Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2024

Friends

On Whispers of Fate • Nov 3, 2025
Luo Yunxi (TLC) and Jelly Lin (A Shui) have really good chemistry.

I would like to see another project with them, like enemies to lovers or something.
14 4
On Typhoon Family • Oct 14, 2025
what a beautiful drama😍 I can't lie, I miss Taepoong with his blond/black hair but he's still handsome even without it.

and Oh Miseon is such a gentle and charming character... the scenes together with Taepoong are also a delight😇
10 0
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
nope, this is a more serious drama, they may be a laugh here and there, but its filled with constant drama.
thanks :-) I like that.
3 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I'm thinking of starting this drama - is there an heavy use of comedy in it?
1 4
On Genie, Make a Wish • Aug 28, 2025
the main story is in the modern world? I actually liked the dessert setting and his long hair... I don't think I'm going to watch it.
0 1
On Mother • Jul 27, 2025
Title Mother
my god... my heart breaks for Shuhei. he deserved to have a childhood with love and care.

i cannot imagine how horrible it must be to have a mother like that. She ruined her sons life and at the end, she doesn't even care or whatever care and love she had for her kids was buried under her egoism and greed.
2 0
Replying to Yichannvoice • Jul 12, 2025
Yesss Arisu is the main character. The reason why they could come back to life is because Arisu was binding all…
I know everyone has their favorites but to say that without their fave, the story falls apart or that nobody would watch S3, is just not true
6 1
Replying to zomblan • Jul 4, 2025
GNG I JUST SAW SO ON NETFLIX IT SAYS “ALICE IN BORDERLAND SEASON 3 IS COMING IN SEPTEMBER” , ITS NOT THE FINAL…
Depends on the ending
0 1
Replying to barbiedreams • Jul 1, 2025
everyone is complaining in the mdl is complaining of an underwhelming season but it was a continuation of s2.…
this!
2 0
Replying to Decemberchild • Jul 1, 2025
why?
just because the Manga is over doesn't mean the show will not be good - but that's just me 🤷‍♀️. If season 3 is good can only be decided when it gets released.
1 3