Editorials
On W • Feb 1, 2023
Title W
I love this drama! W is one of my fave dramas that I have also wrote it on my profile
9 0
On Doh Kyung Soo • Jan 12, 2023
Person Doh Kyung Soo
Happy birthday oppa!!! 🥳🎂
0 0
On Park Seo Jun • Dec 16, 2022
Person Park Seo Jun
Happy birthday Oppa! 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂
0 0
On Kim Hyeon Soo • Nov 27, 2022
Person Kim Hyeon Soo
Hyun soo is very pretty, in the dramas her personality is like my sister
4 0
On Aaron Yan • Nov 20, 2022
Person Aaron Yan
Happy birthday 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂
1 0
Replying to Meztli • Nov 18, 2022
Title Sawan Biang Spoiler
So after watching that horrible rape scene, I did some research and apparently rape is very normalized in Thailand…
Ikr, I can’t believe she fell in love with a guy who kidnapped her then raped her
1 0
On Blood • Nov 18, 2022
Title Blood
Does this drama have a happy ending or sad?
1 2
On Park Hyung Sik • Nov 16, 2022
Person Park Hyung Sik
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳
0 0
On Ethan Juan • Nov 8, 2022
Person Ethan Juan
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🥳🥳
0 0
On Joo Won • Sep 30, 2022
Person Joo Won
Happy birthday Oppa!!! 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂
0 0
On Angry Mom • Sep 11, 2022
Title Angry Mom Spoiler
My favourite scene in this drama was when ahn dong chil told oh ah ran that he was actually his uncle not father, I mean she was too pretty to be his daughter! 🫤🫤🫤
0 0
On Angry Mom • Sep 11, 2022
Title Angry Mom Spoiler
I bet hong sang tae killed his evil father 🤔🤔🤔
0 0
Replying to vishi • Sep 11, 2022
Title Angry Mom
Great show❤️❤️,I love Inocent chemistry between Go Bok Dong and Bang Wool. ❤❤❤ Kim hee sun is really…
Same here! I ship them too 🥰🥰🥰
1 0
On Princess Hours • Sep 3, 2022
Title Princess Hours
Before I wasn’t like this but now I ship them!!! Lee shin and shin chae kyung look perfect together😍😍😍😘😘😘♥️♥️♥️
1 0
Replying to Mailaila • Aug 31, 2022
Title Sawan Biang
This not slap kiss drama, this is a rape drama.. I tried to count how many times he raped her, at least three…
I think it was 4 times
2 0
Replying to Wendy123 • Aug 31, 2022
Title Sawan Biang Spoiler
I'm sorry but I couldn't see the chemistry between the two. All I saw was ML being abusive towards the FL. And…
Ikr!!! Who the hell would forgive the person who raped them more then 2,3 times!?!?😤😤😤
1 1
Replying to Terrica18 • Aug 31, 2022
Title Sawan Biang
This could have been enjoyable but I couldn’t honestly enjoy this. This is most certainly not a slap/kiss series.…
In every slap and kiss drama there’s rape, that’s why I don’t watch lakorns anymore, no more Thai dramas for me to watch even if it’s not slap and kiss!!! 😒😒😒
0 1
Replying to dramaseeker8787 • Aug 31, 2022
Title Sawan Biang
This is the first lakorn that i hate. im usually the type that easy to pleased and usually still able to feel…
Ikr!!! It has sooooo many rape scenes!!! This bastard rapes that innocent girl more then 2 times, or maybe more then 3 but still I hate this drama that I didn’t even add it to my list 😤😤😤
2 2
Replying to bunny_m7 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Autumn's Concerto
where can I watch this in HD
Viki rakuten
0 0
On Vanness Wu • Aug 7, 2022
Person Vanness Wu
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂
0 0
