Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2022
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Dec 27, 2023
Did he leave GMMTV?
That's sad but maybe good for him because GMMTV concentrates mostly on BL series nowadays and promotes the bl series actors ....
Other actors are not given as much importance...
5 1
Replying to Little Glutinous Ricebal • Nov 3, 2023
What she meant when she said he should worship her in ep 2 ??????
It's just supporting each other emotionally and selflessly without any expectations
1 0
Replying to MinminsBongBong • Nov 3, 2023
I should know better by now that overhyped dramas are not my thing, they always fall short. I tried watching this…
Maybe this is just not your genere..... people in country side are just like this ..... yess they are annoying but really good at heart..... personally i really like this series.....
2 1
Replying to johnbourdakos • Nov 3, 2023
I come back to this comment section sometimes because i keep seeing weird negative comments that are either coming…
Much needed comment ❤❤❤......
This is a slice of life series and it's supposed to be the way it is....this is one of my comfort series.....
7 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 13, 2023
When is gmmtv 2024 lineup??
Yes they announced it ....but what is part 1???
I am confused...
1 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 8, 2023
He is not very active like before.....lets wait for gmmtv event 2024 to check out his new project
But yess currently he is shooting for Wednesday night club series ..... hopefully it will air by the end of this year....and for upcoming new projects lets wait....
1 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 8, 2023
When is gmmtv 2024 lineup??
It's only nine days left for 17th....i hope they will announce soon...
0 3
Replying to suam • Oct 8, 2023
Can someone catch me up on how Ohm is doing? Are there any projects in his future or...
He is not very active like before.....lets wait for gmmtv event 2024 to check out his new project
2 2
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 2, 2023
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Did you complete it ....i hope you liked it...
Yess I agree with you ......about the grandma death, at first I too was not happy but later if you think about it they just wanted to show about this is how life is.....they showed a birth of a child and also a death of a aged(like grandma said in one scene near the yellow flowers that the flowers have completely bloomed and now will only wither gracefully.....this is the cycle of life .....that's the reason I call this drama wholesome....they tried to showcase everything there were people of all age groups and problems faced at all ages was portrayed.....
I am glad you liked it:))
And can't forget the visuals of the drama(gongin) such a healing place:)))
0 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 2, 2023
Did you complete it ....i hope you liked it...
Yess I agree with you ......about the grandma death, at first I too was not happy but later if you think about it they just wanted to show about this is how life is.....they showed a birth of a child and also a death of a aged(like grandma said in one scene near the yellow flowers that the flowers have completely bloomed and now will only wither gracefully.....this is the cycle of life .....that's the reason I call this drama wholesome....they tried to showcase everything there were people of all age groups and problems faced at all ages was portrayed.....
I am glad you liked it:))
And can't forget the visuals of the drama(gongin) such a healing place:)))
0 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 2, 2023
It's actually a remake of a korean film.....i think slice of life is not your genere....it's totally fine.....i…
I have been thinking of watching our blues and reply 1988 so i will give it a try to some of your recommendations ✌️
1 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Oct 1, 2023
It's actually a remake of a korean film.....i think slice of life is not your genere....it's totally fine.....i…
Ok maybe it's your opinion....i am also into slice of life recently.... can you recommend me some???
Have you watched my liberation notes??
0 3
Replying to RouteVenus • Oct 1, 2023
I thought this would be a slow-burn but the leads seem to be in the full flirting mode by episode 3?:DIt's a bit…
Did you complete it ....i hope you liked it...
0 3
Replying to Joo_ In Ah • Oct 1, 2023
This drama seems like bad copy of American series Hart of Dixie. I'm on episode 5 and it's still boring. Everyone…
It's actually a remake of a korean film.....i think slice of life is not your genere....it's totally fine.....i personally really liked the drama like it's really healing and shows alot of relationships....it's simple and calm :))
7 5
Replying to safa • Oct 1, 2023
I feel like rewatching it
It's a healing story
The visuals are great
5 0
Replying to jay • Sep 28, 2023
Title Enigma
also win & prim have no romantic chemistry they have way more platonic chemistry & the kiss was really unnecessary.…
Sorry for a contradictory statement than yours but i personally find them cute together....i like their chemistry personally....i respect your opinion too✌️
But I want prim to be paired with guys her age....I have seen gmmtv paired her with krist perawat aswell and he is almost 30...lets see now that she is paired with dew in a upcoming series 🤞
0 0
Replying to ken sato • Sep 28, 2023
Q1—Aug18‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ Q16—Oct22‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Q31—Jan11Q2—Aug19 ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Q17—Oct26…
When is gmmtv 2024 lineup??
0 7
Replying to lovepatr • Sep 28, 2023
So Tang replaced Joong and who replaced Jane? Was it Film? Sorry, I was not up to anything about this show before
Is Jane replaced??
That's sad
0 0