Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Darliing • Dec 17, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
I am not saying everyone should be black or white and i am with about the double standard and wai feeling betrayed…
I’m a little confused. Is it supposed to be implied that Wai dropped the curtains or just overheard their convo? I’ve never been on a theater set so I don’t know if the sound room would have access to non sound related technical aspects?
0 2
Replying to Darliing • Dec 17, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
I just realized no one is talking about how pat and especially pran are feeling the moment the curtains fell.…
The cute moments were golden but the last scene hit me like a truck.

The way my jaw dropped…my stomach just CHURNED. Pran literally just became ok with dropping nuggets of truth on IG. What happened seconds later is like wanting to dip your toes in water and just getting pushed straight in. Even if he decided just moments before to be ok with it, the amount of anxiety must’ve gone from 0 to 1000.
4 0
Replying to Poongs • Dec 17, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
I think it’s natural for their friends to react that way..It will be odd if they showed they are happy knowing…
Every time that last scene revealed who all was in the audience my heart dropped more and more. How do you recover from that moment in the moment ? Walk away in silence? Try to say something? Like the second hand anxiety was REAL.
2 1
Replying to Psycho Sunbaenim • Dec 17, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I’m losing my sanity. Is it air time yet? LMAO. HOW ARE WE DOING?
I’m getting antsy by the minute! I even thought about going to sleep so that time goes faster. All the theories I’ve read today are giving me anxiety. I’m a mess!
5 0
Replying to R D • Dec 16, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Also sharing a Bad buddy cinematography appreciation post. It's beautiful. Do watchhttps://mobile.twitter.com/yunnsyos/status/1471167075444011014
;-; I love this. Thanks for sharing!
1 1
Replying to kitakarn library • Dec 16, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
27 houuurs to myyyy babies ... guys please tweet as much as you can after episode 8 ... if we make this hashtag…
my twitter fingers are readdyyyyy
1 1
Replying to Lumlum12 • Dec 16, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
i saw one post in twitter that the subs aren't exact only thai fans know what was he really meant. he loves nanon…
No problem! I read somewhere that the podcast will eventually add their own subtitles so I’ll prob rewatch again to confirm my thoughts.. Though I’m super thankful that we get any translation honestly.

And ooo, good point! I didn’t think about the context of culture, but you’re totally right in my opinion.
3 0
Replying to Lumlum12 • Dec 16, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
i saw one post in twitter that the subs aren't exact only thai fans know what was he really meant. he loves nanon…
Ok so I’ve watched multiple translations and many are…incomplete feeling? Mainly that you really can’t tell the nuances of the grammar and the quick and dirty translations sound (maybe unintentionally) romantic.

That being said..I did find this one twitter translation that I really enjoyed. It was more complete feeling and I could tell that the Ohm + Nanon were trying to express something that gave me mutual respect and wanting the other to be their best self vibes…and not the romantic vibes I kept getting before.

It’s here if anyone wants to check it out: https://twitter.com/CSCSPP/status/1471150618014208005?s=20
5 2
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 15, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Omg if we’re sharing our fav fmv, here’s mine. It came out right after EP 5 when I was still in my feels.…
I’ve never seen this either and I love it. ;-;

Also agreeing with @Mermaid pls people add more.
1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 15, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I'm not sure how many of you've watched this fmvThis is one of my favorite fmvs on PatPran.I just realized that…
Omg if we’re sharing our fav fmv, here’s mine. It came out right after EP 5 when I was still in my feels. So naturally I cried like a baby watching right after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEeN4Lyvxc

EDIT: Want to reply here because I dont want to clog with my individual replies but so many great fmv have been added and I've basically added them all to my playlist. LOVE THIS. Thanks everyone for sharing. ;-;
5 7
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Gotta say…BBS has made me an Ohm stan. I just watched OhmNanon’s podcast interview and shed tears. And after…
I know exactly what you mean. I felt warm and fuzzy inside watching the interview . I also will be watching Ohm’s older stuff after this. I came to BBS only familiar with Nanon since I’m new to bl.
1 0
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Gotta say…BBS has made me an Ohm stan. I just watched OhmNanon’s podcast interview and shed tears. And after…
Yes! I felt so emotional for them. Also hearing Nanon explain how Ohm is with him . I just feel so soft.
0 1
Replying to TheGORJUSMARSH • Dec 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I happen to have gone over some He's Coming To Me clips and I found myself shedding so much tears. I think I've…
Gotta say…BBS has made me an Ohm stan. I just watched OhmNanon’s podcast interview and shed tears. And after I had to stop and ask myself when did I start to stan them this much? Their friendship seems so healthy and honest.
10 9
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I saw in twitter some people saying from Ep. 8-12 it's not going to be a easy road for us 😭Their happiness…
Aha I’m one of those unreasonable people! I don’t know why but for me angst makes the fluff moments even sweeter. Like Ep 5 was angsty and built up until the last scene. I love that. I’m ready to clutch my pillow and cry in pain…then turn around to cry happy tears. Some of us need help! 😝
6 1
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 13, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Why did they delete the BTS?GMMTV, You bitch 😭
I was too late to see it. Was it a bug?
2 1
Replying to yas • Dec 13, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
also pran just needs to start doing things that actually show what his eyes say every time he looks at pat and…
If Pran’s words and actions were just as honest as his eyes, Pat and the rest of us might not make it to EP 12 alive. Aha.
5 0
On Not Me • Dec 13, 2021
Title Not Me
I really REALLY enjoyed the first episode. I’m a sucker for dark, gritty plots so I hope the plot line doesn’t drop or get weird.

I had a lot of anxiety about White fitting in….he didn’t seem prepared at all. Basically everyone was suspicious. Also wondering how Todd got White’s number considering he’d been out of the country for years and just moved back.

Everyone will praise Gun for his acting, but I also think Sing and Mond did great too. Off’s acting usually comes off stiff to me but I liked him here also.
7 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Dec 12, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Is my eyes deceiving me, or is that 9.2 rating real? Is everyone seeing the same thing?Of course I am happy if…
I just choked on my gasp. MDL.. don’t tease us like this… please let this be real. 😭
2 0
Replying to Christiane • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
WHEN KORN TOLD HIM THE POETIC LINE "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I THINK WE ALL FELT THAT💀
Haha yessss. I was in a whole battlefield on Twitter protecting Wai with my whole chest (all in good fun ). Then this ep happens and I’m like . “Wai you gotta meet me half way. HELP ME HELP YOU. you’re not helping!”
8 1
Replying to Elektraa • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
As a self proclaimed Wai apologist, I’ve never actually shipped him with anyone because my opinion was that…
I’m super curious about Wai presence though. His character has been getting a lot of attention in the storyline as opposed to Korn. So I wanna see how he pushes the story forward but also dreading it bit. SOB.
1 0