Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2024

Friends

Replying to Riya • Jun 23, 2025
Title Reborn
I don't see any comment in here, denying to watch this drama because ZYR's previous drama.
what was his previous drama?
0 1
On Reborn • Jun 23, 2025
Title Reborn Spoiler
Ep11 spoilers i liked that she was asking Ming Sheng for money, and was not playing "girlboss" who doesn't need anyone. She's now in a difficult situation and knows that she needs some help.

i also liked that she went through with her plan to expose her cousin and the family's sins.
33 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Jun 22, 2025
I may be one of the few who loved the ending. The only complaint is that the scene where we see his "soul" in the shell was not really necessary and wish they would have cut it.
4 1
Replying to cdramasfan • Feb 4, 2025
I read the ending of the novel, in its original language, btw. Believe me, if you like happy endings, you will…
I'm someone who prefers realistic/tragic endings... so, I will be fine.
2 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 4, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
I heard about the novels ending and hope the drama stays true to that.

Even though it's mostly a romance, I appreciate that this story shows that romance is not really a cure for the characters ptsd.
3 8
Replying to Sounova • Feb 2, 2025
I can't really focus on the drama, first I think there is a problem with the editing and the production, the scenes…
i think the ML is more "alive" and shows more personality when he's in uniform.
1 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 2, 2025
I waited for this drama, but I don't know if I can continue to watch it. That this will mainly focus on the romance, bothers me somehow now. I know its tagged romance, but the fact that the ML is a solider and will experience heavy PTSD ... the drama should focus on him being a soldier as well.
3 2
Replying to ShiningStar06 • Feb 2, 2025
I don't know, I'm kind of liking this but the fact that FL is everywhere where ML goes is what's disturbing me.…
it's really bothersome.
1 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Really enjoyed Thanos' character, but I wish he had more scenes...

I honestly think this season had too many characters.

P.S. Yim Si Wan's character is a piece of trash
3 3
Replying to God • Dec 26, 2024
So, the parallels:Myung-gi is like sangwooyongsik is like gi-hun's past ludopathygeum-ja is like gi-hun's late…
I just hope that thanos is not a one dimensional villain
1 0
Replying to Cora • Dec 26, 2024
Unwelcomed guests coming in a few hours:- romcom stans reviewbombing because... I don't know!- creating new acc.…
RomCon stans? Why would they do that?
0 6
Replying to Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 23, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
please, just go.


P.S. Whatever you have against her character, it won't change anything about her appearance and meaning in the drama.
2 5
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 23, 2024
I have no idea how Squid Game is gonna end, but seeing all these hateful comments towards a trans character - I honestly hope she's wins all that money.
18 7