Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2022
Replying to _aLIEz_LIN • Mar 25, 2023
Title The Call
That's the wrap baby.So much satisfied with ending.Loved it.
Explain the ending i did not get it?
0 1
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Mar 25, 2023
Title The Call
I've seen a Japanese movie with a very similar plot. Is this a remake?
Can u explain me the ending??
0 0
Replying to idontwanttothanks • Mar 24, 2023
I genuinely don't know! When I start to love a show I tend to hyper fixate on the parts I like rather than the…
Ps:i hate you series of gmmtv had a good storyline and storytelling.....also the gifted series was a good one...
4 2
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Mar 23, 2023
it had the potentially to be better than what it is now. Ep 3 was the worst one imo in terms of disconnection…
But ep 5 story was good and understandable...
The show could have actually done better with a good script writing....
3 0
Replying to ZaveidM • Mar 23, 2023
Agree that episode 1 was kind of confused, but from episode 2 to 6 everything was done really well, I didn't get…
I have seen many suspense/mystery series and from that i can say that they definitely lack storytelling.....
But i liked the 5ep and 6ep...i hope it improves further.....
I am happy you liked the series so far....
5 1
On Midnight Museum • Mar 23, 2023
The story since the episode 1 is not well written.....like i just don't understand what is going on/why is this happening???
It felt like a episodic series where each ep has a complete new story and there is no relation between each ep...
They should have explained this in a better way.......
But ep 5 and 6 were comparetively better at storytelling.......
No doubt about the acting ,it's fabulous....
But i felt like storytelling is the problem here......
Am i the only one who felt this way??
8 15
Replying to IN_surrection • Feb 21, 2023
No it isn't. It's a waste of time. I looked through your completed list and didn't see A Business Proposal in…
Yes i am watching it currently.....can you suggest more k dramas?
0 0
Replying to Rabbitx • Feb 19, 2023
Does it get better, I’ve watched 3 episodes and to me it’s so boring but I thought I would like this drama
Yes it does get better,it's a relaxing drama wotha good vibe you can check it out when having a bad day ...
2 0
Replying to Haze • Feb 18, 2023
Title Snowdrop
When a once in a lifetime script meets an impeccable cast ( Except the FML) A gem is created!Snowdrop has to be…
Watch 2521 or crash landing on you, hometown cha cha cha
1 0
Replying to Tst18 • Feb 14, 2023
Can somebody give me some recommendations about what to watch after this? I started Youth of May, Lost, and My…
Hometown cha cha cha
2 1
Replying to Inactive_Pasit0612 • Feb 12, 2023
Title Home School
The series will be filmed after the director finished 10 Years Ticket, which won't be anytime soon as 10 Years…
Yess, already completed watching the series
0 0
Replying to noona • Feb 11, 2023
I don't know why, but I feel like I'm watching a secondary couple. The lack of charisma, screen presence, and…
Is it similar to hometown cha cha cha?
0 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Feb 11, 2023
Its similar in the way a still-frozen supermarket burger made from mechanically recovered meat is to a slab of…
Like it's not as good as home town cha cha cha????
1 0
Replying to _hn_n_fZ_aan • Feb 11, 2023
dont expect as much as summer strike.......... not even comparable ......but fun to watch .......summer strike…
Is it similar to hometown cha cha cha??
0 1
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Feb 11, 2023
Why do you ask about every series if it is a Bl or not???Just watch the trailer.....easy
Why are you being aggressive???
I just told you to check out the trailer to know if a particular series is of your choice....
0 0
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Feb 10, 2023
Title Home School
They are currently shooting for it
The trailer is not the official trailer,it is only the mock trailer that gmmtv releases while announcing the series lineups for the following year...
So the official trailer will be out 1-2weeks before the release of the series....
We can expect the series in few months as they are almost halfway through the filming 🤞
3 1
Replying to orangebloom • Feb 10, 2023
Thought I was getting on a slife of life drama, similar to Run On, but then there's something darker here. Ep.…
Is there a similar series like Hometown cha cha cha...like which has a good buildup before confession
0 2
Replying to ddorama • Feb 10, 2023
Title Home School
does anyone know when home school will come out??
They have Q19 filming today....they are currently filming probably we can expect it in few months
1 0