Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2017
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • Sep 27, 2021
Ikr the ending was a bit.... :/
I also hate bad ending I mean, who doesn’t??? 😅😅😅
2 0
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • Sep 25, 2021
Ikr the ending was a bit.... :/
This is a fun and dramatic drama and if you’re a k-drama fan its definitely worth watching. But if you’re new to k-dramas then you might find it a little weird btw your welcome 😄😄
1 2
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • Sep 24, 2021
Title My Only Love Song Spoiler
Ikr the ending was a bit.... :/
In the ending they end up together but it’s a bit confusing because they rushed it
0 4
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • Sep 21, 2021
Like mother like son 😓😓😓After he turned evil, we now see where he gets it from 😤😤😤😤
IKR!!! IF HE STILL STAYED GOOD I’D ADD HIM TO MY LIST OF FAVOURITE OPPAS (I’m making a list of hot oppas and collecting 49, so far it’s 24 sexy Oppa’s 🤤🤤🤤🤤)
1 1
Replying to myjelly • Sep 21, 2021
i liked it a lot until the brother turned evil, after that i just couldn't keep watching
Like mother like son 😓😓😓
After he turned evil, we now see where he gets it from 😤😤😤😤
0 6
Replying to Ingrid • Jul 23, 2021
Title Refresh Man
Ep 12: after a fortune teller says they are a match in heaven (ep 11), they dream about their first kiss.Ep 17:…
Same here
1 0
Replying to Tsalrunes • Jul 3, 2021
It has 34 episodes on viki. But above it says that it only has 21 episodes.
Also on Netflix
0 0
On Amanda Chu • Jun 25, 2021
Person Amanda Chu
After watching autumn’s concerto, I’ve realised that ur my fave actress <3 <3
0 0
Replying to dramalover030902 • Jun 20, 2021
Why does Xiao Le keeps on calling his mother Mu Cheng, while calling Guang Xi his uncle? My mom would absolutely…
Lol ikr
1 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 5, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!!!!!!!!!!! I love u and I always will cuz you’re my first love ^3^
1 0
Replying to annie • May 29, 2021
Person Noh Min Woo
He is good looking and had so much potential. Maybe his feud with SM Entertainment affected his career
Ikr he’s too hot
1 0