Replying to ChiThaiKorJapPHILLIPINES • Jul 16, 2022 Title Autumn's Concerto 100/10..... The story is not new but IT'S A CLASSIC. I FEEL SO MUCH LOVED AND I LEARNED A LOT OF LESSON. But why… Ikr!!! This is one of my favourite shows (probably because has Vanness Wu in it 😅😅😅😍😍😍) 0 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Jul 16, 2022 Title Autumn's Concerto Spoiler I don’t really like mu cheng in this drama 😕😕😕 I mean in episode 29 she could’ve just asked guang xi for the money, not pawn her expensive ring that he gave her 😒😒😒I would’ve asked guang xi for money to help tuo ye not pawn my husband’s ring 2 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Jul 15, 2022 Title Autumn's Concerto Guang xi looks a bit weird in episode 16 dressed as an alien 2 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Jul 14, 2022 Title Autumn's Concerto This is one of my favourite dramas 😊😊😊👍👍👍👌👌👌 2 0
On Vanness Wu • Jul 14, 2022 Person Vanness Wu Vanness is sooooooooo hot!!!He’s my type for sure so I hope my future hubby is like him 😘😘😘😍😍😍😍 1 0
On Angry Mom • Jun 26, 2022 Title Angry Mom Spoiler I seriously hate that evil joo ae-yeon!!! It’s all her fault that jo kang-ja’s life was ruined!!! 😤😤😤 1 0
lo_ve • Jun 5, 2022 Article Jang Na Ra is getting married! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful wedding 😊😊😊 4 0
Replying to Aldurciyka • Apr 30, 2022 Title The Legend of the Blue Sea Can you please answer few questions?1. Is it a happy ending?2. 2. I hate Love Triangles. Could please describe… Your welcome 😊😊😊 1 0
Replying to Aldurciyka • Apr 28, 2022 Title The Legend of the Blue Sea Spoiler Can you please answer few questions?1. Is it a happy ending?2. 2. I hate Love Triangles. Could please describe… 1. Yes2. No, the 2nd female find someone else and 2nd male isn’t close to her3. No4. In the middle of the drama 2 2
On Autumn's Concerto • Apr 27, 2022 Title Autumn's Concerto Let’s admit it, everyone hates guangxi’s b**chy mother 4 1
I would’ve asked guang xi for money to help tuo ye not pawn my husband’s ring
He’s my type for sure so I hope my future hubby is like him 😘😘😘😍😍😍😍
2. No, the 2nd female find someone else and 2nd male isn’t close to her
3. No
4. In the middle of the drama