Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
On Bad Buddy • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Sooo. I’ve now rewatched part 4 …6 times. 😂 I need help. It’s not even lunchtime here yet.
9 2
Replying to Lumlum12 • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Why was pat mad at pran when pran and wai finished talking? And how is the nong nao sth doll in prans room? I…
Lol the hand holding part! I watched it 5 times over going “I CANT BELIEVE ITS THIS SHORT. GIMMME MORE.”
4 1
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Wai, the walking red flag, is literally the definition of “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”…at first…
As a self proclaimed Wai apologist, I’ve never actually shipped him with anyone because my opinion was that his role was to just be the “hot headed but over protective friend”. However this episode his manipulation of Pran kinda threw water on my idealistic view of his friendship with Pran. The first instance I caught onto was the library scene and then it got worse with the room scene. Both situations don’t really hold light to the over protective friend idea.

So I removed my “apologist” title from Ep 6, but I also don’t hate him like others seem to. Hes flawed and egotistical but his characterization is realistic. We (or maybe most) have had that one friend or 2 that wasn’t always a good friend to them. Lol though I love that someone on Twitter called Wai the real “Bad buddy”
0 2
Replying to deetsy • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I feel that it was weirdly edited, especially the 4/4 part. Felt a bit all over the place.Also give me Pa/Ink…
Agreed! There was something that I felt was off, but couldn’t put my finger on it. Though…part 4 is my fav part and I’ve watched it like 4 times already aha.
5 1
Replying to yeonjunmoment • Dec 9, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
the choke hold this series has on me is not funny, i don't what what i'll be doing with my life when it's over
I’m blocking out the fact that this series will end eventually. My soul can’t handle that on top of waiting weekly for Friday. 😭
14 0
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 6, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Honestly YES. The only thing that I don’t agree with was his attempt to outnumber and beat up Pat. But outside…
Yes but in EP 1, that was only their first run-in after the initial bar confrontation. I strongly believe for Wai, it was the build up of negative interactions, one after the other to the point where he’s like: “Screw it. I don’t even care anymore.”

If I could give parallel example, it is similar to how Pat was jealous of Wait in EP 5 and it kept building up until the point where he purposefully tried to provoke Wai when he was dropping off Pran. In the end it was built up emotions that bubbled into irrationality.

Not saying it was correct and I 100% don’t agree with his behavior, but I still understand it.
1 0
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 6, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Honestly YES. The only thing that I don’t agree with was his attempt to outnumber and beat up Pat. But outside…
Also side note! Those of you who have twitter should follow jimmy’s tweets. The way he’s trolling Ohm is SO funny. If Ohm is the captain of the PatPran ship than Jimmy is the captain of WaiPran ghost ship. The level of trolling for EP 6 is golden!

Case and point: https://twitter.com/jimmyyjp_/status/1467432664374206466
2 2
Replying to LiliC1112 • Dec 5, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
just thinking about how Wai's such a real one....like ya his actions atm are a bit frustrating bc WE know what…
Honestly YES. The only thing that I don’t agree with was his attempt to outnumber and beat up Pat. But outside of that Wai has been a real one. He’s hot headed but always listens to Pran and backs down if asked to. And honestly Pat really was taunting him every time he ate off his plate especially when both necessarily don’t get along.

-steps off my soap box- I might be a tad of a Wai apologist but listen. LISTEN, he does it with good intentions. 😂
I’ve honestly become a Wai and Pran apologist for EP 6. Aha.
11 5
Replying to HelpStepBro • Dec 4, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I would kill for just a small piece of Pat's self confidence. This man walked right into the lions den with Pran's…
Right? Especially going to the camp. I could maybe do that once but not over and over? My anxiety would have a field day the moment I stepped foot on the bus on my own.
6 0
Replying to BraveAppointment1 • Dec 4, 2021
Title He's Mine
Oh, for a better introduction to Pinoy BL, watch one of the "classics": Like in the Movies, Gameboys, Oh Mando…
Thanks! I’ll def check those out. Come to think about it, I’ve heard good things about Gameboys.
0 1
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 4, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Oof. I’m glad you’re still tuning in every week though so that might say something. I know I usually drop…
Aha meanwhile I’m a total Nanon STAN. I love him as Pran. I do admit that Pat has to do a lot of chasing and Pran can be quite short and dismissive , but it’s in line with people who have similar personalities.

Throwing myself under the bus to say that I have a lot of the same qualities as Pran and sometimes respond to people…even my crushes like that. I can def understand how annoying that can be to others who share more straight forward personalities.

Also P’Aof discussed on YT that this bl would be have a lot of similar tropes as typical Y series/ BL based on the script’s intentions. One other person called bad buddy a love letter to the entire bl genre so it will def have the tropes. I think the tropes are handled tastefully though that shouldn’t mean others should agree with me or with P’Aof’s intentions.

Anyway! At the moment both actors aren’t slotted to do any more bl work in order to focus on other interests so there’s that. Im really excited for their announced 2022 projects. But thanks a bunch for sharing your opinion! Sometimes I feel like those who don’t share the same view as the majority get ignored or worse but I personally always like the discussion of perspectives.
1 1
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
The beach scene where they are both with each other is soo gooodd! I feel like re-watching it again and again
Agreed! The chemistry was oozing and their chat after was good. ;-; I’m such a stan at this point.
7 0
Replying to FrothyMix • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
omg...lol. This is so bad that it's almost good. Every trope, cliche and idea previously used a hundred times…
Oof. I’m glad you’re still tuning in every week though so that might say something. I know I usually drop series I can’t click with by EP 3. Btw, I second that Ohm’s biceps are nice to look at. Dunno how you feel about Nanon but I also think he has the best expressions. Hope you find what aspects you do enjoy as you continue.
0 3
Replying to Jess • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I JUST FINISHED IT LIKE 1 MINUTE AGO! HOW WILL I MAKE IT TILL NEXT WEEK FRIDAY??!!!!!
Omg RIGHT?! This is supposedly the same guy who had written in his sketchbook last EP that he doesn’t know how to flirt. SIR. SIR, THAT IS A LIE. ERASE THAT.
1 1
Replying to jpny01 • Dec 3, 2021
Title Baker Boys
For me a 7 is way too high - I find this profoundly unfunny. I guess there's ab audience for slapstick humor,…
It’s so weird to see the stark contrast in opinions on this. I personally agree that it’s way too high a rating but then others absolutely love it… especially in the YT comments. I think this series is a specific breed of comedy that people will either love or hate.
4 1
On He's Mine • Dec 2, 2021
Title He's Mine
This is my first introduction to Filipino bl and I must admit it’s an underwhelming experience. The first episode was confusing in terms of the directing. The acting was also overdone and had no natural feel to it.

At least it was clear who the couples are going to be and the leads are attractive…but everything else is subpar at best. I will give it another episode before I decide if I should keep watching.
0 3
Replying to Momijii • Dec 1, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Me too, I stopped reading the translations, I just want to focus on their faces...
Yes! When Pat says no… and right before Pran steps forward, there’s the most subtle change in Pran’s features. he starts trying to blink back more tears and his face softens even more. It only happens for a second but it’s everything. 😭
3 1
Replying to Tmoney • Nov 30, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
they better not drag this “bet” out longer than episo 6 cause we all know they are BOTH very much in love…
I don’t think so. They’ve been very strong with the pacing of stuff. I doubt they’ll drag it out longer than needed.
3 0
On Not Me • Nov 29, 2021
Title Not Me
I’m sooo ready for the angst, drama, and action. This looks like it’ll be great!
4 0
Replying to thay • Nov 28, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
One thing about Bad Buddy, you can't just watch an episode once. There's so much acting going on between Ohm and…
Yesss! This is the first time I’ve rewatched full EPs over and over. In other series, I just skip to my fav scenes and rewatch only that …but this is on a whole new level. Every week I rewatch at least 4 times. I need help. ;-;
0 0