Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Jess • Feb 21, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Guys we are losing, please take time to vote for Ohmnanon and BBS, remember you can vote once every 10 minutes.…
I’m a little confused about how this works. After we’ve picked a picture from each category is it automatically submitted as a vote? I’m asking because at the end it shows all the category picks but there’s boxes that look like we have to fill out…. and another vote button. I have no idea what it’s saying so I’m not sure if my votes are actually submitted 😅
0 3
Replying to Elektraa • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
It’s kinda late but P’Aof is having a talk about bad buddy live now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEqAfOdFu-UI’m…
So far P’Aof said that:
*Pat was supposed to have long hair but he couldn’t imagine Ohm with long hair.
*Love was the one who requested from P’Aof to be put in a gl
* Pran smells like baby powder
* P’Aof had a hard time incorporating the early faculty fight scenes into the series because it wasn’t realistic
*When he read the novel he could only see Ohm and Nanon playing the roles of Pat and Pran
*He was worried that the plot was too simple for Nanon because Nanon has a higher performance standard
* All the rooftop scenes in the series were shot on the same day… (😳)
* There were supposed to be more rooftop scenes but they ran out of time so those were cut.
* All PatPran house scenes were shot in 3 days
11 2
On Bad Buddy • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
It’s kinda late but P’Aof is having a talk about bad buddy live now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEqAfOdFu-U

I’m following the Eng trans on twitter. It ended now but you can find snippets using this hashtag: #แค่คิดถึงครับเพื่อนTalk
3 3
On Cutie Pie • Feb 20, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Solid start. I like the setting and love that it’s framed in the professional world(Men in fitted suits.. HELLO?! Yes). The mix of comedy with serious moments gave me Vincenzo vibes especially with Zee’s assistant. I loved the message given at the board meeting too. That said there’s a lot of little things I don’t like but aren’t deal breakers…yet. Interested to see how it goes though~
8 0
Replying to Elektraa • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Right?! I love it here
I finally found time to watch it. Pretty solid first ep
0 1
Replying to Fangirl_ • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
oh my goodness...we brought this up to a 9.3; Bad Buddy deserves all of this, it's just that great! :))
We’ll have to see if it sticks. Deserves no lower than a 9 in my opinion. 😂
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I’m interested to see Ohm’s event coming up. Is this his first solo event?
3 1
Replying to Bad Buddy • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Replying to deleted comment
Glad to have you among us!
4 1
Replying to deetsy • Feb 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Screenshotted for future generations
Same . I’m like just in case this is a glitch let me savor the moment now.
1 0
Replying to Elektraa • Feb 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Sameee.. between that and the other live earlier I don’t know what to do with my feelings. It’s like a week…
We needed a disclaimer before taking this feels trip. OhmNanon supremacy 😭😭
1 0
Replying to misspulane • Feb 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
HUH?? The comment section is still poppin' though...!
Right?! I love it here
0 4
Replying to Jess • Feb 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I just caught up with talk with toeys and am drowning in tears...😭😭😭😭😭
Sameee.. between that and the other live earlier I don’t know what to do with my feelings. It’s like a week worth of content all at once. 😭
2 2
Replying to YouPulledMeIn • Feb 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
It's a little bit sad in a way . . .
Yeah the last line they sang made me go from 🥺 to 🙃 lol.
2 0
On Bad Buddy • Feb 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Ughhh the rtuituika Eng translations for OhmNanonP’Aof on twitter are making me SO EMOTIONAL. Seeing them so sincere and full of appreciation, respect, and love has me so soft. Who’s cutting onions??! 🥺😭😭😭😭

Also oml how they styled their short hair looks so good?! Yesterday they both looked 15 and now they look totally different. Also blue looks great on them. 😭😭
3 1
Replying to hanabii • Feb 18, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
its been a month without bad buddy.. how are we feeling? 😔
I wish I had selective amnesia so I could experience bad buddy again for the first time
3 3
Replying to LauralovesTaekook • Feb 18, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/ohmpawatt/status/1494510836970553347?s=20&t=abACeGJnAihcrF-u5nF0TQEven he can't move on so…
😭 we don’t! I love how bbs twitter named Ohm admin of all things PatPran and OhmNanon. If captain Ohm hasn’t moved on then I refuse to. 🥺😂
4 0
Replying to shiro_gane • Feb 18, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This deserves a 9.0 score as least, I'd give it a 9.5 but got it up to 10 because yall tripping
100% feel the same way
0 0
Replying to Momof3cuties • Feb 17, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaC3uxup76v/?utm_medium=copy_link@Safe house
I will never forget the way I died when I saw Drake, Aj, and JJ show their costumes and walk down the runway. It was perf. 😂😂.
2 0
Replying to Momof3cuties • Feb 17, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Same same….
I still haven’t moved bb to my completed list LOL.
3 0