Editorials
On Lily Pantila Win Pansirithanachote • May 7, 2021
Person Lily Pantila Win Pansirithanachote
She’s beautiful
0 0
On Park Hae Jin • May 1, 2021
Person Park Hae Jin
Happy birthday!!! :3
0 0
Replying to Azet • Apr 15, 2021
Title U-Prince: Sibtis
This is the WORST lakhorn i have ever seen! First time i ever watched the Male Lead cheat on the female lead!…
Ikr I hate this lakorn!!!! Push is much better in that other drama u mentioned
0 0
Replying to Lee • Apr 15, 2021
Title U-Prince: Sibtis Spoiler
I’ve just finished the fifth episode and I’m questioning why I’ve watched it this far. I can’t stand the…
Ikr he’s a f**king as*hole!!!
4 1
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jan 1, 2021
Person Kim Hyun Joong
HAPPY NEW YEAR OPPA!!!!!
0 0
On Park Seo Jun • Dec 15, 2020
Person Park Seo Jun
Happy Birthday Oppa!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, btw u looking sexy as always ; 3
0 0
Replying to Phantom2003 • Dec 9, 2020
Title Cunning Single Lady
Idk if am the only one but i dont like kook seung hyeon ...my opinion..
Ikr! I used to like him but later on the episodes I stopped I mean he should stop interfering in Oppa’s and na ae ra’s love story >:(
0 0
Replying to Terrica18 • Dec 7, 2020
Title Cunning Single Lady
Get the tissues. Why did they title it “cunning single lady”
It should be sexy single man ;3
0 0
On Cunning Single Lady • Dec 5, 2020
Title Cunning Single Lady
Joo sang wook Oppa you’re sexy af even if you’re 42, yes I wanna say this to all u people who say people over 40 CANT BE SEXY!!!!
4 1
On Park Hyung Sik • Nov 16, 2020
Person Park Hyung Sik
Happy birthday Oppa!!!!! I hope u have a wonderful day today ??
0 0
On Han Ji Min • Nov 5, 2020
Person Han Ji Min
Happy birthday!!!!
0 0
Replying to Hearticker • Nov 4, 2020
Title My Only Love Song
i know about jong hyun scandal but watch this because he too handsome :( and i'm not regret watching this, but…
Ikr the ending was a bit.... :/
0 6
On Magic Cell Phone • Nov 4, 2020
Title Magic Cell Phone
This drama is shit and I hate the ending >:0
0 0
Replying to EuzzRasQ • Nov 4, 2020
Title Magic Cell Phone
I guess there's hint why some korean idols has committed suicide. there is the truth too...
I agree
0 0
Replying to I Love Being A Turtle • Oct 31, 2020
Person Joo Won
Lol,this comment is hilarious, I didn't know Kim Hyun Joong was your first love and first kiss. I'm so jealous…
Lol ur just like me ;D
1 0
Replying to I Love Being A Turtle • Oct 30, 2020
Person Joo Won
Lol,this comment is hilarious, I didn't know Kim Hyun Joong was your first love and first kiss. I'm so jealous…
He better not find out about it, I wonder who I should choose tho
1 2
Replying to I Love Being A Turtle • Oct 29, 2020
Person Joo Won
Lol,this comment is hilarious, I didn't know Kim Hyun Joong was your first love and first kiss. I'm so jealous…
I dumped Vanness for a new babe, he’s my ex. Now my boyfriend is Kim Soo Hyun Oppa but I’m searching for a new one and thinking of cheating on him too...
0 4
Replying to Layla • Oct 23, 2020
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
This was my first ever Kdrama that I watched and it was in 2018, I still can't get over Shin Se Gi
I ship se gi and ri jin together
3 0
Replying to TheShambles • Oct 23, 2020
Title Secret Love
I definitely shouldn't love this drama as much as I do (I can't help myself!) But the sexual tension is amazing...
Same
2 0
Replying to Aj Hope • Oct 18, 2020
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I miss Shin Se Gi :(( and I'm still confused about who's siblings with who .-.
Ikr he was hot af
1 0
