K-Drama
Replying to Cunegonde • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love
What are the other two types of ML's soul shards?
I think the 3 shards represent Anger, Greed and Lust.
9 7
Replying to Coriander • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Guys, am confused.. I've thought 1yr on immortal realm = 100yrs or smth like that on mortal realm? But Empress…
I had been wondering the same thing. The time difference doesn't seem to be an issue in this drama. Or has it been explained? I don't know.
1 1
Replying to moonlight sonata • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Starry Love
This is so good. I love both couples but I'm definitely more drawn to second couple and I enjoy their story more.…
I find even the little black mole on Chao Feng's forehead very uniquely interesting. 💞😆
3 0
Replying to Licorice • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Okay super cute spoiler for second couple )))https://twitter.com/Sunflower_LVLZ8/status/1627627489454587909?s=20
So... Cute. Love it ❤️
3 0
On The Starry Love • Feb 18, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Landy Li as FL and Luke Chen as the Cunning Third Prince are doing a great job at playing their characters to perfection. It's amazing how well they are acting - pure joy to watch them on screen. Others are good too, but they are by far most entertaining!! 💖💖💖
15 0
On The Interest of Love • Dec 22, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
Loved YYS's acting in the last scene of 1st ep particularly. The Hopeful Sad look, the Confused Desperation on his face as (he) ML lays his heart bare before the FL. It was a moving moment. 💔💔💔
6 1
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Dec 17, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
SML CPR was a kiss!! At least that's how I feel. teehee I like how they didn't show it and replayed it as SML's…
I replayed that flinching scene several times myself. I found it so funny and cute !! 💖💖
2 0
Replying to Dawnshane • Dec 17, 2022
Title Lesson in Love Spoiler
My thought on FL's motive
I think there is some revenge motive involved on her part. It seemed suspicious to me that she was interested to know More about ML's father. It could be his father might have used /abused HER or someone she knew..... JUST a Thought.
1 1
On Lesson in Love • Dec 17, 2022
Title Lesson in Love
My thought on FL's motive
0 2
Replying to taru • Oct 24, 2022
Article Yoo Yeon Seok under discussion to play the role of a psychopath in a new drama!
same as his character in mr. sunshine!
I can relate since I just finished watching Mr Sunshine 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Sep 22, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge
This person positive comment fits perfectly my thoughts about this showhttps://at.tumblr.com/dangermousie/have-some-hot-uncle-as-i-bid-farewell-to-this/fjc0etdiidt7Her…
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😂
1 0
Replying to Mizuki Hime • Aug 14, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Yes! I saw it too just a while ago and i really love it! They have a beautiful performance, pretty Esther and…
Yes, they looked great together. Loved every moment of watching that video. That's why I wanted to share it here with others. 💞
2 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 13, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
While we are waiting for next episodes, if some are interested..here is a video of Dylan and Esther performing a dance on a show. Well there are few shorts of Dylan practising for it first (He is working hard. I'm sure Esther did too) and then the show. Both are great. Enjoy :- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n61wUxI5k_0
10 2
Replying to AngryCow • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Yes
Changheng character is not in the book. He is introduced in the drama.
0 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I used to watch this in Thailand / Indonesia VPN via Surfshark with WeTV. For some reason, Surfshark has no connection…
Try Philippines or India
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Ep10, Little Fairy had thought out her plan to trick Devil Lord down to minute details. She not only got him outside, but stepped down from the platform there, and when he followed her, she stepped back up on it. NOW, she was close to his height and then smack, the KISS !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Very Smart 💞
10 0
Replying to Amy • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I doubt it's "accurate", because we saw two scenes - XLH and CH getting married in the mortal realm, and then…
Yes, but you would have to pay a heafty price for Interfering . Our FL wanted to change SML's fate and ended up embroiled with the Devil Lord himself. (But that's a good thing when all of it ends 😀💘💘💘)
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
It's releasing after 2 years? It was on my Plan to watchlist. I had forgotten only 😂😂
I wish I had been as lucky as you to forget. But since I did not, It was a hard for me 😅😅
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
My Wait of nearly 2 YEARS will Finally be OVER on 7th. I'm sooooooooooooooo HapPY !!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
17 3
Replying to dearuto • Jul 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
https://m.shubaow.net/66/66743/
Thank You !!!
0 0