First of all, he admitted on hitting her but by accident when they were practicing martial arts. That fractured…
Fine you have a point but pushing and shoving is not an excuse of hitting, i push and shove people but they say it themselves it's not serious but if she said he hit her, did he just do those things or actually hit her properly? I'm not sure about what he said properly but all I know is that he said he pushed/shoved her.
I love you, oppa. Forgot all those haters, even if they don't stop, remember that we are here to defend you! YOU HAVE US TO PROTECT YOU! WE ALL FANS LOVE YOU!!! And remember, you have more fans then anti-fans, haters gonna hate, lovers gonna protect.
This man ADMITTED to hitting his girlfriend and causing her a fractured rib. I won't support him or his dramas/movies…
First of all, he admitted on hitting her but by accident when they were practicing martial arts. That fractured rib was fake and photoshopped, she admitted it herself. Read the full article before commenting.
I'm not sure about what he said properly but all I know is that he said he pushed/shoved her.
-.- people these days...
KHJ oppa is sooooo sexy!!!