Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2024
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jun 26, 2025
Rumored to broadcast on July 13thhttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EFLCjmB44yBrnRqJxkaZJYnLj1AuuMQPdsQNLkqyHgMxymk6sfp2cMTbGn4yVY3sl&id=100085908610594&mibextid=Nif5oz
let’s pray
4 1
Replying to Lady Musashi • Jun 24, 2025
Title Time Raiders
What drama should I watch before the release? Do I have to watch anything?
i think with this drama
it’s a remake of the first série
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Jun 23, 2025
It will be broadcasted.😁😁😁🙃🙃🙃🙃🫠__________________________________________________________________________________Prosthetic…
the 25 I hope
3 3
Replying to 12139403 • Jun 23, 2025
Cheng Lei himself said the drama would be aired as scheduled. I do believe that the August 4th date is mostly…
i think so too
1 0
Replying to Unbestechlich • Jun 20, 2025
I really want to hope that it is true! but still there is no promotion :(
YOUKU can surprise us 😆🤪
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 20, 2025
Hope its true it will be in july after The Dream within a dream! ♥️🔥✨
i hope too
3 1
Replying to Woahh • Jun 19, 2025
Title Shine on Me
This is said to broadcast on iqiyi as well
yes
3 0
Replying to AzwaSF • Jun 17, 2025
it's delayed? another crime drama is going to release 😭
yes
1 1
Replying to Caduceus • Jun 13, 2025
Why are so many Korean historicals doing Rom Coms lately, missing the serious ones, full-on Palace dramas or war,…
the same
0 0
Replying to Abdul_HxH • Jun 12, 2025
I have watched 7eps and it deserves (9.5/10)
completly agree
2 0
Replying to Dischaurelie • Jun 12, 2025
not at all it’s very good
it’s a good spy action and politics drama
2 0
Replying to Firna • Jun 12, 2025
Is it that bad?
not at all it’s very good
2 2
Replying to Ackery • Jun 11, 2025
I am truly wondering when they will air this, cause there are tons of dramas rumored to air during summer.
i wish to work for YOUKU to know everything about drama lol
9 1
Replying to Ann12 • Jun 10, 2025
The series has a good plot and good actors, but why do people keep giving it lower ratings even though there's…
i dont understand either
1 0
Replying to Tom • Jun 9, 2025
If late june, Youku Marketing need to start again the investment promotion next week, if no investment promotion…
exactly
0 0