Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 17, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2
Replying to Minoucha • Jul 11, 2026
Amazing so far.Love the ML - never disappoints. Let’s pray he doesn’t get abused like some other attractive…
Well, he has suffered a lot...
2 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 11, 2026
He is Prince Qi. That means he is half brother of the Emperor. But he also has a secret identity, I don't know…
Okay. Thanks.😁
1 0
Replying to Stella Moshi • Jul 11, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
basically everyone is taking care of someone else's child 🤣 no one is their parents' real child
So he allows his "technically" wifes, cheat on him? Does marriage matter so little?
They may love someone else, but that doesn't mean they should physically act on it...😩😖
0 1
Replying to bexie • Jul 11, 2026
Is it good? I'm contemplating whether to watch this or to watch Blossoms of Power.
You could try both? I am partial to this drama though!😉 I am not really fond of the female character in Blossoms of Power in the first 2 episodes as well.
2 0
Replying to ChrisR • Jul 11, 2026
the makeup is so horrible it’s distracting. 😩
Whose makeup? I think Ai Mi looks good with brighter or darker and heavier makeup here..
0 3
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 11, 2026
He is Prince Qi. That means he is half brother of the Emperor. But he also has a secret identity, I don't know…
Actually, he was supposed to be a half brother of the Emperor if he was a prince, right? The previous emperor probably had multiple wives and lots of concubines.
But, he is ...
0 2
Replying to Shine brightly • Jun 17, 2026
For now I don't like FL I feel bad for ML if it were ML in place of FL how much hate his character would have…
I agree and feel the same way!
0 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Jun 12, 2026
Yes! Me too! I really hope they don't have too much time spent on the business and other couple pairings.
3!? Ugh. I thought that two supporting couples were too many. I will probably be skipping most of their scenes as well.
0 0
Replying to WangXiaozhan • Jun 12, 2026
Are they siblings why same name zhang hai??
I read somewhere that they are not biologically brothers but were basically adopted by the same people?
3 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Jun 11, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Thank you for sharing these!
Oh, that would be great! Thank you!
1 0
Replying to huahua1005 • Jun 11, 2026
40 episodes are a lot for a modern rom-com. I like both Tan Jianci and Wang Churan, so I'm excited for this, but…
Yes! Me too! I really hope they don't have too much time spent on the business and other couple pairings.
1 2
Replying to Khaana • Jun 10, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
When I found this video I recogniced his beautiful voice https://youtu.be/uVAId-phSQQ?si=7cb_vaCKRuUO0Qy0
Yes, I could too!
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jun 10, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
04.06.2026Zhao Wu Nian looking at her phone:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5306397421210738Zhao Wu Nian trying to look…
Thank you for sharing these!
0 2
Replying to Luna • Jun 10, 2026
Person Wang Chu Ran
So happy my queen is paired with CZY and there's Deng Kai too! can't wait
Me too!!🥰🤗
2 0
Replying to Anais • Jun 2, 2026
Person Zhou Yi Ran
Any rumours about his next drama?
I would like to know as well!
0 0
Replying to Leylak • Jun 2, 2026
If there isn't a little romance in this drama, they'll be doing this couple an injustice, so please.
I will be disappointed if this couple don't have some romance within their interactions as well!😤🥺
4 1
Replying to Henri Henri • Jun 2, 2026
I need recommendations on recently aired fantasy dramas that have same plot as this
I think The Double is a good suggestion too.😉
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Jun 2, 2026
Seriously! Because I just dropped a drama where the ML might as well be a prop. It's disappointing.
Exactly! Yes please!! It doesn't make the female lead somehow "less" when the male lead is physically strong/stronger and very intelligent!
2 0