Started it because I had re-watched Masters sun and wanted to see So Ji Sub in another romcom. As cute he might have been in here, the plot was flat and some of the side characters brought nothing to the plot and soooo much flashbacks that we didn't need. I like both leads, but personally I don't think they had that woow chemistry factor like he had in master's sun and her with her co lead in my girlfriend is a gumiho (which is one of my favorite drama with her).
I give it 6/10 because they had such cute bromance.
This is the second romance I’ve watched with the leading actor and I’m in love with him. And is the kind romance…
This is NOT even close to Masters sun, I started to watch it for the same reason. Let mw tell you, I did A LOT of fast forwarding. You might like it , but for me it didn't delivery like Master's sun did. The plot was flat as lukewarm tea.
One thing I hate about Kdrama (majority of Asian dramas), fat shaming of women.
Why would she commit suicide because of one boring sex scene?
Don't worry, I'm sure she will be just fine. She is actress and knows what she is doing
You know when a show is Netflix production, they always add some unnecessary sex scene. They did that in Squid Game and it was really uncomfortable to watch.
Everyone is getting stabbed countless times, but they could live. It felt unreal. Like Do Kangjae's gang beat…
I know right? I was like hold on,how is that even possible. They really tried to make this a bad ass Female fatal heroin, but it fall flat like a flat bread.
You could tell from 1 episode who was the bad and good guy.
My daughter watched it as it was airing and was raving about how amazing it was. But after reading the plot I thought yupp this sounds like infernal affairs (which by the way is a master piece and this was NOT even close).
Took me a whole year to finally give it a go , but already from episode 1 I knew the ending and where the story was heading . I did a lot of feast forwarding because some of the fighting scenes were so unrealistic to the point it felt like you are watching MMA. The recovery rates from being stabbed, shot and thrown around like a rag doll was laughable.
That sex scene was so forced and it looked so uncomfortable, not to mention the zero chemistry between them. I had to laugh when at the end fight scene,she shot 3 guys and next scene in the elevator when she open the gun she still had all the 6 bullets in...loool!!!
I give this 5/10 because the cast did their best to make it interesting.
Like many Asian, they like dragging story to the point where you start to wonder, where are they heading with this.
I enjoyed all the parts i needed to watch and fast forwarded the rest. Haven't watched anything with Rainie since 2009, so it was nice to see that she still have the cute side of her .
I give it 6/10 because they had such cute bromance.
One thing I hate about Kdrama (majority of Asian dramas), fat shaming of women.
Her diet was NOT realistic for someone with her Health condition. Then again this is Kdrama, unrealistic reality 😒
He did not have the same chemistry he had with
the lead actress in masters sun. I'm only watching in for the 3 guys ....😂
You know when a show is Netflix production, they always add some unnecessary sex scene. They did that in Squid Game and it was really uncomfortable to watch.
infernal affairs trilogy. Thank me later ...lol
You know there's lesbian movies you can watch instead of trying to wish this was one...lol
They really tried to make this a bad ass Female fatal heroin, but it fall flat like a flat bread.
You could tell from 1 episode who was the bad and good guy.
Took me a whole year to finally give it a go , but already from episode 1 I knew the ending and where the story was heading . I did a lot of feast forwarding because some of the fighting scenes were so unrealistic to the point it felt like you are watching MMA.
The recovery rates from being stabbed, shot and thrown around like a rag doll was laughable.
That sex scene was so forced and it looked so uncomfortable, not to mention the zero chemistry between them. I had to laugh when at the end fight scene,she shot 3 guys and next scene in the elevator when she open the gun she still had all the 6 bullets in...loool!!!
I give this 5/10 because the cast did their best to make it interesting.
I enjoyed all the parts i needed to watch and fast forwarded the rest. Haven't watched anything with Rainie since 2009, so it was nice to see that she still have the cute side of her .
It's on Dramacool..cr