Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2022
Replying to Pipeman • Sep 26, 2023
One of the best GMM dramas I've seen this year, 6 beautiful short stories linked together by Krist and starring…
Found your comment after a long time.....if you don't remember me I was the one who asked you about the username (which was nanons username in a series)
0 0
Replying to Facundo1867 • Sep 26, 2023
Is there a gay plot/BL plot? Who plays the "Gay Lead?"
Try watching the series....it's a good watch;)
0 0
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Sep 26, 2023
he is not good at acting. and the fact that hes been given lead roles since day one makes his success feel undeserved…
He is not the best actor yet but has improved alot....his role in midnight museum was much better.....he is a really good model....he should definitely do more modelling...
2 0
Replying to ssamb • Sep 26, 2023
Wow! That's good. He'll have total freedom, and gets to choose his next projects wisely. Love that for him.
It's sad that ohmnanon ship almost ended..... i hope they will sort out the differences soon
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Sep 26, 2023
How stupid of GMMTV to sign him for only 3 years
It's actually good that gmmtv respects the decisions of their artists....if bright wants to start a new venture it's actually good people should grow in life towards more success....and also GMMTV supports the decision of fah youngwaree being pregnant....they also announced it on their Instagram and Twitter handles and congratulated her which shows so much open-mindedness.... otherwise there are companies that make their artists work like slaves and the artists have no personal life....
They always promote their artists individual projects aswell like their personal YouTube channel and currently nanon has a label riser and they are supporting it aswell which is so cool....
The only major drawback gmmtv has is their management is not up to the mark....
3 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 26, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
I checked on YouTube and probably bright already left gmmtv 1 month ago and opened his own entertainment company cloud entertainment.... you can check his Instagram too
1 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
Bright is he leaving gmmtv??but he has a film to be released which was shown in gmmtv2023 lineup event...
1 3
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
Yepp...i was shocked when ohm said that he used to have a crush on loverrukk...i know it's a low-key ship but i would love to see them together in a series 🤭
1 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
Wow I like this list but honestly speaking...i did not really like midnight museum....it was a superb concept but the screenplay/storytelling was not that good....if they would have improved it it would be one of the top series of gmmtv because the concept was very new and interesting
0 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
Yess you are right 👍
Lets support them individually ✌️
1 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
I will give a try to the jungle then✌️
1 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
I am excited for the new lineup 😁
But i feel sad when i look at ohmnanon recently...they don't talk to each other....i think they will not do project together this year 😔
1 6
Replying to ginnybehairt • Sep 25, 2023
Title 23.5
Do gmmtv series usually upload trailer / start airing while filiming? I'm so impatient ...
Sometimes they start airing the series even when the filming is not over(but mostly for long series with16-18 eps)
Sometimes they air soon after filming is done ...
And sometimes they air months after the filming is over (depends on their schedule)
0 0
Replying to mermysteries • Sep 25, 2023
Title 23.5
haha shes so funny, she loves teasing us!! (im deeply in denial
Any idea about gmm2024 lineup event?
1 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
And do you have any idea about the gmm2024 lineup event?
0 19
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
What about the jungle??is it good?
0 2
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 25, 2023
Did you watch double savageseries...how was it??Should I give it try?
Yess i know the reviews are not good....that's exactly why i asked...
0 1
Replying to Eina • Sep 25, 2023
i'm sry but what does "Q8" mean.. i've seen "Q4" "Q3" everywhere but i don't really understand 💀
So if they are filming 30 days it is 30Q's
1 0
Replying to Eina • Sep 25, 2023
i'm sry but what does "Q8" mean.. i've seen "Q4" "Q3" everywhere but i don't really understand 💀
Mostly for gmm series i have noticed one Q =1 day
1 0