Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Honestly YES...except these were things I left unsaid during arguments like this. I was never brave enough to…
ahh you're so brave and I can only wish to get on that level one day. YOU AND PRAN GIVING ME STRENGTH...even though I'm an emotional mess because of this EP
2 1
Replying to Utara • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
The loud scream I let out at 2 am during the darkroom scene with Ink Pa. My god I'm a gay man and I didn't think…
I feel like I'm just replying "YES" to everyone's comments BUT YES. THE WAY I SQUEALED.
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
THE LAST PART HAS ME IN SHAMBLES DAMMIT. IM HURTING FOR PATPRAN. My hands were literally shaking. Nanon's acting gripped my heart with an iron fist AND Ohm playing off of Nanon's display of emotions at the end SENT ME. OMG.
4 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Pran's dialogues to his mom felt too close to home for me 😭😭😭😭
Honestly YES...except these were things I left unsaid during arguments like this. I was never brave enough to let those kind of words leave my mouth.
2 3
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i'm still shaking from all of 10 part 4/4
YES. IM ACTUALLY SHAKING.
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I just need to know where to send my therapy bill because I don’t feel safe with that comment. Not one bit.
Group therapy then 😭
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I just need to know where to send my therapy bill because I don’t feel safe with that comment. Not one bit.
Right?! Pls spare us.
0 0
Replying to hanabii • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
?????? waht ?????? 😭https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1479361938970726400?s=20
I just need to know where to send my therapy bill because I don’t feel safe with that comment. Not one bit.
1 4
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
ITS SO CUTE. BOTH OF THEM.
Ok but the phrases they’re being asked to say. I’m dying. “Baby ginsing ka na? “

Also spamming you because I know we’re watching. 😭
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
ITS SO CUTE. BOTH OF THEM.
I didn’t know it was going to be in English so I’m squealing. Like they’re really trying and I’m just…so happy. ;-;
0 2
Replying to Abeham • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
They're trying to speak in English . 😭 Nanon is so cute ..
ITS SO CUTE. BOTH OF THEM.
0 3
Replying to kru • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Both ohmnanon and us, we're gonna be so busy today!!
Yesss. I totally rescheduled things just for bad buddy and the OhmNanon events
1 2
Replying to BenedictTan • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Bad Buddy has just passed 80 million overall views in YouTube. WeTV views unknown, but is likely to be very high…
I’m shook that EP 4 & 8 have the lowest # of views. They’re basically my holy trinity along with EP 5 as my top 3 of the entire series so far.
5 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 5, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/vanlovesbl/status/1478351810695876608?t=lXP5nbzaer3Rj_cBZEi81Q&s=19Nanon as Pran hits different…
I thought I was the only one who noticed this! Nanon looks so……pretty (?) and soft..but not in a fem way. I love it 🥺
1 5
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 4, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
I have a bad buddy twitter acct and everything today has been about the drama. It’s so disheartening to have…
100% true!
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 4, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I have a bad buddy twitter acct and everything today has been about the drama. It’s so disheartening to have…
It’s not all bad! But its def enough to notice. I’m sure it’ll blow over soon. Twitter collectively has the attention span of goldfish aha.
1 2
Replying to R4tu • Jan 4, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Aaaah... Crazy stalker!!!!! I dont want to open twitter right now... Its crazy, people need to know privacy, ohm…
I have a bad buddy twitter acct and everything today has been about the drama. It’s so disheartening to have so much negativity (for or against the drama) in what’s supposed to be a safe space. Protect your peace and don’t let all the chaos get in the way of your enjoyment! Luckily MDL bad buddy comments are so fun to read!
0 6
On UMG • Jan 3, 2022
Title UMG
Just rewatched the trailer. I’m sooooo excited for this. Leave it to Nanon to pick the most interesting plots. One of my most anticipated 2022 GMMTV series.
6 0
Replying to R D • Jan 1, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
What is endearing about Bad buddy is how they've managed to keep the focus on Pat and Pran and how their relationship…
Yes! PatPran’s level of trust far exceeds the typical bl. Maybe they have an unfair advantage because they’ve known each other since childhood but still. Excluding EP 5, Pat and Pran let each other hang out with their friends, go drinking, and have a life without worrying that someone is going to interfere with their relationship. Normal…established couples are like that too so I really appreciated that.
3 1
Replying to CyreneB • Jan 1, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
everybody noticed him
Him and the rugby coach are eye candy for sure
0 0