Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Arab Emirates
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 17, 2012
Replying to Obachan • Oct 2, 2023
It's a good background noise Drama or fast forward like I'm doing...lol
I'm going back all the way to early 2000s kdrama, miss the cringe and cheeseness acting...lol
1 0
Replying to Obachan • Sep 26, 2023
It's a good background noise Drama or fast forward like I'm doing...lol
I know! Hence the reason I was so looking forward to S2. What a let down!

Problem with many kdrama these days (especially the netflix ones), the producer's are not being creative and just relying on the kdrama/K-pop fandom to carry whatever shit they throw at us. By of course throwing in some good looking Actors/actresses and hoping we won't notice the lack of creativity in their story 🫤.


This is why I'm going back to watch some of the classic drama again to remind me of the good old days 😊
1 2
Replying to Dinny • Sep 23, 2023
Damnn I was about to star season 2 but this reviews are so bad I will skip this for sure
It's a good background noise Drama or fast forward like I'm doing...lol
0 4
Replying to lalalala • Aug 28, 2023
I should read your comment faster, now I'm running out of tissues😌👌
Hope you have recovered from all that trauma 🥺
0 0
On Missing: The Other Side Season 2 • Aug 22, 2023
Season 2 should NOT be watched when you are on PMS, my eyes were running like the tap and the OST did NOT help 😭.

I think they shouldn't make season 3 because it will just drag, this was just perfect ending to show that there's so much evil out there that can't all be eliminated so easily. But every souls they were able to help to cross over was a symbol of there's still some good in the world and we should be grateful for those goodness and look out for those less fortunate. That's my take on it anyway ☺️
6 2
Replying to Saf • Jul 22, 2023
Title First Love
If you are thinking of watching this- JUST WATCH IT!By far one of my fav romances/dramas i've watched, i was literally…
And shedding tears 😭
5 0
Replying to Obachan • Jul 19, 2023
Stumbled upon it by accident and I'm now on episode 7 of season 1 and loving it
I have been so busy and haven't got chance to catch up with S2 yet. Where are you watching it from?
0 0
Replying to Obachan • Jul 9, 2023
Stumbled upon it by accident and I'm now on episode 7 of season 1 and loving it
It started slow and dragged out for a bit, but I ended up liking it and shed tears few times (or maybe it was due to pms week.. Lol). Looking forward to see what S2 will bring to the table.

Did you enjoy it?
1 2
Replying to dragynfaerie • May 26, 2023
Title Island Part 2 Spoiler
Didn't know it was a webtoon until I saw her Batman-esque hidden lair. Yeomji...man... she should've been killed.…
Right? Like da f is wrong with you child.
1 0
Replying to mengosteen • Apr 10, 2023
Title Hell Dogs
what are some of your favourite yakuza movies?
Dead or Alive (1 and 2)

Fudoh: The New Generation

ichi the killer , this one I couldn't get through it as it was too much sadistic torture porn 😩
0 0
Replying to Salsa mia • Mar 17, 2023
Disgusting weird age gap with 0 chemistry i give a 1
Are you sure you watched the same drama? They had great chemistry.
13 1
Replying to kdramatic • Mar 14, 2023
Wow u speak korean🥵😩😍😍😍
You will learn eventually 😊
0 0
Replying to kdramatic • Mar 14, 2023
Wow u speak korean🥵😩😍😍😍
Everyone that watches Korean/Chinese/Japanese or whatever language drama can few words here and there 😅😅
0 2