Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2022
Replying to solsah • Feb 10, 2023
Title Home School
IM SICK OF WAITING FOR THIS SHOWWWWW GMMTV PLS JUST RELEASE THIS ALREADYYYY
They are currently shooting for it
0 3
Replying to Littlemiss • Feb 9, 2023
Title Start-Up
I'm watching this one purely for Seon Ho so I know it's gonna be a rough ride 😭 I don't really ever get SML…
Watch home town cha cha cha....i guess it is his best series
1 0
Replying to Jakiz • Feb 9, 2023
Wait, is there a love triangle?? I'm on episode 5 and I'm starting to get worried. If there is, how long will…
I am also not a love triangle person but this one was really good because there is no villan here
3 0
Replying to vicnki • Feb 9, 2023
i love this drama i rlly do but whoever told her to talk in aegyo and do a full personality 180 when they started…
Aegyo means??
0 1
Replying to Mmmmm • Feb 9, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Confession at ep10. A short break during ep14.
There is a lot of buildup to it....you should watch all eps...you will definitely get butterflies during the confession scene
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Feb 9, 2023
It's a really light-hearted, healing, comforting,romantic, comedy series....
One of the best slice of life series i ever saw...
The vibe of the series will make you wanna go for a beach vacation..
I really cannot get over this series....
The couple(kim seon ho and shin Mina ) they are really adorable here....
Go for it without giving any thoughts, you won't regret it.....
6 0
Replying to orangebloom • Feb 8, 2023
Thought I was getting on a slife of life drama, similar to Run On, but then there's something darker here. Ep.…
Is this like home town cha cha cha??
0 1
Replying to Geet Maan • Feb 8, 2023
I am in 2nd episode. Please tell Is the male lead mute(dumb)??I don't mind spoiler. plz reply
Is it like hometown cha cha cha?
0 2
On Kim Seon Ho • Feb 8, 2023
Person Kim Seon Ho
I really liked him in hometown cha cha cha..... Kim seon ho and shinmina make a good couple.... would love to see more
11 0
Replying to baddie • Feb 1, 2023
Title The Gifted
any romance
Very slight romance...don't expect much romantic scenes..... because it's a thriller mystery series
0 0
Replying to Noway • Jan 31, 2023
If you liked "Go Ahead", then maybe some other Chinese dramas by the same writer will suit you too, "The day of…
Can you suggest me dramas like crash landing on you....i really liked that ....alcan you suggest a similar romantic drama
0 0
Replying to Memi • Jan 31, 2023
Joining the re-watch squad third time! :)It is one of these dramas that I can keep running while doing my studies
Can you please suggest me a good romantic series like this one......
0 0
Replying to andreia_pais • Jan 31, 2023
This one has become my favorite Kdrama up until this point, which is bad, because any other drama will feel bland…
Can you please suggest me a good romantic series like this.....
0 0
Replying to beloved baekhyun • Jan 31, 2023
thats how communism is. my country used to be way worse because of the communism reign until it fell two decades…
Can you suggest me a good romantic series like this.....
0 0
Replying to Hinataxvi • Jan 26, 2023
Is this a bl?
This series includes everything...
Give it a try
0 0