Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Arab Emirates
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 17, 2012
On Anchor • Jan 3, 2023
Title Anchor
The trailer was so misleading, 10 min into the film you already knew where this was heading. Slo pace and very unpredictable. For me it was waste of time :(
0 0
Replying to Obachan • Dec 25, 2022
Absolutely garbage!!!🤨
Exactly!! It was literally just like a long ass trailer for the 3rd one.

Let's see how they carry the 3rd one out.
0 0
Replying to Mikoshiba • Dec 21, 2022
I really liked the first part and was eagerly waiting for the sequel. Sadly, this didn't lived up to my expectations.…
I know right 😭
0 0
Replying to Lilith Blair • Dec 21, 2022
it's a good thing I never read reviews comments here before watching. i liked this show. of course part 1 was…
Let's hope not, because this was a mess 😶
0 2
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Dec 21, 2022
Gosh this was a drag, the plot was all over the place and so poorly written. They should just have picked up from where they left off with the first one. Also for the love of God, can't Korean directors actually hire real American/British actor's if they are going to throw in foreign actors. His English accent was awful 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
What a waste of time 🤨
3 0
On Rampant • Dec 13, 2022
Title Rampant
I think we can all agree that Korean produce best Zombie movies.
Aldo newbies, stop comparing this to The kingdom, both were good its own way although it's based in the same era.
8 0
Replying to Mandab • Dec 13, 2022
Title Rampant
I loved the zombie angle, but that dude wasn't so bright. Wipe out damn near whole of Joseon so he can take cover.…
Ruler of the Zombie...😂😂
0 0
Replying to Obachan • Nov 30, 2022
Title The Mimic Spoiler
I read your comment and decided to see what you were talking about. Oh boy, I wanted to punch my TV so hard, to…
The movie had great potential until the mother decided to do something stupid 😂.
0 0
Replying to Obachan • Nov 28, 2022
Title The Mimic Spoiler
I read your comment and decided to see what you were talking about. Oh boy, I wanted to punch my TV so hard, to…
I felt she actually wasn't protective of her, because even after finding out about the mystery of the girl, she still decided to keep her in the house and not concerned about her daughter's safety.

Plus instead of calling the cop before galavanting out to that Cave, she decided to leave her. Like what sane mother does that 😭
0 2
On The Mimic • Nov 28, 2022
Title The Mimic
If anyone is going to watch this, don't expect too much from it. It's not a movie and chill kind film, watch it when you are bored and got nothing else to watch.


You have been warned 😜
0 0
Replying to K-drama rookie • Nov 28, 2022
Title The Mimic
The ending was disappointing to me, maybe because I expected more from the movie after delivering such amazing…
Two years late , but yes I just finished it and I'm so annoyed about the mother stupid decision 😠
0 0
Replying to pinnokino_kai • Nov 28, 2022
Title The Mimic
It’s a good movie. But the bewitched character trope is really frustrating. The mother can’t differentiate…
I read your comment and decided to see what you were talking about.
Oh boy, I wanted to punch my TV so hard, to the point I had to fast forward at the end when the mother decided to make the stupidest decision.

So annoyed 😠😠
1 5
On The Fiery Priest • Nov 13, 2022
Haven't laughed this much from Kdrama in ages🤣🤣

All the cast did great job in their roles, even the villains (Cheol Bum was hot hot ho🔥). This drama is one of those drama you don't take it too serious but yet it's very entertaining. Let's see if S2 will keep up the pace.

Wooo-taaaa!!!!
6 0
Replying to vulpinekl • Nov 13, 2022
Got SOOOO much better from the 2nd half of the series when the supporting cast all stepped up !!!The Prison escort…
woo-taaaaaaaa!!! Sameeee, can't wait for S2🙂🙂
1 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Nov 12, 2022
Can anyone tell me what did they do with all the money in the end? Please put spoiler tag. Thanks
You will have to wait until season 2 😅
2 0