K-Drama
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 29, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Finally! 😍😍😍
yes yes yes it’s almost time to explode lol
1 0
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 29, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
iQIYI has officially announced that "The Wanted Detective" will premiere on August 1.Trailer + Premiere…
thanks
1 1
Replying to Vince • Jul 28, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Finally, it has officially started! I remember seeing on Weibo a few weeks ago that Tencent Video was planning…
❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to Vince • Jul 28, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Finally, it has officially started! I remember seeing on Weibo a few weeks ago that Tencent Video was planning…
so we can hope the drama for next week?
0 2
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 25, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
Start of the pre-heating phase?
i hope too
1 0
Replying to Tom • Jul 24, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Just a reminder: The airing is happening soon, and I would like to encourage international viewers to prioritize…
yes i’m suscribed WETV
2 0
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 24, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
There is no official announcement yet from Tencent Video, but the rumored date is around August 6.For now, please…
it’s a little early but soon
1 0
Replying to Guzel kiz • Jul 23, 2025
Title Our Generation
Why do I feel Jiang Qiaoxi is not the best one for Lin Yingtao. I mean the emotional trip she has been taking…
i’m agree
2 0
Replying to Myraaaa • Jul 23, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
day by day we are slowly getting closer to it 🥰
yes I’M counting each day lol
6 0
Replying to DramaAddictGR • Jul 20, 2025
Title Delightfully Deceitful
Is there any romance ?
à Little
0 0
Replying to UEbe • Jul 19, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Dropping this comment just to make it 1700 comments 😆
😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Ackery • Jul 18, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can't reserve a series on the international app, at least this one. You can…
indeed in the international app we can see the drama upcoming but the réservation is not possible
1 3
Replying to Dischaurelie • Jul 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
could you describe a little the happy ending svp?
thanks
0 0
Replying to LilaS • Jul 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
If they remain faithful to the adaptation, then it’s a happy ending for the main couple. This is one of my favorite…
could you describe a little the happy ending svp?
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Jul 11, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
Hopes are diminishing every day, before I thought ok if not this week, next week... if not this month, next month...…
i hope we’ll be alive to see the drama … or not in senior institute 🤪
3 1
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
There are 2 historical dramas from iQIYI with pre-broadcast investment promotions and tentatively scheduled to…
yes probably one in early august and the other mid or late august
3 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jul 10, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
what dramas are there in Tencent July list??
i wonder too
0 0
Replying to Dan Li • Jul 10, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
At least I hope it can be broadcast this year🙏🙏😫
i hope too 😅
6 0
On Abyss Dweller • Jul 5, 2025
Title Abyss Dweller
it’s was really very very good
4 0
On Justifiable Defense • Jul 4, 2025
Title Justifiable Defense
it’s announced for the 9th
0 0
