K-Drama Replying to wuyuetian • May 14, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
You can’t postpone something that’s never been confirmed. Tencent originally had the CY drama to go against…
it’s true there were only rumors never an official date
1 0
Replying to Kenzieeee • May 14, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I hear they keep postponing it because not enough viewers want it. Then I also keep hearing they don't want it…
it’s strange because legend of female général has a lot of réservation i think it’s the drama we are a lot waiting for
11 0
Replying to Alida3 • May 13, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Does someone know if a possible air date was mentioned at Youku conference?
maybe it’s a rumor after Zhang hai
0 0
Replying to Dischaurelie • May 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
and stop for the false rumors it’s exhausting
The same for me 🥹
1 0
Replying to Dischaurelie • May 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
and stop for the false rumors it’s exhausting
exactly it’s tiring
1 2
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
we keep seeing new rumours for the next month every month and then when the next month arrives the rumours shift…
and stop for the false rumors it’s exhausting
2 4
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
we keep seeing new rumours for the next month every month and then when the next month arrives the rumours shift…
exactly I only want a real date
2 0
Replying to Iusephone • May 12, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
When
i hope soon
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I thought after JoL's scandal we might have chance for this
i thought the same
1 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I heard rumours of prisoner of beauty airdropping tomorrow :(
the same
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • May 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
the rumor is for the prisoner of beauty 😫 still need to be confirmed tomorrow
1 0
Replying to Yuchen • May 12, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
I hope so too, but Love and Crown is rumored to be released after Legend of Zang Hai, and The Immortal Ascension…
i think since april and may the rumors were often false not all but a lot
4 0
Replying to stardust soul • May 11, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
🥺💔
fighting we pray for june
3 1
Replying to Yuchen • May 11, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
New Promotional Materials!Poster: https://weibo.com/7923113727/Pripo6lltVideo: https://weibo.com/7923113727/PritgyELRVideo:…
thanks
1 0
Replying to Dischaurelie • May 10, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
me too I love lost tomB drama
i’m only responding to the previous comment
0 1
Replying to Dischaurelie • May 10, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
me too I love lost tomB drama
i know
0 3
Replying to SagaTeAles • May 9, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
I came for the news too😏
https://mydramanovel.com/feng-ying-ran-mei-xiang/
3 0
Replying to SagaTeAles • May 9, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
I came for the news too😏
i found the link for the novel if you want
1 2
Replying to SagaTeAles • May 9, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
I came for the news too😏
we will see i would like the drama to be airing 😅
1 1
Replying to SagaTeAles • May 9, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow Spoiler
I came for the news too😏
but I do think the ending that the 2nd soûl dies and reincarnates
0 3
