Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 14, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I'm hearing Nanon's live voice 😭😭😭
Thanks! Because of this comment I scrambled to twitter lol
2 1
Replying to Lexes99 • Jan 14, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Ep 11 was actually the best, if no one of the best eps, of the series. Good acting, good story telling and emotional.…
Yesss. Ep 11 is the best for me. I’m too emotional to explain it and need to sit with my feelings. I haven’t read the comments yet but for me feeling weird. Im not devastated. I’m feeling both warm/fuzzy but with an underlying tone of heartache. It’s that bittersweet kind of feeling and it’s so impactfully done. Uncle Tong’s words at the end coupled with the scenes with the new OST just had me tearing up and realizing that we can’t always live in a fairytale but we can still stand firmly even through these realities. There’s also so many more details I picked up but I gotta calm myself down emotionally first.
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 14, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Hi. My name is elektraa and ep 11 of bb left me speechless. .. I have so many emotions. 🥺
1 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 10, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/praninluv/status/1480513143386230784?t=SlhH_OH622vr8GJkqvwifQ&s=19😭😭😭😭
I…loveeeee this!
3 0
Replying to Lumlum12 • Jan 10, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Is it just me or being sexy isnt for nanon he is in the super duper cute side for me whereas ohm can be both 😅.…
Yes. He can do both . Long hair, forehead (aka pre-BB) Nanon is my fav. Cute Nanon had to grow on me…but I’m here for both. 😭
0 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 10, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
If anyone is into watching episode recap vids... here is a recap of ep 10 I highly recommend:
https://youtu.be/1AFJif3hiBo

It's about 30 min...(long I know) but the way the major issues and topics of the episode are discussed is really well done. I always watch this YT channel, but I think they did an amazing job articulating the feelings of the Pran's mom, Pat's dad, Pran's breakdown, and Pat's response (to his dad and Pran). They even talked about Wai not explicitly saying sorry.

I also really loved how they talked about the audience perception of the issues based on the where they're from. I couldn't help thinking about some of the earlier varied responses here, but I think they did well to sum most things in a neat bow.
5 1
Replying to Lumlum12 • Jan 10, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Ikr!! *cries in old too* they are 3 years younger and i cant get over nanon who doesnt even know i exist 😭
Hi. We are in this together. I could have written this.
3 0
Replying to sal09 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I see people talking about second season, but I do not want a second season. Do not think Pat and Pran story need…
I’d be down for a special episode of BB. Those tend to be so good. More than just a season 2 I want more series where ohm and Nanon are cast together with a good director. I can’t help but think 10 Years ticket with Ohm and Nanon casted would be interesting. …or Not me.
1 0
Replying to Abeham • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I'm thinking of going into hibernation for two weeks and then watching the last two episodes together... I don't…
Aha like everyone said let’s watch together. We can end with group therapy here on mdl 😂
1 1
Replying to Jess • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Don't ask me for receipts but i read on Twitter that it was supposed to invoke those emotions in us, as P'Aof…
Aha I keep receipts handy for times like this. P’Aof said it here…and comes with the eng translation: https://twitter.com/mania_th_bl/status/1479456512456019971?s=20

Also low key this is the first time I cringed at a PatPran scene. Considering it was intentionally done, it’s a bit genius 😂
3 1
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/aibarisu/status/1480195315538014209?t=XrVjxiXSu90z2bBVMKmgQw&s=19Seriously don't know what…
This is stressing me out. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION 😫😭
1 11
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Mark my words Pran is going to complete this song and sing it happily infront of their parents and friends to…
Aha when Pran played it I immediately thought: “NEW OST?! “
1 6
Replying to Sandi • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Oh bad buddy already beating the 11th episode curse WE WON YALL
I'm holding my judgement until after I watch ep 11. LOL.
0 0
Replying to Christiane • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE THAT'S NOT PRAN'S BROTHER??😭😭OH HELL NO IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN CALLING HIM THAT FOR…
I do wonder why he is ALWAYS at their house.
1 1
Replying to deetsy • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
that's what i'm scared about
Right.. what if those previews are nothing but lies? We've been mislead so much by previews in the past.
0 1
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
I think it would be weird if there wasn't angst/drama at this part of the storyline. The audience KNEW that the…
It was like modern KwanRiam. WHY.
2 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
RIGHT? I was like: "boy who let you in?????"
OH. you know what ! I thought you were talking about the scene where Pat shows up out of thin air to help Pran look for the link between their parents. Excuse me. My brain is still a mess.
1 1
Replying to J100 • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Ep 10 was so frustrating, if not Ink and Pha it was not even worth watching, it's but it does show the lack of…
I think it would be weird if there wasn't angst/drama at this part of the storyline. The audience KNEW that the family drama was going to be a problem. PatPran tackling their family history of hate is equivalent to taking on the big boss villain. In fact, one of the reasons I prefer ep 10 to ep 9 was that this ep was handled way more authentically then Wai's redemption arc. The pace and extremes in conflict and resolution last ep didn't sit right with me but this ep was way more realistic.

If I had to post negatives about this ep it would be a couple of things:
- Wai hitting on Pa. IT WAS SO CRINGE. (sorry Wai/Jimmy)
-the whole "profess your love for me publicly" scene that Pran made Pat do at the architecture building. I got second hand embarrassment and it lasted way too long for me.
- the high school kids in the music club knowing who Pran was didn't make sense. Pran transferred in 10th grade which would have made those high school kids in at LEAST 8th grade at that time. They could still remember Pat but Pan? Not likely (to me at least)
0 3
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
The moment Pran finally picked up his phone to call Pat and he was already there 😭😭😭😭
RIGHT? I was like: "boy who let you in?????"
1 3