Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2022
Replying to chibiusa tsukino • Sep 12, 2023
il liked Sailormoon and the rose of Versailles reference 👌 millennials are well served 🥰😍🥰😍
Can you tell me about it.....like what it meant in the series.... please explain in detail if possible....i would love to know...
0 0
Replying to Buzybees • Sep 12, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Stupid question and I am midway through the series but did anyone feel like the teacher was in love with the ex…
Yu-chui (teacher) was in love with hwa-jogeon (ex wife)
You are correct...
Hopefully you probably know if you completed the series...
It's a really healing series...i hope you liked the series
0 1
Replying to Yoda • Sep 12, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
I really like this actress, but her character in this show really put me off idk.
She will improve....keep going
0 0
Replying to KartikPal • Sep 12, 2023
It's okay to not be okay has the same vibe like this series.
Yes it's on my list....i want to watch something healing
0 0
Replying to hajimins • Sep 12, 2023
you would like our blues as well I guess. they were kinda similar for me
Can you tell more about our blues?
0 1
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Sep 12, 2023
r u ok if they r bl dramas?
Yess, in fact I watched thousand stars from gmmtv it was really good and healing....i am looking for healing series like hometown cha cha cha....
1 0
On Home School • Jun 18, 2023
Title Home School
How is this series should i give it a try???
Currently i have not been watching gmmtvseries after midnight museum....
Should I give this one a try????
2 3
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jun 5, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Can someone tell me why hwa jeong divorced her husband initially??
Otherwise it's a great series to watch i just cannot find a romcom and slice of life as good as this series
Please drop recommendation too if you know a series like this...
Answer my question first though ;p
4 3
Replying to Lee Evanie • Jun 5, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
It's been long since I watched an adult rom com Kdrama that is this wholesome, chill, realistic, straightforward,…
Can you tell me why hwajoeng divorced her husband???
0 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 1, 2023
Title My Precious
Releasing in Thai cinemas on 27 April.🔗https://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1642044123875270657?t=Q6cAOg5L9EIqhDc3zJ3_8Q&s=19
When will the official trailer release?
2 2
Replying to Midnight Museum • Mar 31, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
You should try watching the gifted series and PS i hate you series.....they are really good.....if you want to try something good apart from bl......
I agree with the fact that this series was not very well written....
1 1
Replying to honeymitha • Mar 25, 2023
any recommendations like this dramas... Like suspense, thriller, romance, interesting, karma related...?
Try boy for rent series....it has this kind of romance but not thrill or suspense....
3 will be free series is a good option to try it is almost same genere like this....
1 1
Replying to __renz • Mar 25, 2023
too bad this wasn't as hyped as other gmmtv shows like homeschool during its production. this was a great series…
When is home school airing???
Did they finish filming???
0 1
Replying to idontwanttothanks • Mar 25, 2023
I genuinely don't know! When I start to love a show I tend to hyper fixate on the parts I like rather than the…
You should definitely try PS:I hate you series.....it's really good.....and it's something different
0 0