Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2017
On Kim Woo Bin • Apr 14, 2022
Person Kim Woo Bin
I guess he changed his real name because there is already an actor called Kim hyun joong
1 0
On Oh Se Hun • Apr 12, 2022
Person Oh Se Hun
Happy birthday oppa!!! 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂
0 0
On Park Ki Woong • Feb 13, 2022
Person Park Ki Woong
Happy birthday Oppa 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍
0 0
On W • Oct 17, 2021
Title W
Lee jong suk you’re so f cking sexy!!! 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩
3 0
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 9, 2021
Unfortunately he only has 671+ likes on MDL :(
Awwwwwwwww!!!!! I love Vanness wu, if he was a Korean I’d make him one of my oppas (I’m collecting 41 fave Korean actors and I don’t really have a list of fave Taiwanese actors, Japanese and stuff)
1 2
On Joo Won • Sep 30, 2021
Person Joo Won
Happy birthday oppa!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
0 0