sun’s body). This isn’t good.

Too late someone already is. Sun is so screwed omg. 😭

Nuea doesn’t even think about the problems this could cause Sun. Nuea is being so selfish right now. Sun could lose his job because of this. Nuea doesn’t know what it’s like to work a normal 9-5 job. So he doesn’t get that Sun has to be careful about how he behaves etc.

Sh*t is about to hit the fan.

I knew it was a matter of time before one or both of them just exploded because they both kept bottling things up. It was a domino effect. Sun exploded first then Nuea exploded and said something really hurtful towards Sun without even thinking or caring how it’d make Sun feel. He realized what he said after the fact. But at that point it’s too late and the damage has been done.

“Why didn’t you tell me where you were? I searched high and low for you! You didn’t even pick up your phone!”

“Since when do you care? I thought you didn’t love me since all you do is now is work and side hustles! Do you even care about me anymore?”

“What makes you think that? Of course I still love you. I’m just having a little too much on my plate with studying, tutoring, and everything.”

Ooh that chuckle and smile before Nuea said what he said.😭💔

“Not “a little.” Do you still feel the same, uncle? Answer me!”

“What makes you think I don’t?”

“Well, whenever we make love, you’re never in the mood anymore. Are you seeing someone else?”

“I’m not, and I’ve never even thought of it. The reason it’s not getting up is not because I’m falling out of love. I love you so much that I’m doing everything to fix it; that’s why we’re in each other’s bodies!”

“You’re saying that I’m the reason for all of this?! So I am the problem? Say something! Nobody loves me. I’m used to it, though. Khun mom never paid attention to me at home. Guess you’ll just be one more on the list.”

THERE IT IS (I know this came from a place of being hurt but it still was a messed up thing to say). 😭💔

The realization from Nuea regarding what he said too 😭💔

It’s too late Nuea you already said it 💔😭

You could see Sun’s heart break and Nuea show so much regret for what he said instantly 😭💔

Oh my god 😭😭😭💔💔💔

“Have you ever felt like you’re never enough? No matter how hard you try, you still run and run in circles all while hurting the people you love. It’s not true that I don’t love you. Instead, I yearn for you more and more each day. But the more I do, the more I’m afraid you’ll feel that I’ve changed, or that you’ll blame yourself for something that isn’t your fault.”

“This money doesn’t make me feel better. It’s just a statement… of how much a failure I am.”

SUN YOU AREN’T A FAILURE

OH MY GOD 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I DON’T NEED TISSUES I NEED TOWELS UPON TOWELS TO DRY MY TEARS HELP 😭💔

ooh- 👀

Oh my god Keang and temp are trying to get Toy to tell them what’s going on with Sun and Nuea.

I can’t believe Temp took that as an opportunity to kiss him to get the information out of Toy. I bet Keang is like why am I even here in that moment. 🤣

Well now they now what’s going on with Sun and Nuea. 🤣

I’ve already watched episodes 9 and 10 but I’m excited to watch them again. 🥺💞
1 0
On Suntiny • Jul 29, 2025
Title Suntiny Spoiler
Even though Temp invited Toy the second Temp’s friend showed up he left with his friend and didn’t even think to come back when he saw that Toy hadn’t followed him down to the gala. If I were Toy I just would’ve left at that point. I know he came out and was looking for him eventually.

Even messaging him asking where he went and why he didn’t come down to the gala. But by the time he’s done that the gala is over. People are leaving. I thought the whole point of inviting Toy was to have a good time with him. But Toy was outside with Sun and they were both feeling like they don’t belong here in this space.

I love that Toy put Temp’s friend in their place saying he’s with me tonight. Toy and Temp are very cute though I love that Temp asks Toy to walk him home. I have a feeling he may not have lost the keys to his place though.

I feel like that was just an excuse to make Toy let Temp stay the night. I can’t with Temp undressing right there and making Toy get flustered when he came back with a towel. Toy told him go to the bathroom and change there because Toy and Third worship in this room. Toy and Temp are so cute though I can’t. 🥹

Oh my god I’m already getting emotional just seeing that Sun still has the jester mask on. 😭 My heart really breaks for Sun. 😭💔 He can’t even see the love Nuea has for him. It’s like he forgot that Nuea chose him back in Y Destiny.

Nuea could’ve had anyone but he chose Sun. After Sun had unknowingly/accidentally kissed Nuea. Nuea got info on Sun. He even stole Sun’s wallet and made a plan with Sun’s friend to get closer to him and learn more about him via Sun tutoring him back during Y Destiny. Nuea knew Sun didn’t have a lot of money and was brought up differently compared to how he was brought up. Yet he still chose him.

I can tell Nuea is upset too seeing Sun like this and hiding behind this jester mask. You can actively see Nuea’s heart break right before our eyes seeing Sun act like this and say that he feels like he doesn’t have a place in Nuea’s life. I think Sun might be struggling with imposter syndrome too.

He loves Sun that much and it hurts him knowing the one he loves the most is hurting too. I know it breaks Nuea’s heart even more because I know Nuea feels like it is his fault for this happening but Khun mom is actually the reason Sun feels like that. You can tell this by just the way Nuea looks at Sun while they’re at home sitting on the couch. You can tell how concerned Nuea is.

Nuea feels so bad that he apologizes to Sun even though it wasn’t even Nuea’s fault that he couldn’t take him into the party because Khun mom wanted just Nuea to go in. 😭💔

“I wanna dance with you.”

😭🤧

“It’s okay, Nuea. That was for the best. I would have embarrassed you otherwise. I don’t even know how to dance. People could have said something. But if you want to, we can dance here.”

Here this is where you can see the SECOND these words coming from Sun literally break Nuea’s heart. 😭💔

It gets even more heart breaking when Sun starts dancing by himself. 😭💔

Oh my god here come even more tears help. 😭💔

Oh how my heart hurts for Nuea and Sun. 😭😭😭😭

“This not what I meant, uncle. Take my hand.”

Oh my GOD 💔😭 I NEED MORE TISSUES 💔😭💔😭

You don’t really need words in this scene because all their actions are doing the talking here. It’s just so beautiful yet bittersweet at the same time. 💔😭

Also I love that even though you can’t see Sun’s face/his expressions. His body language, wearing the mask, and alongside Nuea crying you can tell that Sun is obviously very upset. Because Nuea and Sun have a shared pain in this moment.

D*mn 😭💔

MaxNat did such a good job during this scene conveying SunNuea’s emotions with hardly any words. It was almost all body language in this scene. I am so proud of them. 🥹👏🏻

From the way Nuea touches the jester mask/Sun (he touches Sun so gently because to Nuea Sun is the most fragile, important, and precious thing in his life.), to Nuea taking the jester mask off Sun, to when they actually start dancing, the way they look at each other, and when they kiss. The list goes on. I love this scene so much. 😭

Oh my god. It gave me literal chills and makes me cry so much every time I watch this scene. 😭

Sun actually let Nuea see him be vulnerable for once. Sun usually is never vulnerable with anyone. He always tries to be strong and offer comfort/reassurance to others instead of allowing someone to give him comfort/reassurance. Nuea was finally able to see Sun’s insecurities and comfort/reassure him that he loves him unconditionally.

“You don’t have to wear a mask around me. I love you for who you truly are.“

I’m so glad Nuea reminded and reassured Sun here. I KNOW Sun needed to hear that from Nuea. I love how Sun allowed Nuea to comfort him this time when Nuea took the mask off.

This shows he also doesn’t care what Khun mom thinks or says about Sun. Khun mom’s feelings towards Sun doesn’t sway how much Nuea loves and cares for Sun at all. 🥹😭

“You look like a prince tonight, uncle.”

“Here, I’ll teach you how to dance.”

Oh my god 💔😭💔😭💔😭

I DON’T NEED TISSUES THEY AREN’T ENOUGH I NEED TOWELS TO DRY MY ENDLESS TEARS. 😭💔

THE LOVE SUN AND NUEA HAVE FOR EACH OTHER IS SO STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL. 😭😭

I hate that they even have to deal with something like this. You can see how guilty Nuea looks. 😭💔

I love that despite how much Nuea is hurting/struggling with his own insecurities he does his best to comfort and cheer Sun up.

At this moment you can tell they are each other’s home/safe space. Nothing else matters. No one else exists. In this very moment it’s just the two of them and the IMMENSE love they have for one another. 🥹😭

The cinematography,the flashback montage, and the music choices (I can’t wait to be able to stream this song. It’s so pretty. I wonder when they’ll release the song. I have no clue what this second song is but I love it too. Perfect choice for this scene) during the dance/kiss scene really helped elevate/compliment the amazing performance from MaxNat. 🥹👏🏻

I have other favorite scenes from this episode but the dance scene takes the number one spot. 🥹

😳😳😳😳 This scene is spicy 😳 yet beautiful. 🥹 Hear me out. You can see how much SunNuea love/desire one another and how happy they make each other here. The way they look at each other, the touches/caresses, the smiles/smirks, the passion, the kisses etc. That’s what makes it beautiful in my opinion. This is another favorite scene of mine.

It BLOWS my mind that they actually switched bodies during s*x. 🤯 BUT I do really love the fact that neither of them didn’t seem to mind or totally freak out and just continued having s*x like they didn’t even switch bodies at all (yes they freaked out when they realized they had switched in the middle of having s*x. But not actually having s*x body swapped. That didn’t freak them out).

“Uncle, what’s wrong? It already happened. Don’t overthink it. You like it don’t you? Hm?”

“I just lost my virg*nity!”

“Come on, I did, too. I also lost my virg*nity.”

🤣🤣

“I never thought this is how it was gonna be.”

“It may not be how we planned, but I don’t regret it. I’m just… I’m just sad that it happened when we weren’t ourselves.”

They are so sweet this scene is too cute. 🥹😭

Another one of my favorite scenes where Sun in Nuea’s body is just kissing Nuea in Sun’s body cheeks. 🥹😭💞

It’s just so sweet. 🥹

I’m a sucker for these monologues. I love them so much. 🥹

“What if we can’t switch back? What if we stay like this forever? Would you still love me?”

😭💔

“I love you for who you are, not for the body you’re in. No matter what you look like, I’ll still love you.”

YES NUEA KEEP ASSURING SUN YOU LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT. 😭

I hope eventually that it sticks that Nuea loves Sun no matter what because right now it still doesn’t quite seem to be sticking that Nuea loves Sun no matter what. He still needs to be reassured.

Sun is still struggling with his insecurities and honestly Nuea is still struggling with his insecurities as well. He’s obviously still very insecure as well. Neither of them feel good enough for each other and feel that they don’t belong in each other’s life.

I love that we are getting some communication between them at least. It might be a whole lot. But it’s some. This is a start. This proves though that despite them having this immense love for one another that alone isn’t enough (because they clearly feel they don’t belong in each others life due to being insecure) to have a healthy relationship. They need communication/trust/respect etc to ensure they have a healthy relationship.

They both are deserving to be in each other’s life. I just hope they realize that sometime soon. 😭

“Thank you, my boy.”

🥹😭

This is another favorite scene of mine.

There’s two different point of views here.

This scene is a little bit cute and comedic from Sun’s point of view. He just saw it as oh I ate a lot but you don’t seem like you’ve gained weight I don’t see or feel it.

But from Nuea’s point of view it’s really not funny at all and of course Nuea would notice a change in his body or appearance since he struggles with his body image.







⚠️TW: Body dysm*rphia. Skip if you need to. Don’t forget to take care of yourself. 🫂












Remember how earlier on in the series I mentioned if you pay attention to you know how Nuea spoke about how uncomfortable he was in Sun’s body when they swapped for the first time? Remember how Sun in Nuea’s body spoke about things he had noticed while being in his body and how concerned he was?

Remember how I mentioned I think Nuea has body dysm*rphia?

Like obviously growing up being told you have to look a certain way to be perceived well at such a young age can definitely mess with how someone perceives themself. That can definitely cause someone to have body dysm*rphia.


So from Nuea’s perspective (someone who is struggling with body image issues/their appearance is important to them) that weight gain was so upsetting and devastating for Nuea.

So from his perspective it’s serious and distressing for him.

Man this hit home for me and I know it hit home for a lot of other people who has watched this episode.

I do really feel for Nuea in this moment. My heart breaks for him. 💔💔


I just want to give him like the biggest hug. 🫂












Okay end of TW if you skipped that part.




Man Sun stressing about saving up money for his little brother. He’s stressing about things he necessarily shouldn’t be stressing about (financially taking care of his brother). But I know he’s doing it cause he is a very selfless person, loves his little brother, most likely wants his little brother to have a good life, and to not worry about the financial side of things like he has to worry about.


Omg the teaser for ep 8. 😭💔 see their insecurities are coming out to play again. It literally doesn’t matter how much either of them assure one another it doesn’t stick! Their insecurities always find a way to creep back in. 😭

“I know you’re mad at me.”

“Im not mad!”

“You’re mad at Sun because he doesn’t do it?”

“It’s not that I’m mad. It just makes me wonder… if he loved me less…”

See there’s Nuea’s body image issues/worrying that Sun is cheating/likes someone else/not feeling good enough because Sun still can’t get it up.

Nuea thinks it’s because Sun likes someone else who may be skinnier/prettier (it’s his body image struggles making Nuea think like this) But that’s not the case at all.

Sun is stressing about money, feeling like he doesn’t belong in Nuea’s life, and not feeling good enough for Nuea. He’s dealing with low self esteem and imposter syndrome. This is most likely the reason why Sun is struggling to get it up. Not that he doesn’t love Nuea/is cheating.

They still need to communicate to each other a lot more. They still aren’t fully opening up to each other about what they’re dealing with. Like I said earlier just loving one another isn’t enough to ensure this relationship survives.

They have personal issues besides the issues going on in their relationship and they need to work on those personal issues and themselves in order for them to begin working on their relationship issues so they can get out of this endless loop of letting their insecurities mess with their relationship/causing misunderstandings.

They still aren’t being totally honest/communicating with each other what they’re struggling with individually. There’s still things they don’t know about each other.

“I know you’re struggling. The money I gave you is a loan. Pay me back within two weeks. If you can’t comply, then get out of my little brother’s life.”

HOW DID KHUN MOM FIND OUT SUN WAS STRUGGLING!? KHUN MOM IS SERIOUSLY NO JOKE! Khun mom is so scary and such a bad person. 😟😡

That little snippet of Sun and Nuea looks so intense omg. They’re probably fighting. 😭💔

Oh I don’t think my heart is going to be able to handle seeing that in episode 8 😭💔

In an earlier episode I did say that one of them would eventually reach their breaking point (because they’re both bottling things up) and it was going to be super sad and intense when that does happen. I wonder if that’s what is happening here in this little snippet. 😭💔


More monologue 🥹

“I don’t know if we’ll switch back tomorrow. I don’t know if you’ll get your life back after tonight, or if we’ll have to keep living like this. But one thing im sure of is that no matter what body I’m in, there’s no doubt my heart still belongs to you.”

Oh my god 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

“You don’t have to say anything just yet, but if you go back to this video, just know that this is how much I love you even on the day you’re not yourself.”

😭😭😭😭😭

“It’s actually strange. I wanted a body that functions properly, but, ultimately… I’m scared by the thought of being in this body forever. I was afraid that you wouldn’t love a body that’s… broken. But, even though I’m more broken now, I can feel your love more vividly than ever before. If we can’t switch back by tomorrow, I just want you to know that I love you for your soul, regardless of the body you’re in. And I’ll always be here, regardless of the body I’m in.”

Broken!? Sun you aren’t broken. 😭💔

But besides him saying he’s broken those are the sweetest words you could ever say to someone. 🥹😭

“Do you think we will switch back tomorrow?”

“Your guess is as good as mine.”

This whole monologue is another favorite scene of mine. It’s really bittersweet. 😭


I really can’t wait for episode 8 I’m so excited.🥹
2 0
On Suntiny • Jul 22, 2025
Title Suntiny Spoiler
Hello again! Here’s my thoughts on episode 6. ☺️

I am telling you episode 6 left me wanting more as well. I really liked episode 6. Episode 6 absolutely broke me. 😭 My heart broke for Sun. 😭😭💔💔 My poor baby Sun I wanna give him the biggest hug. 😭

I NEED episode 7 now! 😫 My heart won’t be able to handle seeing Nuea cry though. I’m going to stock up on tissues before episode 7 comes out and I highly recommend you do the same. 😭 Supposed to be rom-com but I’m left sad/crying/heart broken pretty much every episode so far (Not complaining though). Suntiny is really good. 🥹💞

At first I thought what is he doing? 🤣 I thought this was a flash back to them being body swapped but it’s not. It’s a totally different day. That’s just Sun being typical Sun. 🤣💞

I totally had forgot Sun had no clue how Nuea acted/what Nuea said and did while they were body swapped and you know what the same goes for Nuea. He definitely doesn’t have a clue how Sun behaved while being in his body when he was hanging out with Temp. Sun didn’t even know that Nuea was awful at swimming while in Sun’s body when he went swimming with Keang.

Keang knows Nuea and Sun really well. They’ve known each other since Y Destiny. He definitely knows something is up and I know he’s gonna try his best to get to the bottom of what’s going on with Sun and Nuea. He might even try and get Temp to help him get to the bottom of it as well.

You know what… I can’t believe I’m thinking about this just now. How does Temp even know SunNuea? Like did they meet at college or something? I mean I personally don’t think it’s really that important to the story though. But still… I am a little curious how they came to know each other.

Just a friendly reminder I haven’t read the novel so please refrain talking about what happens in the novel. I will read it after the series is finished airing. ☺️

That’s kind of a silly question Temp. Why WOULDN’T he invite Sun. 🥺

Keang and Temp have caught on that something weird definitely is going on.

I really love this scene. The transition when they swapped bodies and the scream from Nuea is good and so funny. 🤣💞 I also love the addition of the clock sound effect. Let’s you know that the more they keep swapping the more the days go down. They only started out with 49 days. If they don’t figure out how to fix it they’ll be stuck like this in each others bodies.

Let me tell you MaxNat really are doing a good job portraying body swapped SunNuea in my opinion. Like do you see how they have the mannerisms, voice, and actions down to a T? It’s not easy only acting as one character but they have to act as each others characters as well. They’re doing such a good job.😍👏🏻

This time they swapped without even feeling negative emotions (stress, upset, fighting, etc). They switched because that hack they’ve been using isn’t how this works. They need to communicate and understand each other. That’s how this works.

Having s*x to swap back is what messed with the balance of things causing them to randomly swap bodies instead of them swapping back and fourth when they feel negative and positive emotions. I knew I had a feeling this hack would cause something chaotic to happen and it did.

It’s causing them to randomly swap bodies because it messed up with the balance of their yin and yang. 😭 If they swap back after this they’re going have to try and find something different to stop them from swapping. 😭 This is just my understanding.

Toy how could you just leave them there like that in the middle of trying to get their yin and yang stabilized/balanced? 😭

Temp!? 👀 Not good timing. 😬 Temp is seriously being so sus. He’s also being a little bit aggressive towards Toy regarding wanting to see Nuea and Sun. Something is off with Temp. But I don’t quite know what. 🤔

Oh sh*t! Are they swapping back and forth here? That’s wild! 🤯 WHAT?! THEY PASSED OUT. Was that supposed to happen? 🤯

“Well… Didn’t you feel a spark touching my arm?”

“I… I don’t know…”

“Do you even know what you’re wearing?”

“This is a Chinese wedding suit. You grabbing my arm earlier… felt like a groom taking me to a bedding ceremony.”

Oh my god Temp 👀🤣🥹

TWO WEEKS LATER!? 👀

OOH YES ANOTHER MONOLOGUE. 😍💞

“Today, I’m going to an event with Nuea. I’ll get to meet Khun mom today. I realize I’m still not good enough for her world, a world full of intelligent, nicely dressed, and eloquent people. Unlike me… just an ordinary tutor. I don’t know how she feels about someone like me. But no matter what happens… I promise I’ll be here right by your side because I love you. Tonight, I might not have the courage to face everything. But whenever you look at me, I’ll always smile at you. Come hell or high water, I will never run off again.”

Oh my god Sun 😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔

Khun mom was so wrong for saying that about Sun (comparing to an investment/whether he’s worth it or not). I hate that Sun had to even sit there and hear that said about him when he had swapped bodies with Nuea.

Sun really is such a smart, fun, kind, and caring human being. Sun IS good enough. But he doesn’t see that he is. Man my heart aches to see Sun be just so dejected here. He really feels like he doesn’t belong in Nuea’s world. He feels so out of place/unaccepted being around people who are a higher class than he is. 😭

The monologues are NOT boring at all. They actually show you more in depth how the character is feeling, they help you feel those emotions the character is feeling, what the character is struggling with, they help you to better understand the character as a whole.

I am willing to die on this hill that these monologues are so good and a unique way of story telling. You don’t see the use of monologues often in storytelling. At least I haven’t anyway. They also make you think. These monologues are thought provoking.

MaxNat are doing such a good job with these monologues, acting as body swapped SunNuea. I’ve already said this but I’m saying it again. Let me tell you MaxNat have shown even more improvement in their acting during this series. With every project they get they always show improvement. I am so so so incredibly proud of them.

Nuea! 😳👀🤣

“Should we get it on before the event?”

This time when Sun couldn’t get it up Nuea didn’t get mad at him about it like he has other times earlier on in the series. He seemed pretty understanding this time. He actually sat there and listened to Sun this time when Sun said it’s probably because he’s too anxious about meeting Khun mom instead of getting mad/storming off, going out with Temp, or going back to sleep. He even gave him a sweet kiss on the forehead as well.

Them switching bodies is definitely having some positive impact on their relationship and them as individuals. We’re getting some progress (and some character development) here (even though it’s small progress. Any amount of progress is still progress). It’s a small step in the right direction. SunNuea still have QUITE a ways to go.

Nuea has no clue what Khun mom said to Sun so Nuea thinks that they have nothing to worry about. That Khun mom won’t pay attention or talk to them. Nuea thinks Khun mom is going to love Sun. But here Khun mom is taking Nuea away to talk just the two of them. Leaving Sun there by himself scared, feeling like he doesn’t belong, and genuinely so upset.

I love how well Max portrayed these emotions here without even uttering a word. His facial expressions/actions did all the story telling. My heart immediately broke for Sun in this very moment and I did cry A LOT. 😭💔 Max did such a good job here. I’m so proud. 🥹💞

even though Sun is really sad here the mask hides that and he doesn’t let it show that he’s upset. He doesn’t feel he belongs here with these people/in Nuea’s world. Instead of showing that he just encourages Toy to not give up. Sun is so broken and just choosing to hide his pain from everyone. Even Nuea. 💔💔😭😭

Sun never shows any kind of vulnerability at all. He doesn’t allow himself to be vulnerable. That goes back to him not feeling good enough/not wanting to burden others (specifically Nuea) with his problems because he doesn’t feel like he has much at all if anything to offer Nuea. So this is the least he could do is not burden him with his problems. 💔😭

When I saw the teaser photos for episode 6 and saw Sun holding the Jester mask I IMMEDIATELY knew that was gonna be a very important scene.

So jesters are known for using humor to protect themselves from pain/difficult emotions. They also feel the need to hide who they truly are from others. Jesters are seen as simple minded and being silly but they also do have this hidden strength/understanding. They are also associated with chaos (The name of the series in Thai translates to The Chaos of Destiny. Or something like that. I think that’s what it translates to).

Jesters are also unconventional and go about challenging norms or authorities in an unconventional way. Suntiny is unconventional and is tackling breaking stereotypes regarding queer couples/queer relationships/being queer etc and that love is more about how you feel and not the way someone looks or what they have. There’s also some themes about loving yourself within Suntiny as well.

Yes Jesters were laughed at/used as entertainment by rich people BUT with that being said they were allowed to speak freely. They used this to their advantage to criticize without worrying about being punished. They acted as an advisor giving perspective and common sense.

They used satire and mockery to expose flaws/shortcomings of the rich. Jesters were often serving as a voice for the common people. Not to mention jesters were EXTREMELY SMART and VERY WITTY.

Jesters for the most part were treated well. They had a good amount of security and influence. Some jesters had enough influence to advocate for others or provide advice.

So they really weren’t objects of ridicule. They were respected for being able to provide entertainment, honest commentary, they occasionally acted as an advisor, and a bridge for the rich and common people.

I wonder what that conversation was like for Nuea and Khun mom. I’m curious what was said from both parties. Nuea was clearly stressed after the conversation. He also looks dejected when telling Sun “Let’s go home.”

I’m not sorry. Khun mom is such a terrible person. 😡

Earth is doing a good job acting as Khun mom! (as much as I don’t like khun mom) I’m obsessed with how well Earth is doing. 😍🥰👏🏻

Nuea rally needs to take the time to reassure Sun that he is worthy, important, loved, enough, and that he doesn’t have to deal with everything on his own (based off of the ep 7 preview I think that is going to happen). Nuea needs to encourage/comfort Sun whenever he’s clearly anxious/scared Just the way Sun always encourages/comforts Nuea when he’s anxious/scared.

Nuea needs to step up a little bit more in this relationship. It does seem a bit one sided (not one sided regarding how much they love each other. It’s very clear they love each other so much) regarding Sun always comforting and reassuring Nuea whereas Nuea hardly comforts or reassures Sun.

It seems Sun has forgotten that Nuea loves him for him. Nuea could have had anyone. He could’ve chosen someone who has money/someone who has similarities in lifestyle. But no. He chose Sun because he does truly love him for who he is and not what he has.

The ep 7 preview reiterates what the jester mask symbolizes/how Sun feels. My heart just broke even more for both of them honestly because Sun is broken and I KNOW Nuea seeing Sun broken most definitely broke him as well. I have a gut feeling we’ll be getting to see some good, possibly heart breaking, and MUCH NEEDED conversation between SunNuea. 😭

I REALLY CAN’T WAIT FOR EPISODE 7 LATER. I’m STOCKED up on tissues. 😭
2 0
On Suntiny • Jul 15, 2025
Title Suntiny Spoiler
Hello! I’m back~ 🥰

I needed more this episode. I say this because I liked it/it was fun and I wanted more. It’s like before I knew it the episode was over. 🥺 BUT with that being said It was just a nice little break from the pure chaos of episodes 1-4 (which I really love all the episodes released so far for different reasons. Please don’t misunderstand me). No one swapped bodies this time! Which baffles me a little bit because they did have a misunderstanding/fight. BUT besides that this episode slowed things down a bit and let you see/understand Sun and Nuea’s feelings a bit more. 🥺

I can’t wait for episode 6. It looks intense and we get to see Khun mom again! I’m excited to see how that unfolds! 🥰

This was a fun, cute, short, and a little bit of a bittersweet episode. 🥹😭💔

This scene is so sweet. Gosh SunNuea are so cute and sweet despite all their problems they have going on individually/in their relationship. 🥹💞

I really can’t wait for the song to be released it seriously sounds so pretty. I can’t wait to hear the full song and be able to stream it. 🥹☺️

😫😭 Sun realizing Nuea is anxious cause he keeps shaking his leg so he grabs it and massages his leg in an attempt to calm him down despite Sun being anxious himself. Sun really is so attentive. He’s also very selfless. He just does things and doesn’t expect anything in return. He loves Nuea so much. 🥹

This outfit is literally EVERYTHING. I’m obsessed. I love the glasses too. He looks so good dressed like this. 🥰 I love that he still has the nails on as well. 😍

You can tell how anxious Sun was about trying to let Nuea down gently that he needs to finish grading these papers first because his students have exams coming up and they need to be submitted by tonight and then he’ll go out with him when he’s done. He even asked Nuea. It wasn’t even a statement. He didn’t say no. He knew exactly how Nuea would react.

“By the time you’re done, we’ll have missed the start of the party.”

“Lately, all you care about is work. You barely pay attention to me.”

“Go ahead and work. I’m going out with Temp. If I get tipsy and someone flirts with me, don’t you dare get jealous.”

Oh Nuea honey no. 😔

I understand both Nuea and Sun’s perspectives/feelings here. Nuea’s feelings here are valid and understandable. But I don’t agree with how Nuea went about expressing he was hurt/feels that Sun is paying more attention to his work than Nuea. I really don’t like how he spoke to Sun just now.

I understand where Sun is coming from because this is his job and what he does for a living. It’s important that he meets his deadlines and does a good job so he doesn’t get fired. So he can take care of himself, his responsibilities, and Nuea.

He’s overworking himself here lately because of what Khun Mom said. He just wants to be “a good investment” (gosh this breaks my heart that Sun heard Khun Mom say that about him) for Nuea.

Sun knows that Nuea is all bark and no bite when he says that to him. But that doesn’t mean that still didn’t hurt Sun hearing that in my opinion. Nuea won’t cheat on him or flirt with anyone else (because he does love Sun. Even though he sometimes isn’t great at showing it).

Nuea still doesn’t know what Khun mom said about Sun (I wish they would just communicate) and he doesn’t understand what it’s like to work a normal 9-5 job.

He doesn’t grasp that Sun has deadlines that need to be met and how important that is. Nuea doesn’t fully appreciate Sun and how hard he works for Nuea/takes care of Nuea.

But with that being said. I totally get where Nuea is coming from. I get that Nuea most likely is feeling lonely. I get that he just wants to spend time with Sun. Especially now since you know their relationship isn’t doing too great at the moment.

I understand that Nuea feels rejected by Sun at the moment. I’d feel the same way honestly if I were in Nuea’s shoes. I don’t blame Nuea for feeling the way he does. But his way of expressing that was so mean and a bit immature.

That most likely is coming from a place of hurt/fear that Sun doesn’t like Nuea. We are human. No one is perfect. Sometimes we say or do things that hurt others. BUT it still doesn’t make it okay or excuse his behavior. This is someone that you really care about/love. Sun didn’t deserve to be talked to like that.

I know that had to have hurt Sun so much hearing that come from Nuea (Nuea is his world. When I tell you Sun truly loves Nuea so much. Honestly the same goes for Nuea. Sun is his world too. Nuea loves Sun very much).

They have a very pure and beautiful love. But when Nuea gets upset he says hurtful things to Sun. And Sun just lets Nuea do it. He never stands up for himself and doesn’t set boundaries with anyone not just Nuea honestly.

He does this because he has low self worth/low self esteem and he just doesn’t want to say no to Nuea because he is so in love with Nuea and doesn’t want to upset him. He does whatever Nuea wants.

I’m saying it again that doesn’t necessarily make Nuea a bad person. But it just shows how insecure and even a little bit immature he acts sometimes. Sun is insecure as well. But since Sun is a little older/had a different upbringing we don’t see him acting immature like Nuea.

Yes Nuea is spoiled and does behave like a spoiled brat (Nuea has tendencies to not make great decisions regarding how he reacts to things and say some really mean things) but that is learned behavior.

He needs to work on unlearning that behavior. But that won’t happen until he recognizes/realizes he has problems that he needs to work through. The same goes with Sun too. He needs to recognize his problems and work through that as well. Therapy doesn’t hurt I promise. 😫😭

They both still have quite a bit of growing they need to do together and separately though. It’s almost like Nuea has this thought process (when he’s hurt/upset/scared) of oh you hurt me I’m going to make you hurt too. That’s just because of his trauma/fear/being scared of losing Sun is why he acts like this.

Trauma completely rewires your thought process and how you react to certain situations. But with that being said that doesn’t excuse that behavior AT ALL. But it is definitely an explanation. He doesn’t know how to properly express and communicate his feelings.

And we know Sun doesn’t know how to do that either. Even though deep down Nuea knows Sun loves him too much to even consider cheating on him. And we see Sun further prove that point to Nuea by saying he doesn’t want flowers or someone new that he’s just here to get his sad boy and take him home. But Nuea’s insecurity/trauma/fear clouds his judgement and rational thinking skills/his actions.

Sun is worth so much more than he thinks he is and Nuea is worthy of being loved.

Sun asking Toy to keep an eye on Nuea until he gets there because he’s worried about Nuea and doesn’t want anyone flirting with him.

God Temp really likes Toy so much. 🥹

“Wow. A hot nerd, huh? Come here.” 🤣💞

“I’m looking after Nuea for Sun.”

OOP 😬

NUEA IS P*SSED

“He told you to keep an eye on me? I’m not just a little kid!”

Nuea. Sweetie. You do act like a child at times. 👀

D*mn Nuea even being mean to Toy (I get Nuea isn’t in a good mood though). Toy didn’t do anything to you Nuea. 😭

Temp 🤣

“You’re just here for Nuea? What about me? Aren’t you gonna look after me, too?”

Oh he has the BIGGEST crush on Toy. 🥹

THE BUTLER!?

I mean I get it though he’s good looking. 🥰

Of course Nuea is next. He always looks so good. 😍

I can’t with how he was like nope I’m not going. Someone else can have my spot. 🤣

Sun looks so hot. Face card never declines. Makes sense they chose him. 😍

Nuea isn’t happy that Sun is here/he was chosen though. 😬

That side eye Nuea just gave Sun. 😬

Sun doesn’t want anyone else. He just wants Nuea. When I tell you Sun unconditionally loves Nuea. He loves him so much. 😭

The fact that Nuea tricked Sun and gave the rose to Toy instead just to be petty because he’s mad at Sun. There’s that immature behavior. 😭

Except Nuea isn’t even drunk at all Sun. He’s probably just a little bit tipsy at best. If you notice when Sun got there he starts acting like he’s incredibly drunk even though he’s not. He’s doing this for attention.








⚠️ Y DESTINY SPOILER!

Nuea did this back in Y Destiny as well. He pretended to be drunk so Sun would take Nuea home. Then he pretended to not know what happened that night until he told Sun he wasn’t drunk and he knew what happened that night at the very end of Y Destiny ep 4 when they were confessing their feelings to each other.







He’s pretending to be unconscious and act like he thinks Sun is Temp.

Nuea even tells his butler to not follow him then he turns on the theatrics acting like his head hurts, that he wants to go to bed, that he’s sleepy, telling Sun to take him home, and he’s slurring his words even though just two seconds prior when talking to his butler he wasn’t like that at all.

“How are you getting home?”

“What about you?”

“I’ll find my own way. But before I leave, I wanna give you something. Here. This is for you.”

“For me?”

“Take it. I like you. I mean, I liked what you said. So… I’m going home.”

That’s really smooth Temp. 💞

“Temp, if you liked what I said, let me take you home.”

TEMP AND TOY ARE SO CUTE I CAN’T 🥹💞

“You didn’t come when I asked. Wanted all the spotlight, huh?”

“That’s not what I wanted. All I wanted was your eyes on me.”

“Aren’t you sad… That you didn’t get any flowers?”

“Who said I didn’t get any? I’ve got the prettiest one, and it’s one of a kind. He’s right here before me.”

SUN OMG THAT WAS CHEESY BUT SO SO SO SWEET 😭💞

“That’s cringe. Bleh!”

“Go ahead and puke. I don’t mind. Just don’t fall for anyone else’s cringe pickup lines.”

“I won’t. That’ll ruin the moment.”

OMG NUEA 🤣 prior to Nuea pretending to throw up I thought omg if Nuea throws up on Sun 🤣😭





⚠️Y Destiny spoiler!

This reminded me back in Y Destiny when Nuea ACTUALLY threw up on Sun. 🤣🤣





OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO SWEET HERE I CAN’T. The way Nuea kicks his legs and puts his arms out for a hug from Sun. 🥹😭💞






⚠️ Y Destiny spoiler!

This scene reminds me back in Y Destiny when Sun carried Nuea all the way home when he had pretended to be drunk. 🥹




We’re making some progress with Temp and Toy. 🥹 Toy recognizes he has feelings for Temp. He just doesn’t know if he’s the right person for him yet.

Nuea didn’t even apologize to Sun and vice versa. Neither of them necessarily communicated how they felt regarding the other persons actions that upset them both. Neither of them understand each other.

Nuea doesn’t understand why/like that Sun works so much and hardly spends time with Nuea and Sun doesn’t understand that you know not taking a break from working occasionally to spend time with Nuea makes Nuea feel lonely, unwanted, not important, and unloved.

Nuea instead of pretending to be drunk to get attention or earlier when you were rude towards Sun about working and not going out with you right then. How about instead you two take the time to sit down and communicate with each other about work and figure out some times to solely spend time with each other. 😖

Them not communicating IS DEFINITELY their biggest problem and it creates all these smaller problems like fights, upsetting one another, and misunderstandings. Some other problems they have is Sun not saying no to Nuea, both of them being insecure, and Nuea being rude to Sun etc. The list goes on and on. 😭

Sun doesn’t set boundaries. They both prioritize the other one being happy instead of making themselves happy as well, neither of them love themselves, they’re both insecure, neither of them fully understand each other/haven’t fully let the other person into their heart/world/life.

They’re both insecure and don’t know the other person’s struggles/insecurities. They keep aspects of themselves closed off to one another. They’ll never truly know or understand one another if they don’t fully open up to one another/don’t communicate.

The fact that Sun put off finishing grading those papers to go get Nuea just to make up with him and bring him home. Now he’s going to have to stay up late grading these papers. But he doesn’t care because he just loves Nuea that much.

This scene of Sun tucking Nuea in is just so sweet. 🥹💞

Nuea definitely isn’t drunk and probably not asleep. I wonder if Nuea heard when Sun said “Thank you… for investing in me even if I’m worth nothing.”

THE LITTLE KISS 🥹💞

WHEN I TELL YOU MY HEART SHATTERED AND I STARTED CRYING WHEN SUN SAID THIS 😭💔

Sun is definitely feeling guilty again here and blaming himself. 😭💔

This scene is so bittersweet. 😭😭

“We might switch bodies again tomorrow, or maybe not. But as long as I wake up next to you every day, that’s more than enough for me.”

Y’ALL 😭

Sun is clearly still hurt/upset by what Khun mom said. But he loves Nuea so much he doesn’t want to burden him with that. I just wish instead of Sun trying to be strong all the time and bottling things up that he would communicate this with Nuea. The same goes for Nuea. I wish he’d communicate things to Sun as well.

They keep bottling things up it’s a matter of time before both of them reach their breaking point and explode. It’s just who will explode first at this point. Sun or Nuea. Whenever that point comes I just know it’s going to be really intense and EXTREMELY emotional. I’m not ready for that. I’m going to be preparing tissues for whenever that happens and for episode 6. 😭
2 0
On Suntiny • Jul 4, 2025
Title Suntiny Spoiler
There was something I forgot to talk about in ep 3 so I’m just gonna bring it up here before I start talking about ep 4. In ep 3 this scene (I’ll talk about it after this) is a good example of them just not communicating because well neither of them are good at it. I also feel that Nuea (just like Sun) may not want to burden Sun with his problems but not for the same reason that Sun does it. Sun does it because he feels like he has nothing else to offer Nuea which is why he doesn’t communicate his struggles.

But Nuea does it because he may just feel like his struggles aren’t important to communicate because growing up he was made to feel unloved and unimportant. Made to feel like nobody cared about him or his feelings. He may have even been taught that it’s not okay to share your feelings and be vulnerable with others. He may also have been taught that it’s more important to be cold and calculated than to express your feelings/or have feelings in general. Because we see Khun mom refer to Sun as an investment. That’s a pretty cold/cruel/heartless way to refer to someone.









⚠️TW : depre**ion, s*h, sl***ing pil**, possible body d*sm*rph*a (if these things trigger you please skip this and take care of yourself 🫂



This is also why we find out from Sun in Nuea’s body during that monologue at the end of ep 2 that Nuea is struggling with depre**ion, s*h, potential body d*sm*rph*a (this could be because he always has to worry about looking his best and growing up was maybe taught that you have to look a certain way to be well perceived by people and being taught that at a young age can definitely cause someone to struggle with that), Sun talking about the sticky note he found that says “don’t forget to smile even when you’re tired”, and finding the sl***ing pil** in the drawer.

Oh how my heart just breaks for Nuea 😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔

Like come here baby 😭💔 lemme give you a hug 😭🫂









Okay it’s safe to read from this moment on if you skipped the TW.


But anyway. I kind of strayed away from what I was originally going to talk about. 😬 The example I’m talking about. We see Sun pretty much relaxed listening to music grading papers while Nuea is meeting Khun mom and is obviously really scared and anxious. Sun is obviously unaware of how truly terrified Nuea is regarding meeting Khun mom. If Nuea had just communicated his feelings regarding meeting Khun mom to Sun maybe they wouldn’t have swapped bodies. 🤔


Because this is about them trying to better understand what the other is going through. Another thing. After Nuea had suggested they have s*x again to try and swap back to their original bodies because Sun was worried about meeting Khun mom and that Khun mom might catch on that something isn’t quite right. I kind of feel like after they swapped back after having s*x and they both just hug and scream in excitement that it worked.

I do think Nuea was genuinely happy that they are back in their original bodies don’t get me wrong. But Nuea’s smile is kind of bittersweet in that moment. Like he’s happy it worked. But he is sad, scared, nervous, anxious that he has to go meet with Khun mom. But Nuea doesn’t communicate that because he doesn’t want to burden Sun (because he doesn’t feel his feelings are important to share due to the way he most likely grew up). Also Just because Nuea is most likely used to having to deal with Khun mom/understands how to handle speaking/acting around khun mom doesn’t mean Nuea is any less scared, sad, nervous, and anxious about meeting Khun mom.

Y’all 😭😩

👏🏻if👏🏻 👏🏻they👏🏻 👏🏻just👏🏻 👏🏻communicated👏🏻

There wouldn’t be so many misunderstandings and fights. 😖

Nuea is just happy that Sun is happy. This takes me back to when I talked about how in ep 3 that Sun and Nuea try their best to make the other person happy that they forget that they need to be happy as well. Being content with your significant other being happy isn’t enough for a relationship to be healthy and survive.

There’s one time in ep 3 we see Sun in Nuea’s body being content doing something just because it means that Nuea is happy. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Don’t get me wrong. It’s actually kind of sweet. 🥹 BUT Sun forgets he needs to be happy as well. Same thing goes for Nuea. They need to make themselves happy just like they make each other happy.

Here’s that example from ep 3 of suntiny that also show where Sun is just happy that the Nuea is happy.

It’s during the cute conversation they have after they’ve swapped back with Nuea’s suggestion that they have s*x to try and hack the system. Sun wants to change out of Nuea’s clothes but Nuea says he likes it and thinks it cute so Sun says “if it makes you happy, I’ll do it.”

Oh! One more thing. watching the behind the scenes for episode 3 I got my answer about Khun Mom. It is Nuea’s older sis but Nuea refers to his older sis as Khun mom as a respectful title. With that being said I am a little curious about Nuea’s/Nuea’s Sis’ parents. I bet growing up couldn’t have been easy for either of them. Especially now that it seems Khun mom who is very strict (Khun mom being strict like this could come from a place of being protective regarding Nuea and/or they have an image to uphold) towards Nuea has taken over a parental figure role instead of a typical older sibling role which also has to be hard on khun mom to practically care for your younger sibling like a parent. But also it has to be hard for Nuea because he has to adhere to these strict rules that Khun Mom has for Nuea. Nuea even mentions they hardly ever talk or see each other. They don’t have a typical healthy sibling dynamic.

Earth did so well in the role of Khun mom. 😍 I can’t wait to see more of Earth! 🥰






⚠️ Incoming Y Destiny spoilers below so if you haven’t watched episode 3 and 4 of Y Destiny (Y Destiny in general because they do show up briefly in other episodes of Y Destiny as well) I recommend you should. ☺️ It’d help you understand Suntiny a bit better in my opinion. 💕





I’m also curious about Sun’s parents/family. I wonder if we’ll get to know a little bit more about what it might have been like for Sun growing up. I mean we already know he does have to work super hard to earn money. Even in Y Destiny he would bet on soccer matches to try and get money (Even though it was for Save Sunday tickets). I remember during Y Destiny when Puth called him asking how many bets he won and he said “I bet the wrong match because of you it cost me my budget for food, rent, and the concert.” 😭

He even took up tutoring Nuea (even though he didn’t want to in the first place) to try and save up money for Save Sunday tickets. But Nuea made up this whole elaborate plan to try and get closer to Sun because he likes him. And it worked. 🥹

Okay I’m kind of straying again. 🤣

We even see Sun during Y Destiny carrying around instant noodles in his bag and Nuea says he’s hungry and Sun tosses the noodles at Nuea telling him to eat so he’s not hungry. Nuea then asks what kind of normal person carries around noodles and Sun answers “a poor person.” So Sun obviously doesn’t have a lot of financial support/stability.

A sibling even calls him during a tutoring session with Nuea and that he doesn’t dare to tell their dad he was pick pocketed. So Sun sends some money to his sibling to help him out. And then Sun says to himself I probably won’t get to see Save Sunday now (this and giving Nuea noodles so he’s not hungry also shows that Sun is a pretty selfless person. He’s not selfish in the slightest. He’s always willing to sacrifice for others). Sun still takes up this tutoring job even though Puth blew the first payment already. Sun is such a selfless person. 🥹

Also during this scene when Sun’s sibling calls him Nuea asks what’s wrong and he doesn’t even say anything other than it’s nothing (because he doesn’t want to burden Nuea with his problems) 😭

Man look at me just making myself cry. 😭

Even after Sun makes Nuea the noodles. Sun is still visibly sad and Nuea is trying to cheer him up because Nuea struggles with mental health issues (regarding that one monologue in Suntiny from Sun in Nuea’s body) so Nuea knows better than anyone what it’s like to feel that way. Nuea even tells Sun that you smile and the world just brightened up because he wants him to feel better.

Omg y’all 😭

During the beginning of episode 3 in Y Destiny Sun doesn’t want to get up to go meet Nuea to talk about tutoring him and his friend Puth threatens/pretends to call Sun’s dad that he won’t get up to go and tutor Nuea. And that had Sun immediately awake.

So it seems like Sun has a pretty strict/not a very supportive dad/his family has financial struggles that Sun seems to have to be the one to deal with most of if not all the financial burden himself. That could be another reason why Sun just doesn’t want to burden Nuea in Suntiny. It’s just how it’s been for Sun. He’s had to learn to rely on himself because otherwise he wouldn’t get any help at all.

At the beginning of Y Destiny when they introduce Sun it says Love motto : None. He doesn’t feel good enough for anyone. This is why during ep 3 of Suntiny that I said even back during Y Destiny Sun has struggled with low self esteem/low self worth.

Oh man my heart breaks for Sun as well. 😭💔


I feel like during this part in Y Destiny we see a little of Nuea’s fear/trauma regarding being/feeling unloved and unwanted when he offers to eat the vegetables off of Sun’s plate and Sun doesn’t like people to eat things for him show. But Nuea insists he’ll eat them for him anyway. And that really didn’t make Sun happy. Which led to the food getting on Sun’s clothes and Nuea IMMEDIATELY apologizes because he felt bad but also I bet you Nuea is now scared that Sun doesn’t like him. Oh Nuea. He really just wants to feel loved and wanted. 😭💔 And Sun doesn’t feel he’s good enough for anyone. 😭💔

I remember the reason Nuea started this whole elaborate plan was because Sun unknowingly had kissed Nuea during that game and I almost guarantee you Nuea was like omg I just got kissed. Is this what it feels like to have someone show they love and want you? I do think Nuea genuinely likes Sun though. Don’t get me wrong. Like not just because of that accidental kiss but the more Nuea learned about Sun before initially meeting him to start tutoring he genuinely did catch even more feelings for him. Nuea loves Sun so much. Sun however didn’t like Nuea at first though but let me tell you I’m saying it again Sun sure did fall hard and fast for Nuea after meeting him for tutoring and learning more about Nuea.

One more thing about Y Destiny.

In Y Destiny they didn’t quite know how to communicate with one another then either. Like Sun thought Nuea was in a relationship with someone else and just playing with his feelings (when Nuea and Team were just practicing a script).

Like Sun just assumed and said it seems like you have someone else that can be there for you during your interview. And that was that. And yes Nuea was definitely confused/upset (I bet you even here he was worried about how he was yet again made to feel unloved/unwanted yet this time it was from someone he genuinely loves/that genuinely loves him back) regarding what Sun was talking about but he could have gone after Sun and try and get him to talk to him about what he meant. Because Sun was equally as upset/hurt just as much as Nuea was in that moment because they both genuinely love each other so much.

But neither of them are good at communicating so that obviously didn’t happen until the day of Nuea’s interview when Sun showed up to collect money from Puth and Nuea saw Sun while he was walking down the stairs and told him to wait. Then they FINALLY communicated in that moment/cleared up that misunderstanding. 😭









Okay end of episode 3 Suntiny talk and Y Destiny spoilers.

D*mn rewatching Y Destiny after getting more backstory on SunNuea during Suntiny hits different. 😭💔

I kind of strayed away from what I was going to originally talk about but I got there eventually and then strayed again talking about what it must have been like for Sun growing up etc. 🤣



Now onto my thoughts regarding episode 4. 🤣

I feel like this episode is a filler episode which is why nothing too major happened. But it was still a really funny/good episode. I liked this episode too. 🥰

Okay starting off with Toy and Temp. I like Toy and Temp they’re so cute. 🥰

Toy became Third’s disciple because he found his soulmate by helping others so he’d try doing the same.

“Maybe I’ll find mine, too.”

Toy… Honey… If only you knew your soulmate is standing right in front of you. Temp likes you so much Toy.

“Who knows, by helping me study, you might find your soulmate, too.”

I can’t wait for the time when Toy realizes his feelings for Temp and that Temp likes him. Temp is being really obvious that he likes Toy but Toy isn’t even picking up on that. 😫

Oh my god 😩😭💔 When I tell you this scene BROKE my heart and frustrated me so much. 😭😭😭😭😭 don’t get me wrong though this is easily one of my favorite scenes from this episode for LOADS of reasons.

First off I KNEW Sun wouldn’t even tell Nuea what Khun mom said. 😩😭💔 This moment is so bitter sweet. Sun lied to Nuea as to not burden him so now Nuea is oblivious to the fact of what Khun mom said and the fact that Sun is hurting. The way Nat portrayed these emotions was so well done. The emotional shift from sadness to forcing a smile to play it off like nothing happened to Nuea. *chef’s kiss*


But I know that Sun doesn’t want to burden Nuea with what Khun mom said. But I just WISH THEY WOULD COMMUNICATE TO EACH OTHER WHEN THE OTHER ONE IS STRUGGLING.

Sun sweetie you don’t have to bottle everything up and deal with it on your own. It’s okay to confide in Nuea when you’re struggling and vice versa for Nuea to confide in Sun when he’s struggling. It’s okay and this is what makes a relationship healthy to confide in one another when you’re struggling.

Feeling someone’s pain doesn’t equate to you actually sharing that pain. They need to communicate that pain in order for the both of them to understand and connect with each other on a deeper level. Neither of them have totally let each other in. Yes they do have such a deep and beautiful love one for another. Don’t get me wrong. But I’ve said this before. That isn’t enough to contribute to having a healthy relationship and understanding/knowing each other better.


I wish they would just communicate their feelings to one another instead of bottling things up (because Sun doesn’t want to burden Nuea and Nuea doesn’t feel his feelings are valid enough to even talk about) and trying to deal with it on their own. Like in episode 2 when Sun in Nuea’s body during that monologue says “I hope you’ll watch this video as it holds the feelings I’ve kept hidden”

I said this then too. WHY HOPE HE WATCHES THE VIDEO WHEN YOU CAN COMMUNICATE THAT TO HIM YOURSELF SUN!? 😫😭


Sun your problems aren’t a burden and Nuea your problems are totally valid enough to share with Sun. 😭💔

It’s okay to lean on each other for support. Y’all don’t need to deal with everything by yourself. I wish they would stop acting like everything is fine when it’s clearly not fine. 😭💔

The both of them thinking that keeping their feelings to themselves will spare each other pain but it’s driving them further apart. Causing more misunderstandings and tension between them. This could totally destroy their relationship. 💔

You switched back out of your original bodies because Nuea was under a lot of stress regarding meeting Khun mom while Sun was grading papers unaware how stressed this meeting had Nuea. It’s because Nuea didn’t communicate how stressed he was so Sun was oblivious. You switched so Sun would then know how you truly felt and what you were dealing with regarding Khun mom. They switch whenever they experience negative (stress/misunderstandings/anxiety etc.) and positive emotions (when they have s*x, communicate, are happy, and understand each other etc).


The hack was only temporary because that’s not how it actually works. In order to fix things you have to communicate/fully understand one another and they need to be more secure in how they feel about themselves/their relationship as well. This is how it works.

Sun has low self esteem/low self worth/fear around Nuea getting tired of Sun/not feeling good enough for Nuea/Sun feeling like all he can offer Nuea is to not burden him with his problems and Nuea struggles with some mental health disorders etc/has a fear around not feeling loved/not feeling good enough/that his feelings aren’t valid to talk about.

If they keep using this hack instead of actually solving their problems head on and talking about their struggles I don’t know how much longer it will work and I still have a feeling it’s really gonna cause so much chaos if they keep using this method to swap back though. It’s just a gut feeling I have.

Keep in mind I haven’t read the Suntiny novel yet. So whoever reads this please kindly refrain from spoiling what happens for me. 🥺


“I see. That means we need to do it often so that it works completely.”

Oh Nuea sweetheart no. That’s not how it works. 🤣😩😭

“I don’t think that’d be good, though, babe.”

Nuea please listen to Sun. 😩😭

“You’ll never know unless you try.”

NUEA NO! 🤣🤣

I just want to sit Nuea down and be like:

Nuea! No! No! Look at me! Listen!

👏🏻S*X👏🏻 👏🏻DOES👏🏻 👏🏻NOT👏🏻 👏🏻SOLVE👏🏻 👏🏻ALL👏🏻 👏🏻OF👏🏻 👏🏻YOUR👏🏻 👏🏻PROBLEMS👏🏻


REPEAT AFTER ME

👏🏻S*X👏🏻 👏🏻DOES👏🏻 👏🏻NOT👏🏻 👏🏻SOLVE👏🏻 👏🏻ALL👏🏻 👏🏻OF👏🏻 👏🏻YOUR👏🏻 👏🏻PROBLEMS👏🏻


Got it? 😠

Good! 😮‍💨

Now please just go communicate with Sun and work through your problems for the love of god. 🤣😩😭

Them not communicating with each other is frustrating but I know it’s just a part of the plot. So I am willing to put up with them not communicating with each other. 🤣 I’m so excited and curious to see how this series progresses. I really like Suntiny so much. 🥰


OH THE OST! 😍😍😍😍 I can’t wait til it releases omg! It sounds so pretty! 🥰

I love this montage with the OST playing in the background. 🥹

Side note. Sun is 100% blaming himself again in this moment. That face says it all. When that smile slowly fades. That’s when he starts blaming himself and letting it show that he’s feeling hurt from what Khun mom said.

And Nuea is obviously oblivious to the fact that Sun is really hurting here because he lied straight to Nuea’s face regarding Khun mom and didn’t communicate that he’s hurt.

“This is nothing Sun. There are plenty of hot tutors out there.”

“Im a queen, though.” 👑💅🏻✨

I want to praise Max. He is really doing such a good job portraying Nuea. The mannerisms, sassiness, the way he talks, and facial expressions etc are so spot on in my opinion. 😍

D*mn why does the butler refuse to bring something for Sun to drink? 😭 Sun lives there too. Why is it that this butler only serves Nuea? Poor Sun. 😭

“Forget the fruit smoothie. I’ll switch to whey protein. And from now on, take care of Sun, too.”

“But Master Nuea…”

“Or do you wish to be fired?”

“Tell me.”

The way Nuea pulls Sun close to tell him to maybe tone it down a bit. 🤣🤣

“Got it. I’ll make sure it’s not too much.”

“Give me my whey protein. Now!”

That’s toning it down? 🤣🤣

Man even Nat is doing such a good job portraying Sun. He’s also got the mannerisms, goofiness, the way he talks etc spot on as well. 😍

“How about this? Just give him a test, then tell him you’ll explain the answers next time. That’s it. Simple, right? Got it? Come on. You can do it, my baby. Trust me.”

I swoon every time Sun encourages Nuea and calls him my baby. It’s so sweet. 🫠🥹💞

OOP KEANG 🤯

They’re not very good at being convincing. 🤣

I can’t with Sun in Nuea’s body tripping in those heels.

Oh poor Nuea is so nervous about tutoring this kid. 😭

Keang definitely knows something weird is going on with Sun and Nuea. 😬

Oh I just know Nuea DID NOT give this kid that test that Sun talked about. 🤣

I can’t this kid is playing games while Nuea listens to music. This is so funny. 🤣

Ah man Nuea could really get Sun in a lot of trouble for not tutoring this kid and just letting him play on his phone. This is his (idk if it’s his only source though) source of income.


Nuea you really aren’t doing a good job acting as Sun. 🤣😭

Nuea what was with that little smirk? What are you planning to do? 🤣

The alphabet song? 🫤

He really is singing his abc’s I can’t. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good job Nuea. So convincing. Not sus at all. 👏🏻🤣💞

Keang must be thinking he lost his d*mn mind and just left. 🤣

Sun why are you looking around like that? 🤣

Oh uh oh. 😬🤣

Doesn’t even know his signature pose. 🤣🤣

I can’t this is so funny please. 🤣

Sun isn’t good at being convincing either. 🤣🤣

Oh flashback to the monologue from Nuea.

“If this body switch can bring us closer, then I want to thank him… for going through all of this with me.”

Oh awe my heart. 🥹😭

Tissues. I need tissues. 🥹😭

Temp? 👀

“Whoah, Nuea, isn’t that too much food?”

TEMP WDYM “Isn’t that too much food?” 😠

IT’S JUST LIKE 3 SMALL COOKIES 😭

I know this is Sun in Nuea’s body.

But the fact that Temp just outright said that to who he thinks is Nuea. Is rude. You should NEVER comment on what or how much someone eats. 😠

IF YOU DON’T LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM EAT HOW MUCH AND WHATEVER HE WANTS. 😡

Anyway. 😬😞

Sun and Nuea need to do a better job at convincing others that nothing weird is going on. 🤣

Now Keang and Temp both know something is going on with Sun and Nuea.

“Nuea, you seem… kinda stiff and offensive.”

Yeah temp because that’s Sun and not Nuea. 🤣😭

“Im fine. I just didn’t have much sleep, so I might seem aggressive.”

Nice save Sun. 🤣🤣

Temp isn’t buying it though. 🤣

Why put your hand in Temps head trying to push him away? 🤣 what’s that gonna accomplish Sun? 🤣🤣

Sun why are you leaving the door open while going to the restroom? 🤣

Temp REALLY knows something weird is going on now.

“Imagine if your fans saw this.”

I don’t understand how standing up or using a stall would matter to his fans. How would that ruin someone’s image regarding how you use the restroom?

Oh man I really feel for Nuea. He really has so much pressure put on him regarding having to worry about his image. Sun is now getting a taste of what Nuea’s daily life is like.

Nuea has most definitely had these behaviors drilled into him while growing because of etiquette and what not. That can definitely mess with the way someone views themself. Like he has to always look good/eat healthy/not a lot/be thin/worry about every little thing he does. He can’t truly enjoy things or have much fun because of this perfect image he has to uphold. Which is difficult because no one is perfect.

Nuea’s life really is not all sunshine and rainbows. It’s difficult. He may have everything he could need or want but that doesn’t make his life any easier. And I think Sun is starting to realize that now.

I wonder if Nuea has understood or come to that realization yet that Sun’s life is difficult as well and is starting to get a taste of what he has to go through.

I hope we get to see a little bit more of Nuea’s pov from being in Sun’s body. I know this series is more about Sun and his pov. Which I love don’t get me wrong. Suntiny is such a good series. 🥰

We do learn what Nuea struggles/deals with through Sun’s pov and through little subtle hints here and there throughout the series. But I’d like to hear some more monologues from Nuea as well and see a bit more pov from Nuea regarding being in Sun’s body and living his life.


HUH 👀😳

WHAT ON EARTH!?

OH MY GOD I CAN’T 🤣🤣🤣

PLEASE NUEA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 🤣🤣

Nuea is having a field day right now I’m gone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please tell me I’m not the only one who didn’t register that this was Max at first? My first watch through for a split second I was like who is tha- OH! 😍🤣💞

It’s the hair/possible makeup? The lashes are gorgeous! 😍 He just looked like a totally different person for a split second. 🤣💞 (he looks really good here though just as a heads up. But Max always looks good though. Face card NEVER declines. So handsome 🥰).

Not Keang telling Sun (Nuea) he sucked today at swimming. 🤣

Nuea doesn’t want to go shower in front of Keang after swimming 🤣


Oh MY GOD

NUEA’S REACTION TO KEANG UNDRESSING TO SHOWER IM GONE 🤣

WHAT IS GOING ON!? 🤣

Oh Nuea is making this out to be more awkward than it has to be. 🤣

Nuea 🤣

“How often do we shower together, anyway?”

“Every single time. To save time, you know. What’s wrong with you?”

“And… besides showering, do we do anything else?”

Keang is so confused. And I don’t blame him.

“Are you hoping for something more than that?”

OH MY GOD KEANG WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH NUEA (who he thinks is Sun) LIKE THAT? I’M GONE PLEASE THIS IS SO FUNNY 🤣🤣

“You’re nuts! I’m just joking. Who’d wanna have sex with you? You’re not even hot, and you’re no match for Puth.”

That’s kinda mean to say d*mn. 😬

“Don’t say that!”

You tell him Nuea! 😡

Nuea really was like KEEP MY LOVER’S NAME OUT YOUR MOTHERF****NG MOUTH! 🤬

“You’ve been with Nuea for way too long now.”

“Im not doing this anymore.”

Man Keang is even more confused now.

Nuea honey I know this is just your insecurity/fear revolving around not feeling loved or good enough showing again but I know you know deep down Sun loves you so much and would NEVER cheat on you. It’s just unfortunately your insecurity clouds your judgement. 😭

“What the f*ck does he want? He can’t f***ing leave me alone.”

Man Sun is P*SSED at Temp. 👀

OH THEY FINALLY RAN INTO EACH OTHER OMG 😭

Oh gosh they were so happy to see each other. They both had a really hard day pretending to be one another and then they just comfort each other is just so sweet I can’t. 😭

“Im tired, uncle.”

😭😭😭😭

Gosh the way Sun comforts Nuea.

😭😭😭😭😭


They have such a beautiful and pure love. 🥹

Temp? 👀

And Keang? 👀

Oh this bad. They are gonna team up to figure out what’s going on with Sun and Nuea. 😬

“Im sick of this.”

“I wanna be me.”

“I’m also sick of this.” (Sun is totally blaming himself again)

Oh Nuea 😭

He’s really having such a hard time with this. Idk if it’s just me but it really seems that Nuea is having a harder time than Sun is with all of this. I mean Sun is struggling with it as well don’t get me wrong. But it just seems to be affecting Nuea a lot more and I KNOW that definitely has Sun feeling even more guilty than he already does about this whole situation. 😭💔 But of course Sun wont communicate that he’s feeling guilty and blames himself. 😫😭

“Then… Should we do our hack and switch back? At least for a while. And I’ll teach my students online.”

I know Sun said this because it definitely broke his heart seeing Nuea so tired and upset like that. 😭💔

But this hack is only temporary and doesn’t solve the actual issue. 😭

😳

I’m really curious what’s gonna happen in episode 5 omg it looks really intense. 🤯 I can’t wait to see what happens next. 😍

Oh I really do love these monologues. Like I can’t get enough of them. 🥰

I’m assuming that this is definitely Sun in Nuea’s body.

“We just took a bath together. Who would have thought that simply soaking in a tub could soften… one’s heart this much?”

“You were exhausted, and I could tell. I see it everyday. But today, when you said you wanted to be yourself again, I felt like… being in each other’s bodies might actually help us understand each other better.”

“I used to wonder… when my body worsens, will our love worsen, too?”

😭😭😭😭

“But no. Just sitting across from you in that tub, hearing your voice, and looking into your eyes, I realized… my love doesn’t depend on appearance. If that soap caused us to switch bodies so we could understand each other better, then I want to thank it. Because it showed me that. You really are everything to me.”


Oh and the little kisses to the camera. 🥹😭💞

I NEED MORE TISSUES OMG 😭

THESE MONOLOGUES ALWASY HAVE ME IN TEARS 😭🤧

I just want to talk more about the themes from Suntiny so far and what I love about Suntiny. I LOVE the use of monologues and I hope they stay til the very last episode. 🥹 I love the fact that Suntiny is camp/unconventional. I love the breaking of stereotypes regarding queer people/queer couples. I love that it shows that being queer/lgbtqia+ is a spectrum.

I love that it shows/talks about that love is more about feelings/your heart than the way someone looks. Suntiny also tackles the stereotype (about size differences and how typically some people think that is the deciding factor in what roles they take on in the relationship/even during s*x and that’s just not how it works. This is a very harmful stereotype).

Size differences, the way you express yourself, the way you identify, who you choose to love, how you choose to love, and how someone behaves (the list goes on honestly) doesn’t determine roles within a queer relationship or you know just relationships in general.

That’s a very closed off way of thinking if you think all those factors determine what roles get taken on in a relationship. Not only does it talk about that. But Suntiny also talks about loving yourself. And I love that about Suntiny as well.

This is why I love and am so thankful for Suntiny. I’m thankful for Cheewin, everyone who worked on Suntiny behind the scenes, on screen, and I’m thankful for MaxNat for doing such a good job in this series and portraying these themes within the series so well. I’m so proud. 🥹💞
2 3
Replying to lucky55bl • Jun 27, 2025
Title Suntiny
dam girl you got a lot to say, but I’m grateful cause this gave me a lot of missed insight and made me appreciate…
Thank you. ☺️ I’m glad it gave you insight on things you missed and appreciate the show a little more. 💞 I am a big fan of MaxNat. 😍 I’ve only been a fan for about 9 months now. so this is my first time watching one of their series release in real time. 🥹 If that makes sense. 🤣 I am so proud of them and how they constantly show improvement in their acting with every project they get. it’s honestly admirable. They are so talented and Suntiny shows just how truly talented they are. 💞
3 0