I love that I get to catch up on all of the comments during my day. Its funny seeing people say "ITS FINALLY FRIGAY"…
Aha . Californian with insomnia means I’m up at 3-4 am when Thailand viewers are gushing on twitter ..then I just stay up to watch. I’ve been holiday traveling the past couple of days so it’s nice to be able to read all the missed comments.
Guess what? I can't get over Pat making upto Pran while rehersing for the play scene. How can a boy look so shy…
Yes that and Pran leaving little notes for Pat. It’s so cute.
I have serious brain rot from this series. I’m so glad it’s holiday break or I wouldn’t get any work done. My life revolves around the series, the twitter updates, and this comment section!
I can't get the balcony scene oh my god they're so cute I just wanna hug them o((>ω< ))o
😂. To make myself feel better about the ending of the EP, I went back and rewatched the balcony scene multiple times. It’s up there with the rooftop scene for me.
https://twitter.com/plz_more_giman/status/1473727666855772161
Did you see the fake NanonxGarlic ship too?
There’s like 5 #’s going because of ohm basically 😂
I have serious brain rot from this series. I’m so glad it’s holiday break or I wouldn’t get any work done. My life revolves around the series, the twitter updates, and this comment section!
I can’t believe I spent so many EPs as a Wai defender. I got played. 😤
https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1471919112007806978