the fact that Miaomiao looks exactly like the heavenly demon catcher is probably one of the consequences Miaomiao agreed on when she got her new powers. So, that probably means that whatever destiny Miaomiao has to fulfill with her powers - it's a direct consequence of Miaomiao getting the necessary strength she needed to save her friends... 😟
I'm looking forward to the moment when Mu Sheng realizes that Miaomiao is really from a different world and has to go back to it. DYX and Esther's acting will hopefully break my heart.😭
honestly, I think if XY would have been with XL, til he has to leave for war, it would have been better for her to heal and become a more mature person. The fact that she doesn't have that kind of development is sad and frustrating at the same time.
I’ve seen some comments recently that TSJ gave XY empty promises (thus not deserving HEA with XY) and it got…
there is one promise XY made that she fulfilled (even though it's was some way forced) - and it's her promise to Xiangliu that she will do as he says when the time comes. She made that promise to him when he accepted the lovers bug, and later fulfilled it when she left her wedding with Fenlong...
I wasn't so so sure about DYX dubbing, but I think they did a good job with it. It sounds similar to DYX's own voice.