Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2022
Replying to Shalmali • Sep 25, 2023
Q15 ~ September 19
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??
Should I give it try?
1 26
Replying to Shalmali • Sep 25, 2023
Q15 ~ September 19
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??
Should I give it try?
0 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 24, 2023
They are already shooting this series.... probably it should aur this yr
Yess the event will probably be in October or November
0 2
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 24, 2023
They are already shooting this series.... probably it should aur this yr
Do you know about gmmtv 2024 lineup?
0 5
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 24, 2023
They are already shooting this series.... probably it should aur this yr
Ohh so maybe it will air in early 2024
0 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 23, 2023
Any more slice of life recommendation??I really liked this one it was healing and really great...Please recommend…
What about our blues??
0 1
Replying to jason zhao • Sep 23, 2023
They should change the year to 2024
They are already shooting this series.... probably it should aur this yr
0 8
Replying to jason zhao • Sep 23, 2023
They should change the year to 2024
They are already shooting this series.... probably it should aur this yr
0 0
Replying to Imafaith • Sep 23, 2023
Title Our Blues
This is the first ever review from a kdrama viewer from Morocco ^.^I postponed watching Our blues for quite sometimes…
Have you watched hometown cha cha cha...if you liked this one i am sure you will like it too....and you will also want to visit that location;))
1 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 13, 2023
Did you complete??
Try giving it a chance if you want to watch something healing and simple....it's wholesome.....but don't force yourself if it's not your genere:))
0 0
Replying to Jnjhyn1 • Sep 12, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
But why does the ahjumma has to die??
If you watch the series carefully there is a scene where gamri looks at the flowers and says "these flowers have grown to be beautiful and now they will only beautifully wither"(something like this she says)
Then in her death sequence you can see the flowers are all withered
It's just a reality of life they wanted to portray...
The series was a slice of life series so they actually covered everything...from birth of a child to death of old....they showcased life of almost all age groups from child(i-jun and bo-ra) ; teenager(ju-ri); young adult(main leads);single parent(oh-yoon);mother who lost child;old age group(gamri, mati,sukja)....
They covered everything possible and problems faced at that age
0 0
Replying to forgetmenot • Sep 12, 2023
I liked this K-drama a lot more than I expected! I was avoiding this one as Slice-of-Life-dramas usually bore…
Better late than never✌️
1 0
Replying to forgetmenot • Sep 12, 2023
I liked this K-drama a lot more than I expected! I was avoiding this one as Slice-of-Life-dramas usually bore…
Better late than never✌️
0 0
Replying to Ange • Sep 12, 2023
The dimple couple healed my heart, thank you. ❤️🥺
Really healing and comforting series😌😌
0 0
Replying to Ange • Sep 12, 2023
The dimple couple healed my heart, thank you. ❤️🥺
Really healing and comforting series😌😌
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • Sep 12, 2023
I never watched this because the title is all cheese. but after reading the comments I'll have to give it a try
Did you complete??
0 2
Replying to milZyy • Sep 12, 2023
I had this in my dropped list for about a year. Dropped at episode 2. Anyways - I've been liking slice-of-life…
Any more slice of life recommendation??
I really liked this one it was healing and really great...
Please recommend more slice of life
0 3
Replying to lyra h • Sep 12, 2023
i cant get past ep 4.. been watching this forever since airing haha
Maybe not your type of series.... don't force yourself:))
I personally really liked the series alot✌️✌️
0 0
Replying to chibiusa tsukino • Sep 12, 2023
I've been re-watching it for the 5th time 😍
Currently watching 4th time and still enjoying....i really like the vibe of the series
1 0