News
Replying to MimiLy • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Just because there was no duke su in today's episode doesn't mean it's a filler ep.I felt like there was a lot…
Totally agreeing with you.
3 0
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
As much as I ship FL & ML - I also hope Wu Jin Yan and the actor who plays Shen Yurong (Ex husband) will have another drama together. Their chemistry works also really well.
5 2
Replying to Janguk2096 • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
i think cheating punishment is death
Oh...
0 0
On The Double • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
if shen yurong had not plan to kill his wife, after his mother and sister framed her of cheating - what would have happened to the FL? I guess at this point people already knew of the cheating allegations...
1 4
Replying to milo_ten • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
Would anyone agree that other than the 2 main leads, the ex-husband has strong presence in all his scenes! And…
even though the ex husband is scum, I'm still interested in his story and what motivates him.
2 0
Replying to Mstique • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double
The fl was so good to her ex.I could watch 40 episodes of just the ex living in sadness, guilt and regret lol
I may be the only one, but I'm also interested in her ex husband story.
2 0
On Love Has Fireworks • May 28, 2024
Title Love Has Fireworks
I think this will premiere after Lost You Forever, so that this series can ride on TJC/XiangLiu hype train.
7 4
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • May 26, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I'm so anxious about S2 - mostly because of XiangLiu... still can't wait to watch it.
12 0
Replying to antiherodiaries • May 26, 2024
Title Lost You Forever
Upon Xiao Yao's introduction, she grapples with deep-seated abandonment issues, an ever-present fear of loneliness,…
agree. When I read the book I was hoping that XY will overcome her trauma and ends up with no one - creating her own destiny and becoming the person she truly is : a free soul. I was very disappointed with the ending, even though I understand why the author choose to end it this way.
3 0
Replying to DramaSeen • May 25, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
TJR in the middle? Do you mean that CDL is in the middle?🤔
I think OP meant something like: the character of TLR is the only one people are interested to see regarding that love triangle... but I could be wrong.
0 8
On Fangs of Fortune • May 24, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I can't wait for it to be released. That one seems a little bit more darker than MJTY - and I'm here for it. And als for the romance.
5 0
Replying to DramaSeen • May 23, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
TJR in the middle? Do you mean that CDL is in the middle?🤔
The way I understood it is that CDl and TjR are childhood sweethearts, but later she falls in love with Neo Huos character... I think.
2 1
Replying to QueenZilla • May 23, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
REMINDERS: Fireflies, remember to attack Fox Spirit Matchmaker ahead of the YM fans putting in good feedbacks.…
Absolutely not! We are here for this new drama airing - and not for whatever nonsense is going on behind the scenes...
24 0
On The Atypical Family • May 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
the Ml's sister is my favorite character of the show. She's hilarious.
7 0
On Follow Your Heart • May 12, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I hope this one will be great. Always had the thought that LYX is made for more serious/darker roles, like the characters he played in Ashes of Love or TTEOTM.
1 3
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • May 12, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I'm really looking forward to this drama release. Hope the story & romance will be get my interest to watch.
8 0
On The Atypical Family • May 12, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
I like the reaction from the FL when she doesn't see him in the mirror... instead of some romantic cliche, we got her expression of horror 🤣🤣 I like it very much.
17 1
On The Atypical Family • May 10, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I'm looking forward to ML's and Fl's character development (including ML and his daughter), but not really interested in any romance between the leads.
3 0
Replying to Jenny park • May 10, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
How do I feel the female lead is not comfortable with the male, all their kiss scene was imbalance, the male lead…
I had issues with that too. In the novel, the FL is exactly the same.
3 0
On The Atypical Family • May 10, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Maybe I'm getting this wrong, but was it the FL and her "family's" plan to harass the ML's daughter in ep2?
5 6
